What should be this Scum of the Earth's Punishment?

100% body application of 80 grit sand paper on an orbital sander followed by full immersion in a 10% solution of nitric acid until dead.

I volunteer for the job. :cool:

I can't hardly stand to read stories like this. All I can say is it's a good thing authorities find people like this before I do.

Personally I think such people should be dragged out into the street, shot, and their bodies left for the carrion.

Elaborate, complicated torture and death is a waste of time and resources, plus it drags the torturer down to the tortured's level. Just treat them as you would a rabid animal and go on about your business.

I think an easy death would be too kind for him, freaking vile piece of shit. :mad:

Police: Neighbor chopped up US girl with hacksaw - Yahoo! News

If the State has the Death Penalty, death if not life in prison with no option for parole.

As long as we are on the subject how many outraged people in this thread are normally against the death Penalty?
I'm in favor of the death penalty, however I have serious reservations about the judicial system that hands it out.

I would say put him in the general population at just about any prison and have the guards look the other way. Although the accused was not a registered SO, this part of the article is disturbing on another level...

A state website shows that 15 registered sex offenders live in the park that numbers about two dozen homes.

Sheriff Ken Fries said investigators questioned Plumadore on Friday and Saturday and that he was arrested Monday after being interviewed by detectives for several hours more.

Sheriff Ken is in for some outrage if one of his detectives screwed the Constitutional pooch; that’s a rather protracted interrogation period.

Not to mention the ol’ ‘not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect’ the Outrage community is so fond of.

Even if he gets the death penalty he will sit on death row for decades using up his appeals. Just give him life in prison and let him look at videos of the girl 24/7 in his cell. Psychological punishment

Normally I'm a get it over with fast kind of guy. But in cases like this I tend to go a little Mongol. Put him in a box. His head is allowed out of the box through a little hole but then a collar is placed on his neck so he can't get his head in the box. He's allowed to eat and drink but he doesn't ever leave the box. Eventually the maggots eat him from inside. Then you smash his head into the box and cover the box over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back