What should we call the President?

That said, the fact that you own a motorcycle seems to have a disporortionately high influence over your self-identity.

I don't care what you do, or used to do, or 'who you are' as a person. This thread is stupid and childish, and would not be started by someone who is not... ya know... stupid and childish.

The fact that you think you have figured out who I am has just been shot down, Now you claim you think my motorcycle defines me. Sorry. Wrong again.

Yeah... What would I have based that assertion on? :rolleyes:
Ernie S said:
You may find the thread stupid and childish. You are at least partially right.
I started it to have fun, something you, apparently are incapable of.

That's the smartest thing you've said yet.
How thehell should I know? You've got me 100% wrong so far, but think you can define me based on my preferred mode of transportation?
Got anything to back that up?. You're making unsupported claims a habit. Are you TDNM's 12 year old son?

I guess you've noticed that I have zero respect for the President. I show that as well as by my posts, by my refusal to capitalize his name, as in President barack obama.
Each time I type out his name, I get the red squiggly line that indicates a spelling error. Right clicking gives me suggestions for a correction. For obama, I get "Obadiah, Obadias, Bamako, Alabama and abeam"
For barack, I get "barrack, bareback, Barabbas, backtrack and tamarack.
I am considering calling our current POTUS "Barabbas Bamako" What do you think? I think there's a nice ring to it. Could it catch on?

What should we call him?

Mr. President

I don't like his policies but he is still the President. Hopefully for just 15 more months.

Immie

Call him what you want but I'll call him Mr. Asshat or whatever the fuck I feel like.

He's a racist motherfucker that is intent on hurting segments of the American public for partisan reasons...

I don't like that..

Hence he's Mr. Evil to me..

Furthermore he's not the president - maybe by title - but certainly not by action.

The fact that you think you have figured out who I am has just been shot down, Now you claim you think my motorcycle defines me. Sorry. Wrong again.

Ernie S said:
You may find the thread stupid and childish. You are at least partially right.
I started it to have fun, something you, apparently are incapable of.

How thehell should I know? You've got me 100% wrong so far, but think you can define me based on my preferred mode of transportation?
Got anything to back that up?. You're making unsupported claims a habit. Are you TDNM's 12 year old son?

No, I said you're stupid and immature. I wasn't wrong about that.

lol, you all should of been around here when Bush was President.

Some of the names they called him would of made you hair curl..

No, I said you're stupid and immature. I wasn't wrong about that.

OK if you say so. I'm devastated!

Forum List

Back