What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

Pro-choice people always bring up the rape and incest thing. A little nine year old girl who was raped by a family member?

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of incest.

But guess what 19 percent of the women gave as their reason?

"Would have to find a new place to live".

Yeah. Ain't that a bitch.

Who cares, mind your own business.

Murder, for the clinicians.

Why not Premeditated Murder for the Woman....she's the one planning/seeking the abortion?

You're letting your hatred of women shine through here, you know.

Women are victimized by the abortion industry.

However I'd like to see assholes like you strung up for lying to them about the joys of abortion, encouraging them to kill their children, and preying upon vulnerable women and girls who believe the lies they're fed by women they trust.

You know who strings up people? Muslims like they did to our troops and people.
yeah that's the group you belong to now. You are a terrorist.

Someday if I get my wish the universe will abort the planet and this stupid issue wont matter anymore.

Pro-choice people always bring up the rape and incest thing. A little nine year old girl who was raped by a family member?

So it is fine to use the appeal to emotion fallacy and bring up rape and incest victims, eh? But then when the other reasons for abortion are pointed out, you are suddenly all, "Hey, mind your own business! I'm talking about rape babies over here! Rape! Incest! Rape! Incest!"

Yeah. I get what you're all about. Smoke and mirrors. Misdirection.

The unborn cannot speak. So what happens to them is my business.

EDIT- OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

The criminal penalty for right to lifers who want all unwanted children born...is that they are ASSIGNED several unwanted children as their very own to pay for and raise up.

I have a daughter who I've raised by myself .. who was a contraception baby. Condoms don't always work.

This is a society that wants to cut/slash/reduce every social saftey-net for American citizens while it spends its resources on war and profitting the rich. Yet pro-UNBORN-life people still continue to speak as though we existed in Utopia.

Life ain't easy .. and with it comes some real hrad choices that you don't even consider. My daughter, who is in the military, adopted the newborn daughter of one of her fellow soldiers who was pregnant and suffering from PTSD so bad that she could not raise a child. She was going to abort the baby until my daughter steppeed in to adopt her .. but according to he pro-UNBORN lifers like yourself, that wo,an should have had the baby even if my daughter had not adopted her.

Regardless of the topic of the tread and all the posts that will result from it.

I just wanted to take a moment out of the partisan bullshit to say...

......... Thank you for being an individual that took responsibility in raising your daughter and to thank her for helping a fellow human being. Sounds like you did a good job.

Carry on.

>>>>

The criminal penalty for right to lifers who want all unwanted children born...is that they are ASSIGNED several unwanted children as their very own to pay for and raise up.

So what do you say to the fact that there are more unwanted children since abortion was legalized than there were before?

And thanks, I've taken on my share of unwanted children. Did you know that women who get abortions are actually more likely to abuse the children they keep?

Go figure.

I have a daughter who I've raised by myself .. who was a contraception baby. Condoms don't always work.

This is a society that wants to cut/slash/reduce every social saftey-net for American citizens while it spends its resources on war and profitting the rich. Yet pro-UNBORN-life people still continue to speak as though we existed in Utopia.

Life ain't easy .. and with it comes some real hrad choices that you don't even consider. My daughter, who is in the military, adopted the newborn daughter of one of her fellow soldiers who was pregnant and suffering from PTSD so bad that she could not raise a child. She was going to abort the baby until my daughter steppeed in to adopt her .. but according to he pro-UNBORN lifers like yourself, that wo,an should have had the baby even if my daughter had not adopted her.

Regardless of the topic of the tread and all the posts that will result from it.

I just wanted to take a moment out of the partisan bullshit to say...

......... Thank you for being an individual that took responsibility in raising your daughter and to thank her for helping a fellow human being. Sounds like you did a good job.

Carry on.

>>>>

I would also like to applaud you for your choices. Indeed, life is not always easy or fair. I think adoption is a much better choice than abortion for convenience sake. My father in law was adopted. I myself was adopted. I adopted my son. I would not consider or support an abortion in my family unless it was a matter of health or rape. I do understand why the choice should be available to women though, and I will continue to support that right.

Proper and consistent use of birth control would eliminate more than half of all abortions. The remaining unplanned pregnancies would be a manageable number for adoptions or other kinds of assistance.

The effect of lowering the number of abortions would also make abortion a less socially acceptable practice, probably contributing to less unplanned pregnancies as a result.

We need to introduce some sanity into this conversation instead of constantly demonizing each other.

Demonizing the other side just perpetuates the million or so abortions which occur each year.

It is insane to keep spinning your wheels like that and being part of the problem instead of the solution.

This isn't about vaginas. This is about unborn children.

So what do you say to the fact that there are more unwanted children since abortion was legalized than there were before?

And thanks, I've taken on my share of unwanted children. Did you know that women who get abortions are actually more likely to abuse the children they keep?

Go figure.
I am not commenting on the numbers before or after.....

what i am saying is all the right to lifers should be flat out court assigned babies and children in foster care... and legally made their very own children.... to raise up love and pay for all by them selves.

So it is fine to use the appeal to emotion fallacy and bring up rape and incest victims, eh? But then when the other reasons for abortion are pointed out, you are suddenly all, "Hey, mind your own business! I'm talking about rape babies over here! Rape! Incest! Rape! Incest!"

No...I've always been about minding your own business. Im talking about minding your own business. I don't need misdirection. Shut the fuck up and live your life.

So saith the resident pimp.

Men who support abortion and want it to continue apace always have a motivation for killing babies.

Logical fallacy.

Next.

Really, why is that KG.... the right to lifers should be the ones sentenced to the unwanted babies... They want them don't they?

"Sentenced" to the unwanted babies?

Telling.

That is right..... the right to lifers should be forced to legally adopt every last unwanted baby.... every baby that would have been aborted.....

watch how fast they run for the hills calling it a "sentence" and "punishment" and "wrong" and whine they cant afford it.... or they have to many...or they dont want children.... or the house isnt big enough.... or or or or..... just not mmmmmeeeeee!!

You are right... it IS very telling how many children are left to languish in foster care.... unwanted and unloved....

So saith the resident pimp.

Men who support abortion and want it to continue apace always have a motivation for killing babies.

Pimp? That doesn't even make sense..

Again mind your own business turd.

No...I've always been about minding your own business. Im talking about minding your own business. I don't need misdirection. Shut the fuck up and live your life.

Just because you don't care about the unborn, and will do anything to deflect from the fact this is what is at issue, does not make it none of my business.

New Topics

Forum List

Back