What should I drink today?

roomy said:
I have John Smiths extra smooth bitter and I also have Carling Lager :) Which shall it be?

Try milk. It does a body good.

Your question was: what should I drink today? I was just wondering... and please excuse me, because I really do mean this in a totally non-offensive way... but, I was wondering if you have recently gone a day without drinking any alcohol? :dunno:

mom4 said:
Your question was: what should I drink today? I was just wondering... and please excuse me, because I really do mean this in a totally non-offensive way... but, I was wondering if you have recently gone a day without drinking any alcohol? :dunno:

you say that like drinking every day is a bad thing?

Said1 said:
I only drink on days that end with day. :laugh:

Just joking. I'm a good worker now. It helps when you don't come to work drunk!

i only dink with others or of course if i am alone.....and i only drink when i am awake

roomy said:
Lager it is then my new best friend.Tell the other fella milk is for babies,Thankyou. :beer:

A) I'm a girly.

B) I figured you could use a change of pace.. You seem to drink an awful lot... :)

Spending a weekend in a drunken stupor can be very amusing, especially if you're a drama-free, happy drunk.

roomy said:
My moods have been known to turn on a sixpence, at the moment I am pretty good, third can now, it just takes 1 snide remark or look I don't like and Bob's your uncle, 1 big, angry, middle aged, Geordie skinhead let loose on the boards. :bat: but until then, I am :dance: :teeth: :beer:
Bob's your uncle? :laugh: You're awesome.

roomy said:
It was my birthday on tuesday, you may have noticed, I got a bottle of Jack Daniels as one of my presents, I love JD, I may drink it all tonight as an experiment, what do you think? :eek:
Requires photographic evidence.

roomy said:
Saturday afternoon.

I shall resume my drunken weekend shortly while watching the match, If I can find a link to the stream, I haven't looked yet, I can normally find one but sometimes the quality makes it impossible to watch, other times it is excellent.Lets hope that today it is excellent.
Every week this is catching me by surprise, it's the time difference. :laugh: 7:24 a.m. here.

roomy said:
It is 2:45pm here as I type this and I have just opened my first can of the day.You look beautiful today Kat.
Why thank you. I'm on my 5th cuppa. :coffee3:

Kathianne said:
Why thank you. I'm on my 5th cuppa. :coffee3:

5 cups of coffee? Do you have a bladder of a race horse? :coffee3:
WOW!....After 2 I get nauseous...I'm a water person for the most part...but after being a bartender for 18 years...I am a master mixer and a blender queen....My specialty is Daquaris and Margaritas...
Today though I will be making my first Mint Julips...I hope I like them *L*

P&CA admin said:
5 cups of coffee? Do you have a bladder of a race horse? :coffee3:
WOW!....After 2 I get nauseous...I'm a water person for the most part...but after being a bartender for 18 years...I am a master mixer and a blender queen....My specialty is Daquaris and Margaritas...
Today though I will be making my first Mint Julips...I hope I like them *L*

LOL. Can we tawlk?

Xmas '97 ran out of normal mix so rum & eggnog smoothies it was - very good too!

Said1 said:
LOL. Can we tawlk?

Xmas '97 ran out of normal mix so rum & eggnog smoothies it was - very good too!
It's actually better with white brandy and a scoop of ice cream with the egg nog...trust me...it's YUMMMMMMY!

New Topics

Forum List

Back