What Schiff Is Doing

about time we know why hunter got his job. yes!!!!
Seems like everyone else knows but YOU!
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

I think they should open the hearings to the public as soon as the "Dirty Don" agrees to testify under oath!

the transcript has not been released. only a memo summery.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The people making the transcripts are stenographers. They record the call live, as it is happening. The transcripts are not "recollections" or "notes," as you dishonestly claimed.

The question you have to answer is why should anyone take the word of this so-called "whistleblower" over the record made contemporaneous with the event?

It is Trump who is covering things up. The call was clearly a hint you better investigate Biden or else. Then we have Giuliani running around putting pressure on Ukraine to investigate Biden. Zelensky was apparently aware of the pressure a few weeks after he was elected.

Seems like everyone else knows but YOU!
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”
that doesn't address my question at all, but you're too ignorant to understand the ask.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

The people making the transcripts are stenographers. They record the call live, as it is happening. The transcripts are not "recollections" or "notes," as you dishonestly claimed.

The question you have to answer is why should anyone take the word of this so-called "whistleblower" over the record made contemporaneous with the event?

It is Trump who is covering things up. The call was clearly a hint you better investigate Biden or else. Then we have Giuliani running around putting pressure on Ukraine to investigate Biden. Zelensky was apparently aware of the pressure a few weeks after he was elected.
actually it was about the DNC server, but you don't have reading skills and can't figure it out. you should get someone to help you decipher the words

it's all there is and all that any phone call has. so you still don't get it.

This goes beyond phone calls. Trump was running a rogue foreign policy with Giuliani pressuring Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani won't testify. That has been clearly established.

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

Donald J. Trump isn't afraid of a dam thing. When he was in Detroit he met the Boogeyman and was entirely non-plussed.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell."

That's the Republican strategy. They know Trump is guilty as hell, and so all they can do is put on a clown show and pound the table.
If he is guilty then vote him out in 2020. To me this looks like fear of the 2020 election and re-election.

It doesn't to me. This is a very serious matter. A President using the power of his office to get a foreign country to investigate a political opponent rises to the level of impeachment. There has to be accountability. Americans are realizing that and that is why support for impeachment and removal are rising.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell."

That's the Republican strategy. They know Trump is guilty as hell, and so all they can do is put on a clown show and pound the table.
If he is guilty then vote him out in 2020. To me this looks like fear of the 2020 election and re-election.

It doesn't to me. This is a very serious matter. A President using the power of his office to get a foreign country to investigate a political opponent rises to the level of impeachment. There has to be accountability. Americans are realizing that and that is why support for impeachment and removal are rising.
that's exactly what it is, Al Green said so

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.

So back to when you were just a pup at 35?

Representative Trey Gowdy on Meet the Press | C-SPAN.org

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.
The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

actually it was about the DNC server, but you don't have reading skills and can't figure it out. you should get someone to help you decipher the words

Read it again.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The prosecutor in question was not good, he was corrupt. The United States knew it, the international community knew it and Ukrainians knew it. That is why there were large protests in Ukraine against this corrupt prosecutor. The head of the IMF also expressed doubts about sending aid to Ukraine with the corruption in Ukraine.

Alan Dershowitz is a strong Trump supporter as well. You claim you are not partisan but you use Trump partisans to prove your point. INTERESTING!!

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.
The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

Is a trial an investigation?

Does the House have the power to put the President on trial?

Does the House have the power to investigate the President?

What Schiff Is Doing

I think Adam is schiffing himself about now. Lord knows he's full of it.

toilet-cartoon-gn-42283861.jpg

didn't notice the f'n link, did ya little basket dweller? wtf is wrong with you?

if he's guilty, then lock him up. what's great is if he resigns, then NYS is gonna get him.

Trumpybear was demanding both in his extortion/bribery scheme.

You claim you used to be in LE and yet you’re consistently clueless about the law. Impeachment hearings are supposed to be in the open. Two words for you. “selective leaking”

Penal, Welfare & Institutions, Health & Safety, Business and Professions are the Codes I'm most familiar with. I never investigated a public official or was involved in an impeachment inquiry.

Likely you too have never been so involved. Since COTUS does not provide a process, it's up to the H. of Rep. to set up the rules.

So you don’t believe an impeachment process should be handled in the open? Seriously? But the Brett Kavanaugh defamation should be?

Apples and Appalachia ^^^

The impeachment process will be in the open, the investigation is not open to the public. Kavanaugh's behavior during his confirmation hearing was both partisan and despicable; totally inappropriate for a judge - or anyone - seeking a seat on the Supreme Court.
He was falsely accused, something that came out afterwards. He said he and his family would pray for the deranged Blasey Ford. What was so despicable about that?
Video shows Christine Blasey Ford's attorney say her Kavanaugh accusations aimed to defend Roe v Wade

You live in a fantasy world and you’re very weak mentally. Pathetic.

He was not falsely accused. The Republicans swept it under the rug as the FBI was not allowed to do a thorough investigation. There is some evidence that Kavanaugh may have lied to Congress. You had a bunch of white men determined to get him through.

You are the one who lives on fantasy island and you are a no wit. Pathetic.

there were a lot of names that were given, but the feds didn't interview them cause the investigation was shut down.

You have:
1) An admitted classified leaker who

2) Committed Sedition for 2 years by falsely claiming he had direct criminal evidence against the President that even the Special Prosecutor did not have - a lie meant to incite anger / opposition / rebellion against the leader of the US and to incite the unwarranted removal of him from power ... The literal definition of Sedition...

3) Coached a convicted perjured for hours on the testimony he was going to give his 2nd time before Congress...on the way to PRISON as a result of Perjuring himself during his 1st appearance...

4) Lied to the American people and to Congress about his contact with the admitted biased, Trump-hating, Biden-supporting Deep State CIA Agent who began the latest 'Collusion Delusion 2.0' based off of 2nd/3rd-hand information...

5) Which makes him a 'Contact Witness' that disqualifies him from LEADING any investigation of the President....

6) in a televised House Intel hearing on Impeachment, without having evidence, presented a personally authored fictional account of the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM AS ' criminal evidence', again, to push a false criminal narrative to affect Impeachment - SEDITION

Now THIS guy is holding secret closed-door meetings to Impeach the President, which they have already declared they will due.

This is treason by an admitted classified leaker and proven traitor.

Last edited:

if he's guilty, then lock him up. what's great is if he resigns, then NYS is gonna get him.
You’re so naive. If he is impeached (he won’t be) Pence will pardon him.

Penal, Welfare & Institutions, Health & Safety, Business and Professions are the Codes I'm most familiar with. I never investigated a public official or was involved in an impeachment inquiry.

Likely you too have never been so involved. Since COTUS does not provide a process, it's up to the H. of Rep. to set up the rules.

So you don’t believe an impeachment process should be handled in the open? Seriously? But the Brett Kavanaugh defamation should be?

Apples and Appalachia ^^^

The impeachment process will be in the open, the investigation is not open to the public. Kavanaugh's behavior during his confirmation hearing was both partisan and despicable; totally inappropriate for a judge - or anyone - seeking a seat on the Supreme Court.
He was falsely accused, something that came out afterwards. He said he and his family would pray for the deranged Blasey Ford. What was so despicable about that?
Video shows Christine Blasey Ford's attorney say her Kavanaugh accusations aimed to defend Roe v Wade

You live in a fantasy world and you’re very weak mentally. Pathetic.

He was not falsely accused. The Republicans swept it under the rug as the FBI was not allowed to do a thorough investigation. There is some evidence that Kavanaugh may have lied to Congress. You had a bunch of white men determined to get him through.

You are the one who lives on fantasy island and you are a no wit. Pathetic.

there were a lot of names that were given, but the feds didn't interview them cause the investigation was shut down.
Keep telling yourself that. The fantasy world you live in must have unicorns and flying monkeys.

Forum List

Back