What should UK leadership do?

Hi Scamp. I think It's got to the point where we need to ban immigration from Islamic nations. We don't need anymore people who worship a barbarian kiddie-fiddling war monger. And no more of the alleged 'refugees' either.

We need to shut down all mosques that preach hatred and we need to actually use existing hate crime legislation against the imams who do so. Mosques need to be monitored too. Track down and chuck out illegals whilst we are at it.

I have always been against the death penalty, but now I'd like to see it back. Even though most of the Islamist scumbags send themselves straight to hell, some, like the two monsters who hacked up Fusilier Lee Rigby in the street, are having a fine time in prison, calling more to their cause - Islam - and all at the taxpayers expense. I'd prefer them to be executed - if only because we shouldn't be paying a single penny for their continued existence.

However, other than removing all Muslims from the country, we aren't going to be able to stop them from killing our children. So we're kinda f****d. It takes about 40 operatives to monitor just one of these filthy bastards, and we have thousands of them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hi Scamp. I think It's got to the point where we need to ban immigration from Islamic nations. We don't need anymore people who worship a barbarian kiddie-fiddling war monger. And no more of the alleged 'refugees' either.

We need to shut down all mosques that preach hatred and we need to actually use existing hate crime legislation against the imams who do so. Mosques need to be monitored too. Track down and chuck out illegals whilst we are at it.

I have always been against the death penalty, but now I'd like to see it back. Even though most of the Islamist scumbags send themselves straight to hell, some, like the two monsters who hacked up Fusilier Lee Rigby in the street, are having a fine time in prison, calling more to their cause - Islam - all at the taxpayers expense. I'd prefer them to be executed - if only because we shouldn't be paying a single penny for their continued existence.

However, other than removing all Muslims from the country, we aren't going to be able to stop them from killing our children. So we're kinda f****d. It takes about 40 operatives to monitor just one of these filthy bastards, and we have thousands of them.

Agreed. But I don't see the UK doing that.

I believe that one of the main reasons that we elected Trump was his campaign promise to stop Muslim immigration. And he is trying to do it.

What a shame that some European countries leaders are ignorant or careless enough to allow so much Muslim immigration.

I have always been against the death penalty, but now I'd like to see it back. Even though most of the Islamist scumbags send themselves straight to hell, some, like the two monsters who hacked up Fusilier Lee Rigby in the street, are having a fine time in prison, calling more to their cause - Islam - all at the taxpayers expense. I'd prefer them to be executed - if only because we shouldn't be paying a single penny for their continued existence.

Agreed. But I don't see the UK doing that.

I believe that one of the main reasons that we elected Trump was his campaign promise to stop Muslim immigration. And he is trying to do it.

What a shame that some European countries leaders are ignorant or careless enough to allow so much Muslim immigration.
Agreed. Basically nothing will be done in the UK. And of course, the populace have been trained to think that lighting candles and singing kumbaya is a magnificent response. Sigh.

Bring back "hanged, drawn and quartered" but extend it to not just the terrorist but to all of his/her/its living relatives. Making him watch them get what he/she/it earned for them. Maybe dig up a few of his deceased relatives and make all his soon-to-be departed dine on the pickings from their graves as their last meal.

Ya gotta kill terror in ways terrorists won't like.

Oh, I left out, burn all the remains well basted with pig fat.

If you are not at least as ruthless as your enemy, you will lose. It's that simple.

First of all, ban all immigration for muslim countries. As for the millions of muslims they already have, keep all mosques under 24/7/365 surveillance, any British-born muslim who breaks the tiniest law, send them back to the country of their forebears, keep a heavily-armed military presence in muslim neighborhoods....and look the other way if citizen vigilantes want to form lynch mobs to terrorize muslim communities/burn down mosques, etc.; the only thing muslims respect is brute force. Let these arrogant, crybaby muslim insects get a dose of their own medicine. Let the citizens go nuts on them!

When I think of muslim things, I'm always reminded of a scene in Star Trek in which Data is facing a murderous alien entity and Data says, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I believe you should be destroyed."

New Topics

Forum List

Back