What should we expect?

Said1 said:
Wow, that thing is ugly. Like a wannabe muscle car.

The front end is kinda sporty though.
they are wanna-be muscle cars. The cars RARELY ever have bigger than a 4cyl, and the people who try to make them fast, spend thousands trying to increase HP, speed, etc, when they could have taken that same amount and had a car that is fast right from the start. Like Gallagher says: "You could've had a V8!"

fuzzykitten99 said:
they are wanna-be muscle cars. The cars RARELY ever have bigger than a 4cyl, and the people who try to make them fast, spend thousands trying to increase HP, speed, etc, when they could have taken that same amount and had a car that is fast right from the start. Like Gallagher says: "You could've had a V8!"
The STI is a fairly quick car. It's not as rice as the civics you're thinking of. I mean, it's ugly as shit... but it's a pretty quick car. And the scoop is functional on it.

The ClayTaurus said:
The STI is a fairly quick car. It's not as rice as the civics you're thinking of. I mean, it's ugly as shit... but it's a pretty quick car. And the scoop is functional on it.
i have some respect for subarus, because I do like the outback. I have never really seen the STI in action, its almost always the civics and camrys and corollas I get the 'lets race' face from. :rolleyes: They seem to be attracted to my 3.8 V6 Impala. I don't usually give in because Nathan is almost always with me, and I like to make my fuel last as long as possible.

Tim likes to race his friend Jon, who has a ricer. Jon has yet to win one.

Except for the blue color, this looks a lot like it.

I remember the "RS 2.5" printed on the back.

The spoiler is bigger on my neighbor's car.

All the stuff on the hood in this blue car pic is also on the neighbors car.

The car in these pics is a '99.I have no idea if his is that old.

scoob1.jpg

scoob7.jpg

Specs for the bluecar

1999 Subaru RS 2.5
STi Ver6 Suspension
Upgraded Sway Bar
LudeSpeed Stage 3 Turbo Kit
Walbro Fuel Pump
Link Plus Standalone - Self Programmable
Borla Headers
Spearco Dual core IC (top mount)
Blitz Super Sound DD