What should government's primary role be: preserving justice or managing capital?

Government's primary role should be:

• manage capital

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
DISCLAMER - I am not advocating to vote for Obamney....
What should government's primary role be: preserving justice or managing capital?

Establishment media seems to have bred a few Mitt Romney supporters after all, who now spout off about how Romney is an expert in managing capital, being a capitalist. yet these fox news types talk all the time about how government should stay out of money/capitalism. so which one is it?

Balancing the budget would make it considerably easier to accomplish both goals.

Protecting rights, defending the country, and ensuring the freedom of the citizenry.. those are the primary charges of the government

Government is not there to primarily manage capital, or equalize outcome, or be your mommy, or wipe your snotty nose when you cry that someone hurt your feelings, or make you healthy, or keep you from eating twinkies, etc

Curious why you think either would be government's primary role?
"with liberty and justice for ALL" - Maybe that may ring a bell for you.

You sound like the one who had his bell rung.

So some of the words of the Pledge of Allegiance to our flag, and thereby our republic, somehow translates to you that the primary role of our government is either managing capital or preserving justice? Hmmm....

Anyway, my question still stands if you can think of anything.

Establishment media seems to have bred a few Mitt Romney supporters after all, who now spout off about how Romney is an expert in managing capital, being a capitalist. yet these fox news types talk all the time about how government should stay out of money/capitalism. so which one is it?

well it ain't preserving justice not as long as holder is around that's for damn sure.

Curious why you think either would be government's primary role?

So some of the words of the Pledge of Allegiance to our flag, and thereby our republic, somehow translates to you that the primary role of our government is either managing capital or preserving justice? Hmmm....

I think you are even more degenerate then your pic

well it ain't preserving justice not as long as holder is around that's for damn sure.
Do you know the difference between "is" and "should be"?
Try to read the title thread again, you're starting to sound like T

I think you are even more degenerate then your pic

That would be than, not then. As for my pic....well, we'll leave that for you to explain.

Other than that, still thinking?

To protect the rights of the individual.

As long as you get to determine what those rights are, Right Ravi.

When it comes to the None Existent Right to health Care, you are all for it.

When it comes to the Actual Right, to Bear Arms. Not so much.

lol

To protect the rights of the individual.

As long as you get to determine what those rights are, Right Ravi.

When it comes to the None Existent Right to health Care, you are all for it.

When it comes to the Actual Right, to Bear Arms. Not so much.

lol

:eusa_hand: I own guns, dummy.

If health care isn't a right it is a privilege and regulating health insurance is no more onerous than regulating auto insurance.

Forum List

Back