What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

Well, if I believed the fetus was a child, who just happens to be living inside a womb as opposed to outside the womb,

I'd say the penalty should be the same as it is for killing anyone.

Funny how the right is keen to call abortion murder yet I've yet to hear any of you loons suggest it should be banned and the penalty for violating the ban should be 1st degree pre-meditated murder.

Hypocrites.

EDIT- OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

I don't think there are many on the right who are actually serious about outlawing abortion. If they did, they would lose a wedge issue and rallying point for the religious right part of the Republican base. If they were serious about it, they could have gotten rid of it when they controlled all three branches of government during the Bush administration.

Whatever the going rate is these days for murder or accessory-to-murder.

Justice must be served. Human rights must be upheld.

OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

I am pro-choice on matters that don't deprive another human being of its rights. Abortion deprives another human being of its right-to-life. Using the tired bumper-sticker cliche of "anti-women's choice" is intellectually and morally dishonest.

EDIT- OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

I personally think there should be a limit to the Number of Abortions for no other reason than they don't want the kid, that a woman should have.

Guess that makes me a Nazi eh.

What is the charge now if one aborts past the defined legal limit?

My personal opinion is that it is murder. Depending on the frame of mind of the mother decides what level of murder but 1st degree for any provider.

Since it is legal I think the cut off should be 20 weeks and any abortion after that time that is not a medical need to save the mother should be charged as murder.

Isnt the pain they cause themselves enough? We dont have to criminalize everything that is wrong.

Funny how the right is keen to call abortion murder yet I've yet to hear any of you loons suggest it should be banned and the penalty for violating the ban should be 1st degree pre-meditated murder.

Hypocrites.

They tried that in South Dakota a few years back....even that Red state voted it down. You'll not hear the anti-choice people talk about that one much.

Hypocrites.

They tried that in South Dakota a few years back....even that Red state voted it down. You'll not hear the anti-choice people talk about that one much.

It was voted down probably because it wouldnt pass Roe scrutiny.
The will of the people defeated again.

Hypocrites.

It was voted down probably because it wouldnt pass Roe scrutiny.
The will of the people defeated again.

Really? So all those red state voters independently made that decision? :lmao: :lmao:

I think the penalty will be to read Oooh's posts, they'll laught themselveds to death after reading such stupidity

Forum List

Back