What say you ??????

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
WHAT SAY YOU ?!?!?!?

Chief of Police Harold Hurrt is being appointed by Obami Salaami as the Head of ICE, the Immigration and Customs ENFORCEMENT (caps mine).

Police Chief Harold Hurrt is one of the strongest proponents of Sanctuary Cities and placed his beliefs in practice in Houston and Phoenix when he was there. He declared that no Illegal Immigrants would be referred to ICE (contrary to standard policy) NOT EVEN THOSE WHO COMMITTED FELONIES !!!

THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE POLITICAL BACK of the already EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Black Racist MARXIST Political Guardian, Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami who is, with his imminent appointment of Harold Hurrt as the Head of ICE, the Immigration and Customs ENFORCEMENT (caps mine) the Black Racist Marxist Political Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and..... the HUMAN TRAFFICKERS and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL'S BORDER PUSSIE.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU APPOINT A WHACKJOB LIKE HAROLD HURRT WHO IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST SUPPORTERS FOR "SANCTUARY CITIES" WHERE EVEN THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FELONS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO BE REPORTED TO ICE FOR THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES !!!!!!

HAROLD HURRT IS IN CHARGE OF THE ENFORCEMENT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH HIS DECLARED AVOWED POLICY OF NOT ENFORCING THE REPORTING OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ..... NOT EVEN WHEN THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE FELONS HAVING COMMITTED CRIMINAL ACTS !!!!!!!

IS THIS FUCKING INSANE OR ISN'T IT !?!?!?!?

But ...... THIS AIN'T ALL !!!!!

This Harold Hurrt will be the INTERMEDIARY between the Arizona Law enforcers and those who oppose the Arizona Law !!!!!!!!!

ALL THIS IS ON TOP OF THE DECLARED SUIT OF A.G. HOLDER, OBAMA'S DOJ STOOGE, CHALLENGING THE EXISTENCE OF THE ARIZONA ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LAW WHICH IS DESIGNED BY THE ARIZONIANS TO SAVE THEIR STATE FROM ITS DESTRUCTION BY HUMAN TRAFFICKERS AND MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS.

What with 3500 plus acres of Arizona Territory, i.e., SOVEREIGN TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S TERRITORY VIRTUALLY SURRENDERED TO THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS in the Pinal County of Arizona as United States territory designated as unsafe for U.S. Citizens to enter under pain of death.....WE HAVE THIS LATEST "HAROLD HURRT FIASCO", IN EFFECT, PURPOSELY, RUBBING THE VESTIGES OF OUR NATIONAL DIGNITY IN OBAMA'S AGENDA SHIT......

I SAY: TIS TIME TO INITIATE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THIS EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., THE BLACK RACIST MARXIST, PALESTINIAN GUARDIAN, AND MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR.......AND, NOW, THE HUMAN TRAFFICKERS AND MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL'S BORDER PUSSIE, OBAMI SALAAMI !!!!!!

Last edited:
I say the Dems are willing to concede a certain amount of loss in the 2010 elections. An immigration bill won't be a reality before November.
But one will be in place by 2012 elections and the Dems will need the hispanic vote intact to achieve success.
So an apointment like the one in the above OP makes sense for them, and also provides a glimpse into what kind of an immigration bill the Dems are cooking up.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I say the Dems are willing to concede a certain amount of loss in the 2010 elections. An immigration bill won't be a reality before November.
But one will be in place by 2012 elections and the Dems will need the hispanic vote intact to achieve success.
So an apointment like the one in the above OP makes sense for them, and also provides a glimpse into what kind of an immigration bill the Dems are cooking up.

B.Kidd,

I'm not sure that your characterization of the "Dems" is correct. Alhough it might realistically seem that their bottom line is Obami Salaami's Agenda......which, without any doubt is REPREHENSIBLE and even TRAITOROUS to our Country's welfare.

Let me first make a statement that might clarify my position as to the "Dems".

I am, most definitely, NOT the stereotypical Conservative who is portrayed, I think accurately, as being VERY religious, and not USUALLY tolerant of people when it comes to their agnostic/atheistic opinions.

The reason I am NOT a Conservative is that I may be considered to be an Agnostic/Atheist, i.e., I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God.That God is most definitely NOT the Anthropomorphic God of the Organized Religions.

Einstein or Spinoza's God is the Sum Total of all the Laws of the Universe. Praying to such a God is like praying to a lightening so it won't strike you. I am always curious why people of the Organized Religions are so taken with prayer when the statistical odds of their prayers coming true is equivalent to that of praying to the nearest rock in a garden. I am also humble enough to realize that when people die, they become fertilizer not unlike any cockroach scurrying hither and yon.

I tend to be somewhat of a MODERATE Republican who is probably more amenable to providing Federal "safety nets" to hardworking laid-off workers due to economic downturns, and present outsourcing to foreign labour.

But......I am VERY ADAMANT about providing these "safety nets" ONLY under the condition of supplying them AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PROFESSIONAL WELFARE and HOMELESS TRASH (other than the mentally disabled).....which are UNDENIABLY one of the FUNDAMENTAL BASES of the Dem Party ....... in addition to the MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE which is included to a proportionally larger number in the PROFESSIONAL WELFARE and HOMELESS TRASH category. Of course, the third and the fourth bases of the Dem Party are the QUEERS and the Hollywierdos. The latter two are most definitely not a factor as far as the "safety net" issue is concerned.

That having been said, I am not OVERLY antagonistic towards the MODERATE DEMS who, IMO, are probably too idealistic to realize that they are DUPES, and actually POLITICAL FOOLS falling for the propaganda of the LEADERS of the Dem Party who are INVARIABLY Left wing WHACKJOBS and the DIEHARD supporters of MONUMENTAL FRAUDS such as the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and .....NOW....ALSO....Human Trafficker and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami.

So, if I had to classify myself ACCURATELY ....... I'd say that I vote Republican because I have no choice because voting Dem when they are hogtied to the leadership of Obami Salaami is tantamount to being a traitor to one's country.

Please note, and I want to make this MANIFESTLY CLEAR: I do NOT consider ALL the Dems to be traitors.......ONLY THOSE DEMS WHO KNOWING OBAMI SALAAMI'S AGENDA.....and VOTE FOR THIS EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBAMI SALAAMI KNOWING HIS AGENDA ......... ARE CLEARLY TRAITORS TO OUR COUNTRY.

Last edited:
gautama...

Good to see you resurrect your "Obami Salami" posts

We missed them so much

G-tama,

I feel 20% of Dems are far-left and have hijacked the party because the other 80% are confused tools. So the 80% is tagging along in their confusion.
Hope this clarifies my characterization to you, which had more to do about their political strategy and how this appointment indicates the direction in which their immigration policies are heading.
BTW, the 1200 National Guard that was promised over a month ago, still haven't arrived. Must of gotten lost and ended up at the Canadian border.

• Banned
I say Democrats have sold out the nation for political power.

Yep.

The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and NOW......the pro Human Trafficker and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami is blatantly doing the POWER GRAB for the Mexican vote hoping that it will establish another base of the CORRUPT Dem Party such as the Monolithic Black Vote run by the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT RACIST Black Congressional Caucus without whom the Dem Party could not exist.

The Corrupt Racist Black Congressional Caucus knows this, the Dem Party knows this ...... and that's why the Corrupt Racist Black Congressional Caucus gets virtually whatever it wants.

• Banned
G-tama,

I feel 20% of Dems are far-left and have hijacked the party because the other 80% are confused tools. So the 80% is tagging along in their confusion.
Hope this clarifies my characterization to you, which had more to do about their political strategy and how this appointment indicates the direction in which their immigration policies are heading.
BTW, the 1200 National Guard that was promised over a month ago, still haven't arrived. Must of gotten lost and ended up at the Canadian border.

B. Kidd,

I think we are 100% in agreement in what you wrote. Fortunately the 80% confused Dem dupes are getting the message.

And, yes .... the Harold Hurrt appointment is not only transparent, it's a slap on the face of any vestige of America's decency under the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector.....and NOW.....pro HUMAN TRAFFICKER and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami.

As to the promised 1200 National Guard ...... they might as well be lost and ended up at the Canadian border. Some poster stated that they were unarmed clerks. I betcha they are also at the end of their tour of duty.

Last edited:
G-tama,

B. Kidd,

I think we are 100% in agreement in what you wrote. Fortunately the 80% confused Dem dupes are getting the message.

And, yes .... the Harold Hurrt appointment is not only transparent, it's a slap on the face of any vestige of America's decency under the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector.....and NOW.....pro HUMAN TRAFFICKER and MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL BORDER PUSSIE Obami Salaami.

As to the promised 1200 National Guard ...... they might as well be lost and ended up at the Canadian border. Some poster stated that they were unarmed clerks. I betcha they are also at the end of their tour of duty.

They will be doing clerk duties, if and when they arrive.
What makes you think confused Dem dupes are getting the message?

G-tama,

B. Kidd,

They will be doing clerk duties, if and when they arrive.
What makes you think confused Dem dupes are getting the message?

Answer: The polls.

Let me warn you. The easiest explanation is at the end of this post, i.e. THE CONCLUSION.

The details that one uses to get to that conclusion may SEEM convoluted......but they are not.

Example: Around 70% of the Arizonians indicate that they are for their Law.

So 30% of the remaining Arizonians are, in all probability, Dems. One can reasonably doubt that any of these 30% voting against the Arizona Law are Republicans or Independents (at least that number would be statistically insignificant).

That means that one can reasonably assume (by your own stated assumption) that 20% of the Arizonians are the brainless Diehard Extreme Leftwing Whackjob Dems.

The leftover 10% (of the 30% of Arizonian Dems who are voting against THE LAW) are, NOT the brainless Diehard Extreme Leftwing Whackjobs ......one has already accounted for them.....so these must be the "moderate" Dems who are either idiots, politically ignorant fools, or dupes.

My estimate is that the National Distribution of voters in America is 45% Dems ( of that total 20% are the brainless Diehard Extreme Leftwing Whackjobs). 25% Independents. 30% Republicans (20% of which are the "Conservatives"). Thus, these THREE ESSENTIAL Political Categories total up to 100%.

Normally, if one uses your assumption that the core of the brainless Diehard Extreme Leftwing Whackjobs is 20%, and say 25% are the "moderate" Dems.......then with 70% of the Arizonians voting FOR the Arizonian Law, and only 30% of the Arizonians against..... AND if by your own assumption 20% of these 30% are the Diehard Dem Whackjobs only 10% are the "moderates"......BUT ONE REASONABLY ASSUMED THAT ONE STARTS WITH 45% OF THE TOTAL VOTING POPULATION BEING DEMS.

CONCLUSION: If one starts with the TOTAL NUMBER OF DEMS IN ARIZONA BEING 45%.....and winds up with only 30% of the DEMS voting against the Arizona Law......approx 15% of the MODERATE DEMS are voting the way 55% of the OTHER Arizonians are voting. This 55% being comprised of 25% Independents and 30% Republicans .....the percentages of the Total Population of the voters in Arizona in those two categories.

Clearly, 15% of the MODERATE Dems "got the message" and have swung over.....and are voting as the Independents and Republicans ON THIS ISSUE OF THE ACCEPTANCE (OR SUPPORT) OF THE ARIZONA LAW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back