What Should Immigration Reform Look Like?

What Should Immigration Reform Look Like (Check all the apply)

• Total voters
Suffice it to say we don't want it to look anything like our own onto this land mass.

There aren't enough options. (sorry I could not resist)

One of the key clauses on the statue of liberty lists yearning to be free.

It doesn't say "yearning to enslave" or "Yearning to force everybody to submit to their will" or "yearning to keep on living as if It is still the seventh century.

It says "Yearning to be free". IMO, that's where Immigration policy should begin and end.

At this point we should only allow asylum for Europeans trying to flee progressive/Islam infested Europe.

1. Increased deportations of criminal illegals, starting with felons first then working down to misdemeanors.
2. Build the wall
3. Increased fines for hiring illegals
4. A guest worker program to keep the agricultural sector afloat
5. A path to permanent residency via either military service or internal public works camps. 4 years in uniform or 6 years in the public work camps would do the trick.

You missed "Massive fines on anyone who sells anything to, gives medical care to, provides education for, or conducts any form of busyness with an illegal". If they can't do anything here, they'll leave on their own, and there won't be any incentive to come here illegally.

More funding for border patrol/coast guard
Pathway to citizenship for select groups
Fines on employers who hire illegal immigrants
Deportation of immigrants convicted of violent or serious crimes.

What was not in the list, but should be:
Guestworker program
Keeping families together

Guestworker program
---------------------------------------------- no more family reunification BS Coyote , replace guest workers with Americans making good wages picking lettuce Coyote .

Treason Is Not a Property Right

Retroactively revoke the citizenship granted to anchor babies.
Confiscate any business that hires an illegal and sell it to a patriot. I'd even give citizenship to an illegal who participates in the sting.
Have separate Spanish speaking US Army units, staffed by bilingual career officers and NCOs. Two years service and a Mexican citizen will be granted citizenship.

Treason Is Not a Property Right

Retroactively revoke the citizenship granted to anchor babies.
Confiscate any business that hires an illegal and sell it to a patriot. I'd even give citizenship to an illegal who participates in the sting.
Have separate Spanish speaking US Army units, staffed by bilingual career officers and NCOs. Two years service and a Mexican citizen will be granted citizenship.
--------------------------------------------------------- gotta disagree with illegal aliens in the military for any reason , from what I understand the USA military already has gangs . --- just a comment Sage !!

Guestworker program
---------------------------------------------- no more family reunification BS Coyote , replace guest workers with Americans making good wages picking lettuce Coyote .

Americans won't do it. Farm work is hard and dirty. Especially dairy. Kids would rather flip burgers than shovel shit.

and i don't believe it anyway , i live in sh1t shoveling and ranching country so i see what farm kids will do Coyote .

Forum List

Back