What Should Happen To Citizen Cain?

If everybody in politics that ever had an affair was required to leave, there would be a loud sucking sound in Washington, DC and then suddenly there would be nobody there. Democrats have affairs. If you don't believe it, ask President Clinton. Republicans apparently have affairs too. I doubt that this lady who spoke up about her affair with Cain did it because she suddenly felt it was the right thing to do. I suspect that somewhere, somehow, there was some money involved in her sudden desire to "do the right thing"... There's an old saying, I'm sure everybody has heard it. It's better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. While Cain is apparently going to be getting the heat for this sudden revelation, the lady who spoke up was also no better than Cain when it comes right down to it. Guess she doesn't know anything about being discrete.

In your entire diatribe, it still boils down to PROTECTING that "man" Cain huh?

Uncanny! :eek:

So marc wants the Republicans to beat Obama now?

I dont know if Cain is lying or not. Id rather have someone who will be honest about who they are and what they stand for.

Is that really so difficult?

Really?

Interesting.

So how do you square away the facts that there are records of this recent lady in GA calling his cell phone at all hours of the day and night?

What do you think that means?

She needed a loan before she was evicted.

I dont know if Cain is lying or not. Id rather have someone who will be honest about who they are and what they stand for.

Really?

Interesting.

So how do you square away the facts that there are records of this recent lady in GA calling his cell phone at all hours of the day and night?

She needed a loan before she was evicted.
So she's lying?

And then what do you think WILL happen to citizen Cain?

I think he should be ostracized in shame never to be seen or heard from again. That's what I think SHOULD happen.

However, what I think WILL happen is he will find a home in the RW and Republican hearts, who will still see him as some victim of the made up "Librul Meedya" he may even get a the FOXNews show or at least a job out of it.

I don't think he'll return to radio...I think the damage is too much for that. I mean, he still may, but I hope he doesn't turn back to radio. There's a young cat in his old time slot, he needs a job too.

If he has any dignity he will take a hiatus and won't appear again until at least election time, but...we'll see.

What say you?

MarcATL the one man judge, jury and executioner has spoken based upon trial by media.

I would hope he be correctly perceived as the snake oil salesman, con artist, and all-around charlatan he really is.

It’s remarkable how successfully he’s played the rightist rubes, you’d think conservatives would know when they’re being scammed.

kinda like how Obama did you all?
The difference is........you all fell for it and elected it..:lol:

Really?

Interesting.

I have some whackjob neighbor that calls me all the time. Usually looking for money. i never had an affair with her.
But,
According to your logic, I must have, because you are MarcATL. judge, jury, executioner.

No amount of data, information or facts will ever sway these so called Cain supporters. He could be caught on video raping a 10 year old boy and they would support him. Sicking. My respect for the republican party has been destroyed...Even through I believe in many of the social idea's of their party from guns, morals(yes, they aren't standing by them) to abortion. I'm sad to say I can't blindly support them anymore.

61 phone calls from his personal cell phone ISN"T he said, she said. Tens of thousands of dollars in monies given to 2 woman isn't he said, she said!!! witnesses coming out in support no matter how trashy or low these womans life are isn't he said, she said. This is the fucking primary that we're trying to find who is the best man or woman to run against that fucker Barack Obama, but yet because of this asshole, we're being forced to focus on this shit! If this man gave a flying rats ass about the republican party, he would drop out and focus on his life. Allowing us to focus on the issues at hand.

Like the woman said: It's all about CAIN. To hell with the republican party or beating Obama or honestity!!! FUCK!

Last edited:
No amount of data, information or facts will ever sway these so called Cain supporters. He could be caught on video raping a 10 year old boy and they would support him. Sicking. My respect for the republican party has been destroyed...Even through I believe in many of the social idea's of their party from guns, morals(yes, they aren't standing by them) to abortion, but I'm sad to say I can't blindly support them anymore.

61 phone calls from his personal cell phone ISN"T he said she said. Tens of thousands of dollars in monies given to 2 woman isn't he said she said!!! witnesses coming out in support no matter how trashy or low these womans life are isn't he said she said. This is the fucking primary that we're trying to find who is the best man or woman to run against that fucker Barack Obama, but yet because of this asshole we're being forced to focus on this shit! If this man gave a flying rats ass about the republican party he would drop out and focus on his life.

Like the woman said: It's all about CAIN. To hell with the republican party or beating Obama or honestity!!! FUCK!

Oh take a breath. it's not the end of the world for crying out loud. So Cain still has some supporters, ain't shit you can do about it..go vote for you candidate and quite your bellyaching.

I would hope he be correctly perceived as the snake oil salesman, con artist, and all-around charlatan he really is.

It’s remarkable how successfully he’s played the rightist rubes, you’d think conservatives would know when they’re being scammed.

kinda like how Obama did you all?
The difference is........you all fell for it and elected it..:lol:
Are you planning on voting for Cain Stef?

I have some whackjob neighbor that calls me all the time. Usually looking for money. i never had an affair with her.
But,
According to your logic, I must have, because you are MarcATL. judge, jury, executioner.
Yah, that's fine.

You see, your neighbor called you, you didn't or don't call her.

In this case CAIN's calling the woman.

How do you 'splain that away champ?

Forum List

Back