What Should Be Obvious.....Even To Republicans and the T Party

But we're not talking about that. We're talking about refineries. About why gasoline is twice what it was when he was elected.
So what do you say? Has Obama been an utter failure on getting more refineries approved or not?
Well... To be fair about it it's not like the refineries would have to be built in the US. The price of gas is high because the oil companies want the gas of price to be high.

I mean you could blame it on all kinds of things when the price of crude oil was high... I mean oil is traded in dollars... And the dollar isn't seen as a strong currency at the moment.

When gas prices were low was it because oil companies wanted it low?

California gas is high because 2 refineries are down.

1 from a fire and 1 from a massive power outage.

They can't get gas right away from any other refineries for 2 reasons.

1.) Geographic isolation (No pipelines into the state)

2.) Mandated special fuel blend not in use anywhere else.

Gas prices surging upward across the nation a month before the election. Even the most dense should realize that even a black Democrat would have better sense than to do that if he had any control of it.

I doubt that even the dumbest posters here actually believe that this or any POTUS can actually control the price of gas.

That doesn't stop them from charging Obama with causing the price hikes, though.

This posting of obviously stupid lies is a trolling technique that amuses the easily amused.

Gas prices surging upward across the nation a month before the election. Even the most dense should realize that even a black Democrat would have better sense than to do that if he had any control of it.

I doubt that even the dumbest posters here actually believe that this or any POTUS can actually control the price of gas.

That doesn't stop them from charging Obama with causing the price hikes, though.

This posting of obviously stupid lies is a trolling technique that amuses the easily amused.

it was quite popular, too, about 4 years ago. I'm sure you remember it, don't you?

It's got to suck to have it turned back on you like a garden hose, hey?

Vote Obama out, his administation doesn't CARE if gas prices are high...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs]Obama Supports High Gas Prices If They're Gradually Hiked - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh: Prices at the pump have DROPPED by 30 cents a gallon over the last three weeks here in The Sunshine State.

:dunno:

I went to put gas in the car yesterday. After passing two closed stations, I found one and got gas at $4.79 a gallon. According to the attendant, the EPA has closed down so many refineries that there aren't enough making the winter blend required by California. There is plenty of oil. Other states aren't having a shortage. The gas stations are closed because the stations can't afford to fill the storage tanks with winter blend. Prices jumped 9 cents in 24 hours, and in the past 24 hours have jumped 20 cents as stations try to charge enough to buy the gas from the wholesaler to sell.

What a load of T Party Bullshit!

This country has not built a new refinery since 1976. Why is it Obama's fault?

Um, because he's been President for almost four years, and in that time has done nothing whatsoever to change the policies that make that the case? What the hell is the point of becoming President if, once you're in office, you're just going to shrug and say, "It's been this way for a long time, so it's my fault"? I thought the point of chasing the job was to be able to change things for the better. :eusa_eh:

We have come to realize that Obama has nothing to do with nothing. According to the left he is just a figure head with control over nothing. He can't defend our men in Libya. He has no control over gasoline supplies. When Obamacare (tax) causes the economy to crash even further that too won't be his fault it will be the fault of Republicans. The debt soring isn't his fault it was Reagan's and Bush's. The list goes on and on of failure that Obama has nothing to do with.

So I agree Obama can't do anything and being black has absolutely nothing to do with it. The fact that you even bring race into the picture is just typical leftists racism.

Of course surging gasoline prices is exactly what Obama promised along with higher electricity bills, which are coming and of course he has nothing to do with either it is just what he wanted.

Obama, in my opinion, is not a failure in and of himself. He did the best he could which we all knew that considering his background and education wasn't going to be too good. We have been proven correct on every count. Now the question is does the left see their mistake? Do they see the effect of electing a ideologue instead of someone who does have experience creating business and working in the real world??? I seriously doubt it.

My biggest problem with Obama being just a figure head is at least he could make us all feel good about being Americans, or anything. He doesn't he divides the country in order to win elections. At least if he is not going to be a good administrator he could be a good cheer leader, he neither.

Last edited:
What a load of T Party Bullshit!

This country has not built a new refinery since 1976. Why is it Obama's fault?

Doesn't his EPA approve or disapprove applications for this sort of thing?
You're not terribly bright, are you?

What about Bush's eight years? I guess he was too busy with his phuckin' wars and tax cuts to pay any attention to it.

What about OBAMA'S four years? Can we talk about THOSE, given that they're so much more recent, and HE'S the one who's applying for the job again? Either the President has fuck-all to do with gasoline prices and building new refineries, or he DOES have something to do with it, and Bush fucked up . . . which means Obama fucked up TOO by doing the EXACT SAME THING.

You can't have it both ways, so pick one. Either Bush wasn't at fault, and you leftists were blowing smoke up our asses when you attacked him, or Obama made the same mistakes that you attacked Bush for, and you should be jumping up HIS ass the same way you did Bush.

Stop being such a bunch of hypocritical ass clowns. I realize that you're probably used to being pathetic laughingstocks, but this is getting ridiculous, even for you.

Last edited:
Let's see now.

Yes, let us see.

One war over...another nearing completion,

One war over on the timeline negotiated by Bush despite the stated desire of Obama to keep troops in the country past that date, another war that is expected to last at least another 15 years.

And a long list of innocent civilians killed by drones, not to mention the deliberate murder of American citizens by the government without due process.

Women's pay was equalized before Obama got in office, how is that his accomplishment?

Birth control rights? What birth control rights? /What law protects those rights?

If they were born here they are not illegal, and can not only stay, they can even vote. It has been that way since 1868, long before Obama was even born.

After a lawsuit that was brought to force his hand by Republicans.

health care guaranteed for 50 million more Americans, etc. etc.

If you mean health insurance, the CBO disagrees.

As far as the absolute worst jobs picture since the depression of the 30's..........

A4eTqQXCUAEr9Cr.jpg

That is pretty, but this is the one that matters.

chart

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

You drank the Kool-Aid and you live in a bubbe.

Let's see now.

Yes, let us see.

One war over on the timeline negotiated by Bush despite the stated desire of Obama to keep troops in the country past that date, another war that is expected to last at least another 15 years.

And a long list of innocent civilians killed by drones, not to mention the deliberate murder of American citizens by the government without due process.

Women's pay was equalized before Obama got in office, how is that his accomplishment?

Birth control rights? What birth control rights? /What law protects those rights?

If they were born here they are not illegal, and can not only stay, they can even vote. It has been that way since 1868, long before Obama was even born.

After a lawsuit that was brought to force his hand by Republicans.

If you mean health insurance, the CBO disagrees.

As far as the absolute worst jobs picture since the depression of the 30's..........

A4eTqQXCUAEr9Cr.jpg

That is pretty, but this is the one that matters.

chart

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

You drank the Kool-Aid and you live in a bubbe.

Translation: I can't deal with the facts so I will accuse you of being nutso.

Forum List

Back