what should I be when I grow up?

and I would probably be better then the coach at my old school too. lol

and I would probably be better then the coach at my old school too. lol

If you don't yank on a kid's arm to the point to the point of dislocating his shoulder when they don't want to do something you'd be better than mine was.

Go to school, become a "scientist".

Science is behind the medicines that cures.

Science is behind the botany that grows pest resistant crops and feeds people.

Science is behind the devices that allows us to communicate.

Science is behind the military that keeps our country safe.

It's science that everyone looks towards with they want "real" answers that actually do something.

I had to fILL out a tax exempt form for a guy named Walter Payton yesterday, of course he was white and not dead but it was wierd.

Last edited:
I said law, mainly because I kick myself for not pursuing it... :redface:

Don't be.

Half the people I knew who went to law school are no longer pursuing careers in the legal profession and the other half hate it.

I almost went. What a mistake that would have been...

I appreciate the sentiment pard, but I've been interested in law ever since I can remember. I could never afford to go to a good law school, or I'd have went. I'd have gotten a degree in law to pursue a political career... :)

I need to decide here real soon what I am going to major in and I have no clue.
At first I was going to be nurse but even though they are in demand I decided I don't want to do that. I just have no clue especially with the economy the way it is.
I'd say go with your heart, but that's what I did, and I don't have a lot of money to show for it. I'm heading back to school next year to become a paramedic...

Forum List

Back