What Schiff Is Doing

Yes blindboo and his Dem pals are lying their asses off.
Schiff should resign in disgrace.

Whatever "human scum" Mock Lyin' says the opposite is true.

Human scum? Stop talking about yourself like that. You're a stupid little man.

I'm very presidential, you "human scum" little sissy!

You called me out first little man.

LIAR!

I liked what Levin had to say. It definitely resonated. You’re still a pussy.

Kavanaugh's behavior during his confirmation hearing was both partisan and despicable; totally inappropriate for a judge - or anyone - seeking a seat on the Supreme Court.

How should a man behave during a hearing where people are trying to destroy his life and his reputation?

Under the circumstances and situation faced, any behavior would have been understandable in my view.

H4e should act like a sitting judge since that was what he was. His conduct was deplorable.

Kav wouldn't be a sitting judge today, his life would have been in ruins , if he hadn't fought back. You would have done the same to save your career and your family.
I wouldn't have cried like a bitch.
I do not believe you. You would sob.

Penal, Welfare & Institutions, Health & Safety, Business and Professions are the Codes I'm most familiar with. I never investigated a public official or was involved in an impeachment inquiry.

Likely you too have never been so involved. Since COTUS does not provide a process, it's up to the H. of Rep. to set up the rules.

So you don’t believe an impeachment process should be handled in the open? Seriously? But the Brett Kavanaugh defamation should be?

Apples and Appalachia ^^^

The impeachment process will be in the open, the investigation is not open to the public. Kavanaugh's behavior during his confirmation hearing was both partisan and despicable; totally inappropriate for a judge - or anyone - seeking a seat on the Supreme Court.
He was falsely accused, something that came out afterwards. He said he and his family would pray for the deranged Blasey Ford. What was so despicable about that?
Video shows Christine Blasey Ford's attorney say her Kavanaugh accusations aimed to defend Roe v Wade

You live in a fantasy world and you’re very weak mentally. Pathetic.

I watched the behavior of Kavanaugh and I've spent many hours in court, and never heard or saw a judge behave in the manor Kavanaugh did.

That said, the motive you attribute to Dr. Ford has no bearing on her testimony. Her Attorney does not make the claim you want the reader to believe.

Nothing in the link is exculpatory; I believe, having watched hours of testimony under oath, that Dr. Ford was far and away more credible than Kavanaugh.
You sound like a pompous ass. I would bet everything I have that CBF was and is an insane liar with an agenda. There was no evidence. None. Zero. I am Actually not even a Kavanaugh fan but that was a complete and utter disgrace just like all your biased and wicked posts. Word of advice old man, in America we are allowed to disagree and those that disagree should not be vilified. I attack You on this site not because we have disparate beliefs but because you vilify those who disagree with you. Problem is you’re a pussy. If people like you fought in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.

Typical male attitude. Interesting that Clinton got no pass when women accused him of having a sexual assault. She told several people what Kavanaugh had done after it happened. Also Kavanaugh's calendar confirmed that Kavanaugh and his pal were at the same party. Believing Fo9rd does not make you a pussy you piece of shit. You have no problem attacking others who disagree. Pussies like you are cowards and if people like you fought in WW2, we would be speaking German because you would run away like the coward you are.

The Kavanaugh hearings have been the undoing of the Republican Party. Suburban voters, especially suburban women, are going to bury Donald Trump in 2020.

Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment

After Republican members of the House literally stormed the gates of the impeachment hearings on Wednesday, Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox & Friends Thursday morning to deliver a harsh wake-up call: Democrats are just “following the rules”—rules written by Republicans.

“I read the House rules,” Napolitano said. “And as frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors—the hearings over which Congressman Schiff is presiding—they are consistent with the rules.

“They can make up any rules they want?!” Brian Kilmeade replied.

Speaking more slowly, Napolitano told him, “Well, they can’t change the rules, they follow the rules.” He went to explain that those rules were last written in January 2015 when Republicans held the majority and the Speaker of the House was John Boehner.

“The rules say that this level of inquiry, this initial level of inquiry, can be done in secret,” Napolitano said, effectively dismantling the primary talking point of both Fox News and the Trump White House. “Secret evidence doesn’t work in this world, so eventually there will be a public presentation of this,” he added, “at which lawyers for the president can cross-examine these people and challenge them.”

D'oh! The Republicans have just been hoisted by their own petard! :lol:
Boom

And the rules are NOT specific to Impeachment

If the rules are not specific to impeachment then there is nothing wrong with it.

Judge Napolitano knows more about it than you. Napolitano went on.

As the Fox & Friends hosts continued to protest, he added, "I know this is going to sound weird, these are not the impeachment hearings. The impeachment hearings have to be held in public by the House Judiciary Committee. This is the initial interview of witnesses to see what they have to say, to determine whether or not they are even worthy of presenting evidence of impeachment."

Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment

After Republican members of the House literally stormed the gates of the impeachment hearings on Wednesday, Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox & Friends Thursday morning to deliver a harsh wake-up call: Democrats are just “following the rules”—rules written by Republicans.

“I read the House rules,” Napolitano said. “And as frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors—the hearings over which Congressman Schiff is presiding—they are consistent with the rules.

“They can make up any rules they want?!” Brian Kilmeade replied.

Speaking more slowly, Napolitano told him, “Well, they can’t change the rules, they follow the rules.” He went to explain that those rules were last written in January 2015 when Republicans held the majority and the Speaker of the House was John Boehner.

“The rules say that this level of inquiry, this initial level of inquiry, can be done in secret,” Napolitano said, effectively dismantling the primary talking point of both Fox News and the Trump White House. “Secret evidence doesn’t work in this world, so eventually there will be a public presentation of this,” he added, “at which lawyers for the president can cross-examine these people and challenge them.”

D'oh! The Republicans have just been hoisted by their own petard! :lol:
Boom

And the rules are NOT specific to Impeachment

If the rules are not specific to impeachment then there is nothing wrong with it.

Judge Napolitano knows more about it than you. Napolitano went on.

As the Fox & Friends hosts continued to protest, he added, "I know this is going to sound weird, these are not the impeachment hearings. The impeachment hearings have to be held in public by the House Judiciary Committee. This is the initial interview of witnesses to see what they have to say, to determine whether or not they are even worthy of presenting evidence of impeachment."

Not true, they'll say. Get on our "Imaginary Horse" and let's take a ride. I'd say it's a Unicorn they are riding, but everyone knows Trumpsters can't ride Unicorns.......

Whatever "human scum" Mock Lyin' says the opposite is true.

Human scum? Stop talking about yourself like that. You're a stupid little man.
I'm very presidential, you "human scum" little sissy!
You called me out first little man.
LIAR!
I liked what Levin had to say. It definitely resonated. You’re still a pussy.
Lies always resonate with "human scum."

the transcript has not been released. only a memo summery.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
it's all there is and all that any phone call has. so you still don't get it.

This goes beyond phone calls. Trump was running a rogue foreign policy with Giuliani pressuring Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani won't testify. That has been clearly established.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

ALWAYS, how is it that you are too STUPID to know that?????

What did you say, you pussy? Are you talking to me? I just asked a simple question. Keep hiding behind the Mods. Asshole.

Are you drunk again???

Yes blindboo and his Dem pals are lying their asses off.
Schiff should resign in disgrace.

Trump is lying his ass off and obstructing justice to boot.
Trump is the one who should resign in disgrace. Levin is one of Trump's stooges.

Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?
Aren't you supposed to have a like in an OP. I clearly recall the mods deleting a thread over this last week

The investigations into Nixon and Clinton were all done behind closed door too.

You're beating an imaginary horse.

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.

So back to when you were just a pup at 35?

Representative Trey Gowdy on Meet the Press | C-SPAN.org

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

This goes beyond phone calls. Trump was running a rogue foreign policy with Giuliani pressuring Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani won't testify. That has been clearly established.
about time we know why hunter got his job. yes!!!!

The investigations into Nixon and Clinton were all done behind closed door too.

You're beating an imaginary horse.

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.

So back to when you were just a pup at 35?

Representative Trey Gowdy on Meet the Press | C-SPAN.org

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.

The process does not need to change. Grand jury testimony is held behind closed doors as well. You are the one who is partisan. Trump will be allowed to call witnesses at the proper time. this tweet says it all.

Marybeth Glenn‏Verified account @MBGlenn Oct 23
“Trump is innocent.”

“Okay he’s not totally innocent, but nobody is!!”

“Okay, maybe he’s guilty, but he did it for a good reason.”

“Trump might be guilty, but can they prove it?!”

“Okay, he admitted it but really we just think that he- screw it... CIVIL WAR TIME!!!”

What communists, imbecile
Sanders and or Warren. Imbecile
Prove it, idiot.
That is like asking me to prove that standing in the rain gets you wet.

Can you even imagine how much effort it must take to be as deliberately ignorant as those two fucking parasites? They can not be THAT freakishly stupid and still be alive, I've seen some real fugitives of natural selection before but there can not be people so stupid that they're unaware of how leftwing and authoritarian the DNC has become. Unless they have had their frontal cortex removed involuntarily like Rosemary Kennedy, there is no excuse for someone to be that stupid.

That said they should still be locked up so that they can be studied by a neurobiologist to figure out how some people can shut down cognizant thought and still function without walking into walls or falling down short flights of stairs.

Trump is the one who should resign in disgrace. Levin is one of Trump's stooges.

Mark R. Levin was not a fan of Donald J Trump's before the election at all. Apparently, you never heard his program then.

However, Trump's record of astounding accomplishments in the field of excellence since Inauguration Day have really impressed the conservative lawyer.

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.

Mark R. Levin was not a fan of Donald J Trump's before the election at all. Apparently, you never heard his program then.

However, Trump's record of astounding accomplishments in the field of excellence since Inauguration Day have really impressed the conservative lawyer.

The reason for Levin's turnaround is he has sold his soul to the devil as most so-called conservatives have. Glenn Beck has done the same thing. It's all about money.

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

Forum List

Back