What should the FBI investigate now that the Trump thing is over?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So what should Mueller and company investigate now that the Trump witch hunt is over after concluding that 13 Russian spies were actually just that?

1. Lock Ness. Sure, it's not in the US but I've always wondered if that was true or a myth.
2. Big Foot. Sure, laugh if you want but thousands of Dims across the US have claimed to see them.
3. Aliens. Dress Mueller up as a woman in a dress incognito and let him roam around the desert around Roswell and see if he gets abducted.

Any other suggestions?

So what should Mueller and company investigate now that the Trump witch hunt is over after concluding that 13 Russian spies were actually just that?

1. Lock Ness. Sure, it's not in the US but I've always wondered if that was true or a myth.
2. Big Foot. Sure, laugh if you want but thousands of Dims across the US have claimed to see them.
3. Aliens. Dress Mueller up as a woman in a dress incognito and let him roam around the desert around Roswell and see if he gets abducted.

Any other suggestions?

The real criminals now, Democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other suggestions?

I think he should get all of you zealots from both sides together and see if he can find a whole brain between you all.

Any other suggestions?
Money laundering?
Steve Bannon suspects Jared Kushner and Trump, Jr have laundered money over their careers, possibly during their time on the campaign trail and at the White House.

Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. could go to jail for money laundering if Steve Bannon is right

"'You realize where this is going,' Bannon is quoted as saying. 'This is all about money laundering.

"Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through [former Trump campaign manager] Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. It’s as plain as a hair on your face.'"

"Bannon added, 'It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that.'"

Shouldn't the FBI be hunting down those peeing Russian girls? I'd like to see that video.

Any other suggestions?

It's not over.

Any other suggestions?

It's not over.
not over.jpg

The OP is adorable! Now that the FBI has hard proof that Trumpers were contacted, since there were only so few Trumpers who would have interacted with foreigners in the campaign, it is time to re-interview them or newly interview them. Somebody knows something.

How about Benghazi ???

Right didn’t seem to mind the endless investigation that found a whole lot of nothing . To this day you still think there was wrongdoing in Benghazi .

Any other suggestions?
Over??? Did you say OVER???? The "WITCH HUNT" is OVER???? Ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, ha, Ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee,
ha, Ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee,
LMAO, BIGLY!!!!!!!

Any other suggestions?

You're like the dude who leaves a baseball game in the 3rd inning! :D

Any other suggestions?

It's not over.

Here is two of the significant quotes from the press conference:

"In 2014, the company established a translator project focused on the United States. In July of 2016, more than 80 employees were assigned to the translator project. Two of the defendants allegedly traveled to the United States in 2014 to collect intelligence for their American influence operations."

"Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

So what does this mean? Trump really would have to be a Manchurian Candidate because this plan started to take shape in 2014, but was most likely hatched in 2012 or 2013 when Trump was still on The Apprentice.

Here is the most important part: "no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity"

Any other suggestions?

Over?

More wishful thinking. There are more indictments coming.

Any other suggestions?

Over?

If there were any "Trump Russian collusion" indictments coming they wouldn't have announced this on a Friday going into a three day weekend.

They are only indicting these guys for something companies and celebrities do all the time because after all this time and money they needed to show something.

Trump could do the nation a great service by eliminating the FIB, oh, I mean FBI and charge Mueller, Comey, McCabe and a few others with sedition

Any other suggestions?

It's not over.

Here is two of the significant quotes from the press conference:

"In 2014, the company established a translator project focused on the United States. In July of 2016, more than 80 employees were assigned to the translator project. Two of the defendants allegedly traveled to the United States in 2014 to collect intelligence for their American influence operations."

"Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

So what does this mean? Trump really would have to be a Manchurian Candidate because this plan started to take shape in 2014, but was most likely hatched in 2012 or 2013 when Trump was still on The Apprentice.

Here is the most important part: "no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity"
For right now. What you are ignoring, which will bite you in our ass, is that further intel and opportunities have been developed and will be followed. And we are ONLY eight months in. Nixon took two years.

Any other suggestions?

Over?

If there were any "Trump Russian collusion" indictments coming they wouldn't have announced this on a Friday going into a three day weekend. They are only indicting these guys for something companies and celebrities do all the time because after all this time and money they needed to show something.
You have revealed you do not understand how this works. Thank you.

whitehall will post in a few minutes that he does not get it either.

Last edited:
Mueller & co. should update their resume's and investigate job options. The KGB might be looking for lawyers who are familiar with propaganda techniques.

Forum List

Back