what ruined american society

what ruined american society

• Total voters
Other:

673px-MTV-Logo.svg.png

Our Anti-Semite population of this board will not be happy you failed to include the Jews. :lol:

I'm just going to go with:

Other: Human Beings :D

One of the major contributing factors is the welfare mentality that emerged as a result of LBJ's "Great Society". The entitlement attitude has spread to segments of society not even on welfare, just by observing those who are.

I go with lack of personal responsibility, coupled with the attitude perpetuated by the government, funded by the left, that anything you do is A-Ok and if there are negative consequences, the government will bail you out.

I don't think American Society is ruined.

The Congo is ruined.
Zimbabwe is ruined.

America is not ruined. Well, at least not yet.

zimbabwe-100-trillion-dollar-bill.jpg

Last edited:
My roomate got a neat little propane fire pit with a burner covered by rocks. It has a plastic cover that say,and I shit you not, "Cover must be removed before opperating burner."

OMG!!! You CAN'T be serious!!!

I can't believe that they misspelled "operating"!

"We The People" (as a whole) have done great damage to the Republic. It is well on its way to implosion unless a change of course is taken.

The last eight years of Republican conservatism. That dogma has been devastating to the country. The movement of wealth from the middle class to the top 1%. The profits Bush and Cheney worked out with oil companies. The two wars. The ruined economy. The hi rate of STDs from terrible policies such as "abstinence only". The Republican war on science. The awful foreign policies. Ignoring Bin Laden.

The list is endless. I don't understand, considering all the damage they have caused, how they can blame it on someone else? It's not like it's a secret. We have to deal with it every day for at least the next 10 years.

The last eight years of Republican conservatism. That dogma has been devastating to the country. The movement of wealth from the middle class to the top 1%. The profits Bush and Cheney worked out with oil companies. The two wars. The ruined economy. The hi rate of STDs from terrible policies such as "abstinence only". The Republican war on science. The awful foreign policies. Ignoring Bin Laden.

The list is endless. I don't understand, considering all the damage they have caused, how they can blame it on someone else? It's not like it's a secret. We have to deal with it every day for at least the next 10 years.

Lmao^^^^

Last edited:
I don't think American Society is ruined.

The Congo is ruined.
Zimbabwe is ruined.

America is not ruined. Well, at least not yet.

zimbabwe-100-trillion-dollar-bill.jpg
Right. We are not ruined.

(And I thought the peso and lire were bad.)

It's off-topic, but what the hell. I was having a discussion recently with a retired diplomat who's primary assignment area was southern Africa. We were talking about the situation in Zimbabwe. He mentioned they were chopping off several zeros to "recenter" the currency. My retort was "Yeah, because it's the zeroes that are the problem".

Forum List

Back