What should southern religious republicans do?

Most knuckle-dragging inbred mouth breathing Liberals find Christianity repulsive.

Usually only when sex offenders hide behind it, and "Christians" look the other way to protect one of their own.

Clinton didn't hide behind it, and we know how far your nose was up his ass.

What does Clinton have to do with this? Did he run as a religious Republican? I promise I am typing as slow as I can dude. Please try to keep up, will ya?

Last edited:
I'm a southern religious republican... technically speaking. I'm voting for Paul unless I see any hope that Santorum can win. If Romney is the nominee... I'll vote third party.

Mitt is a Mormon, Rick and Newt are Catholics.

I think Southern Religious people will vote for Newt or Santorum.

Ron Paul is Southern Baptist that as far as we know doesn't have any women in his closet (unless they've already died of old age-i know bad joke :p), at the same time he doesn't want war and he tends to leave his religion at home, some won't find that appealing.

I live in the south and in the diverse group of people I interact with I know of no one voting for Mitt Romney in this primary. I see quite a bit of Newt and Ron Paul stickers everyday (not that it means much).

Last edited:
Southern christians don't like catholics much either, but at least Santorum is consistently pro-life sO my guess would be him.

Good post, my crystal ball though is showing me a romney/gingrich battle similar to the obama/clinton battle in '08.

I could be wrong though.

Seems like Newt can "fornicate" wherever and with whomever he pleases. According to Liberals, what goes on in one's private life - is indeed private. Just ask the Blowjob King Clinton.

In Newt World, you can have an affair on your wife and lie to Congress while you impeach the President for lying to Congress about his affair.

Makes perfect sense to me!

Most knuckle-dragging inbred mouth breathing Liberals find Christianity repulsive.
I can't speak for most (others), but......

.....no matter who's promoting the book.

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Why does the left consistently refer to the myth of the "southern religious republican"? Are there no northern or mid-west or western state or Alaskan religious republicans? The sooner the left comes to grip with their religious bias the sooner they might wake up to reality.

Why does the left consistently refer to the myth of the "southern religious republican"? Are there no northern or mid-west or western state or Alaskan religious republicans? The sooner the left comes to grip with their religious bias the sooner they might wake up to reality.

It's called the Bible Belt for a reason.

It's not "the left", it's common sense.

Religion in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 Alabama 58%
1 Louisiana 58%
1 South Carolina 58%
4 Mississippi 57%
5 Arkansas 55%

Those percentages are referring to states and their population's church attendance. Those are the top 5.

Why does the left consistently refer to the myth of the "southern religious republican"?

burning-cross.jpg

you are sadly mistaken dude. those are southern democrats. deal with it.
In the days when the Klan was strong in the South, almost everyone was a Democrat. The winner of the Democratic primary won the election. The general elections were just a formality. This all changed with civil rights in the 60's when the solid Democratic South was broken forever and Republicans to this day control much of the South.

maybe they could start voting for people who are going to make their lives better.

Maybe they don't want other people making their lives better. Maybe they think they can fix their own lives themselves. You will never get this whole 'personal responsibility' and the right of individuals to decide their own futures, will ya?

Forum List

Back