What should be done to this person?

Here he is:

$toddler%20murderer.jpg

This happens a lot in Arkansas. The perps usually get 10 years to life. One guy beat his son to death in front of his apartment building in front of several families and drug the corpse through the streets until the cops could stop him. He got 25 years.

Some 15 month olds can get a bit sassy. The little bastards think everything belongs to them. Sometimes you just need to show them who calls the shots.

Some 15 month olds can get a bit sassy. The little bastards think everything belongs to them. Sometimes you just need to show them who calls the shots.

While I'm willing to bet you just put that out there for reaction, the fact that you even *typed* it, much less hit submit is really disgusting.

This happens all the time. One of the wonderful side-effects of "free love" and encouraging women to enter into sexual relationships without marrying, and enter into serial sexual relationships after they have children.

It's amazing to me what distinctions are made around here regarding what is considered going too far, considering the smorgasbord of filth that graces this board daily.

Yes, well, if everyone here had to listen to some idiot girl whining, after her child has been taken from her because her boyfriend either sodomized the poor thing, beat it, shook it, boiled it, kicked it, that "I deserve to have a life and I LOVE him!" you'd want to kill the mother, too.

As well as every idiot who has ever said that we should set kids up for extramarital sex.

put him in a cell with a big dude and a belt......

he should be waterboarded.

and then, drawn and quartered.

Curb stomping.

Beat him to death with a belt.

Burn the fucker alive.... slowly.

The point of capital punishment isn't to provide an outlet for our hatred or our barbaric desire for vengeance; the point is to ensure that criminals who commit heinous acts and threaten the wellbeing of our society are eliminated. That can be accomplished without violating the 8th amendment, IMO. Hanging, electrocution, firing squad, etc. are all sufficient.

New Topics

Forum List

Back