What should be done for refugees that assisted American troops?

It appears it is an issue not well addressed under the last administration. Obviously common decency would say they can't be just dumped back into Afghanistan but just dumping them into slums won't work either.

Afghan refugees living in Sacramento squalor

Well the current administration doesn't think that these kind of refugees should be allowed into the country. That will take care of future Afghani's.

Nor does this look like a slum to me.
PAY-No-Safe-Place.jpg

Generally refugees have been given visas, and allowed to come here, but the government only supports them financially for a short time- and then they need to get jobs- which this tragic story shows them doing.

I am all for providing more support for the Afghans which helped American troops- but the first thing we can do to help them- is help them escape the threats to their lives in Afghanistan.

afghanis that helped the USA were paid money to help the USA and they were paid money while in 'afghanistan' . . They have already been paid Dollars and thats the end of any payment to 'afghanis'. As a question , don't 'afghan' soldiers that are being trained by American soldiers sometimes just turn around and murder the American soldiers and trainers that are training them ??

afghanis that helped the USA were paid money to help the USA and they were paid money while in 'afghanistan' . . They have already been paid Dollars and thats the end of any payment to 'afghanis'. As a question , don't 'afghan' soldiers that are being trained by American soldiers sometimes just turn around and murder the American soldiers and trainers that are training them ??
That turning on the trainers has been reported to happen. Others have reportedly ran in the face of danger but there has been ones that have helped American troops too.

The ones in the resettlement story don't look to happy. Contractors are hired to place refugees. Those contractors whether they be churches, colleges or another charity base taking money to bring these people in don't put them in costly areas. The NGO contractors are in it for the money. Refugees generally go into low income housing where the poor are already living. Perhaps they think it is going to be all daisy and lollipops as portrayed by the media and when they get here is it nothing like they thought it was going to be. They are being told by the NGO's it is daisies and lollipops and when they get their its not. Technically speaking it is nothing less than human trafficking.

It appears it is an issue not well addressed under the last administration. Obviously common decency would say they can't be just dumped back into Afghanistan but just dumping them into slums won't work either.

Afghan refugees living in Sacramento squalor

Well the current administration doesn't think that these kind of refugees should be allowed into the country. That will take care of future Afghani's.

Nor does this look like a slum to me.
PAY-No-Safe-Place.jpg

Generally refugees have been given visas, and allowed to come here, but the government only supports them financially for a short time- and then they need to get jobs- which this tragic story shows them doing.

I am all for providing more support for the Afghans which helped American troops- but the first thing we can do to help them- is help them escape the threats to their lives in Afghanistan.
What is it that you think we are supposed to see in this picture?

They should be sent back to Afghanistan and help make that a better place for the world.

only thing i know is that these 'afghanis' turned , some would say they turned traitor for jobs and money while they were in Afghanistan . They also practice 'taqiya' or 'islam' approved lying as part of their religion and thats considered to be good religion . To me its senseless to bring them to the USA Rod .

only thing i know is that these 'afghanis' turned , some would say they turned traitor for jobs and money while they were in Afghanistan . They also practice 'taqiya' or 'islam' approved lying as part of their religion and thats considered to be good religion . To me its senseless to bring them to the USA Rod .
Fact is though now we have some of them.

Fact is though now we have some of them.
---------------------------------------------------------- sure , not my fault is all i can say . Plus i can still avoid them . Fault of USA Government and quite a few dem and republican Presidents . As i always say with some relief mixed with sorrow but i think that it the next generation of Americans problem Rod .

and let them go back to 'afghanistan' . Its interesting to me but i see muslims who have been imported into the USA traveling back and forth for vacations in their unsafe he11holes or to fight for 'isis' or whoever . Point is that vacations or travel means that these embedded 'fifth columnists' seem to have money Rod .

Anchor babies babies and illegals that were given amnesty are an issue right now from what we can see going down where they are free to speak their minds about taking over and the gang problems that have advance over the years due to those policies have gotten much worse too. It would seem these issues should be a no brainer but that hasn't stopped the willfully ignorant and the greedy political hacks from pushing that agenda on the citizens here.

When my paternal grandparents migrated here from Germany their boat landed at Ellis Island where they were interviewed, identified, and examined by medics. My grandmother caught the flu on the ship and was quarantined for nine days. The Immigration officials wanted to know about their backgrounds, what they intended to do in America, where they intended to go, and if they had friends or relatives to help them. There was no Welfare back then. Every immigrant was individually approved for arrival and then cleared for entry. Those who didn't qualify for some reason were held and deported.

Compare that to the situation we have today. There are no controls on quantity and no concern for quality. Our Country is becoming a toilet. A dump.

Forum List

Back