What should we do about Iran

What should the US do about Iran getting Nukes

• Nothing Continue Diplomacy

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nothing (I don't think they are trying to get nukes)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bomb the Nuke Sites

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Help Israel Bomb the Nuke Sites

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Invade and Topple the Government cease Nuke sites

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"They could be 100% accurate in their estimates, they could also be pissing on our legs and telling us it is raining."
Remind anyone of Iraq II?
Why would we believe these same people now?

Signing international law and then breaking it would not be new to US administrations.

Since Iran is committed to obtaining nukes, and both Israel and U.S. have said they can't have them, I'd say conflict is unavoidable. I just pray it does not turn into another futile exercise in nation building.

I think you'll find the US and Israel SAY Iran is after nukes.
Neither have produced any evidence at all to back up their claims.

Unless you can link to actual evidence, not speculation or propaganda.

British Intelligence Warns Iran Will Have Nuclear Weapons by 2014 as U.S. Tightens Sanctions - By Mary Casey and Jennifer Parker | The Middle East Channel

The same service that broke the story of WMD in Iraq. I'll believe it.
However, if you want to put store in his words, he accused the US services of using torture.

Sir John Sawers: US spies 'got so obsessed' with right answer they resorted to torture - Telegraph

I'm sure you'll be happy to agree with him and condemn the US of A.

Thank you in advance. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg]Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, McCain looks like a fool here.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iKuMVqht4U&feature=fvwrel]Bomb Iran (Paul Shanklin) - YouTube[/ame]

Iran, a country that has attacked no one. but some want to bomb it as a warlike nation.

Tell me, can you see how fucking stupid that is?

This is the trouble with people who have too little brain power having too much military power. It becomes their modus operandi.

Last edited:
Everything about that post was stupid and wrong.

I think you're supposed to explain why. :)

- Iran is NOT "many years" away from having a nuclear weapon.

Panetta: Iran could have nuclear weapons, delivery vehicles in 2-3 years - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

- China wouldn't "hold back" Iran (just look at how they "hold back" North Korea). As long as they can get at the oil they don't care what Iran does or what comes of it. China sure as hell couldn't get into a war with the US over it. Even if we did go in an level Iran, when the dust settled China would still have access to the oil (much more effectively in all likelihood) and would be just as happy about it. China's not about proxy wars and the like.

Leon Panetta says something so it's true.
What about all the evidence that says there is nothing there and there is no way for Iran to develop a missile for many years?
US evidence, just in case you're going to lie.

Forum List

Back