What should be done to this person?

Holy shit, this guy is 18 years old! What a whacko.

I don't think torture is really necessary though. He really fucked his life up- and he's gonna get what he deserves- in jail, for a very long time. Just wait till Bubba and Billy Bob find out what he did to a toddler while he's in there. Yes, it's gonna be a long sentence, Tayoun, enjoy it.

Holy shit, this guy is 18 years old! What a whacko.

I don't think torture is really necessary though. He really fucked his life up- and he's gonna get what he deserves- in jail, for a very long time. Just wait till Bubba and Billy Bob find out what he did to a toddler while he's in there. Yes, it's gonna be a long sentence, Tayoun, enjoy it.

This is probably truer to what will happen than anything else. His life in jail won't be pleasant, and hopefully it will be a living hell for him.

How many of you that advocate murder of this turd think that Arab Terrorists that murder women and children are freedom fighters?

What's that have to do with anything?

It has a lot to do with things. Isn't it funny how torture and murder for a child abuser is A OK but hurting the hair on the head of mass murdering terrorists is a bad thing?

It has a lot to do with things. Isn't it funny how torture and murder for a child abuser is A OK but hurting the hair on the head of mass murdering terrorists is a bad thing?
I don't support torture myself. Some of the methods of torture that have allegedly been used at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo offend my sensibilities as a Muslim and as an American, but that's another discussion entirely.

Executing someone who has committed a capital offense is permissible as long as they've been proved guilty. Before someone's guilt has been absolutely established, it's criminal to mistreat them whether they're an Arab terrorist or an American murderer.

It’s not murder unless death of the toddler was the intent. It should be 1st degree voluntary manslaughter, though. In prison people who hurt children are generally moved away from the general population because they will get shanked and probably killed eventually. I'd expect prison to be hell on earth for the guy, which is fine.

This happens all the time. One of the wonderful side-effects of "free love" and encouraging women to enter into sexual relationships without marrying, and enter into serial sexual relationships after they have children.

You think marriage protects people against domestic violence and child abuse?! :lol:

That's the best you can do? Like I said, send him here. I can do MUCH better.

Plus if they burn him alive he might come back as Freddy!:lol:

:eusa_eh:

Freddy is NOT a Marine, nor does he ever take one on or the movie would be 10 minutes long.:cool:

I am talking about the 18 year old! In the movie the parents burn Freddy alive which turns him into the evil character. As long as the marine was tough in his dreams also than it would last ten minutes long.:razz:

( I am seen all the nightmare on elm streets a few times)fyi :eusa_angel:

How many of you that advocate murder of this turd think that Arab Terrorists that murder women and children are freedom fighters?

What's that have to do with anything?

How ironic. Two words:

AGENT

ORANGE

I dunno if the words "most massive chemical warfare campaign launched against a population" mean anything to you?

ap_agent_orange_06_080408_ssh.jpg

Oh no! Leftist Propaganda

Forum List

Back