What Rona Ambrose of the Conservative current leadership just sent me and how I responded, beginning

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
What Rona Ambrose of the Conservative current leadership just sent me and how I responded, beginning with how I responded. (video link from Rona near bottom)

You are only willing to fight it for money and not for representing Canadians who elected you and otherwise fooled to look up to you? Really? Was very disappointed to see all of you jump on the band wagon in attacking Alberta protesters in protection of all of you accepting lobbyist cash to betray Canadians which only reveals that you are all not for the protection of Canadian citizens or representing the interest of what those voted you in for but have more interest in elected officials accepting lobbyist cash to force lobbyist dictation. Those committing treason by doing such things as destroying us economically while ignoring what the majority of those who elected you in want as representation are committing treason and therefor deserve to be locked up! You all should be ashamed for the attack on albertan protesters because it reveals you obviously don;t care about representing those who voted you in!

All of my years and dedication in fighting the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and sharing facts that back my claims on the foundation of primary issues and sharing this information with all of you Federal and Provincial elected and appointed officials for 16 and a half years (and in recent years with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries) only to see facts ignored while our parliaments etc. instead force lies and deceptions on the public now makes sense because stuffing your own pockets with lobbyist cash to force lobbyist dictation instead of looking out for the interests and well being of those who voted you in is what is important to you, is well beyond disappointing, this is treason against the citizens you betray.

I also noticed you went to a gay pride parade Rona, so please do share with me one valid reason that there is to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman. I know you and like Justin Trudeau and every other politician / person globally will never share one valid reason because it, like many other things you all support are all based upon a bunch of lies and forced through legislation because of lobbyist dictation. Lobbyist dictation is not a democracy and you betray us all. Shame on all of you!

16 and a half years I have been fighting the good fight, and in the last decade give or take completely giving up on my own selfishness to fight the good fight to bring unity, safety, understanding based upon facts that can make Canada s well the entire Earth an efficient great place for us all and deflected all because child like minded greedy selfish low life's with cash that leads to politicians selfishness and greed to force these rich punks dictations on everyone is well beyond disappointing!

Globalization and global unity are two different things, globalization is forcing lies and deceptions on everyone to force war and divide, and global unity is sharing facts which expose lies and deceptions to bring us to an age of understanding and unity because instead of being pit against one another with lies and deceptions while many brainwashed into believing in such lies, we will be able to put lies to rest with the facts that expose them thus we can start believing in one another and ourselves through unity instead of pathetic lies which in some instances such as religion have been used by the selfish and the greedy to create war and divide.

Now I have a huge thing dumped on my plate called globalization so the primary cause now becomes:

The destruction of the globalist agenda which includes restoring democracy from this current lobbyist dictation fabricated upon the public as anything close to democracy, the destruction of religion because of thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundation of religious lies (Not once has anyone globally in the 16 and and a half years I have been fighting the good fight has anyone ever contested the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies with so much as a shred of validity because facts can not be argued with validity, facts are either recognized or ignored and facts are what falsify or verify so belief. But good to see people in North America and around the world are becoming more aware of the fact that religion leads to war and divide because of the new muslim threat being forced upon everyone because of globalist lobbyist dictation), the destruction of the LGBT because the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda that is based upon lies and deceptions forced on the public (again because of lobbyists throwing around to force their dictations on everyone) because the LGBT are the ones who do not want to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are in the first place, then once this is complete mandatory education of governing ways kindergarten throughout high school to eliminate governing corruption while protecting citizens by educating them with the laws and governing we are all expected to abide by and pay for = the coming of global unity.

When I started the good fight, I honestly though our elected and appointed officials were actually looking out for the well being of Canadians but now I see a much more cleared picture because I care and took the time to see things for what they really are.

Again lobbyist dictation is not democracy = grounds to disband government and parliament and end your greedy little tirade that betrays us all. If an elected official isn't willing to be in office to work for the money that tax payers pay them to represent us, the well being of Canadian citizens and are instead accepting lobbyist cash on top of what we pay them, they they quite obviously are not worthy of being in office!

You are all being blown wide open Rona, I just hope you have the decency to accept responsibility for your actions and do what need be done to restore our democracy and restore legislation to a respectable state before we all have to go about this the hard way thus waste more resources to get done what needs to be done for the well being and sanity of current and future generations not only here in Canada but globally as well.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Sent: December 7, 2016 6:01 PM
To: David Spetch
Subject: Brand new video

Hi David,
I've recorded a very important brand new video for you. Please check it out now!
Thanks,
- Rona

Help us fill our One Term Trudeau Fund!

Authorized by the registered agent of the Conservative Party of Canada.

This email was sent to: beyond_ultimate
We believe email is an important way to stay in touch with Canadians. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail updates from us, click here to unsubscribe.

Conservative Party of Canada
1720-130 Albert St.
Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4

Here is the video she sent and I would also like to add, notice while these politicians force lies and deceptions through legislation, they attempt to force policies on everyone to try and prevent you from exposing their lies and deceptions. I don;t give a rats ass about their so called policies and will continue to the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for unity through recognition of fact that cleans out all of the lies I expose that these politicians force on the public while they even try and make you out to be the bad guy for standing up like the Alberta protestors did. I bet no one has a clue what I have been through and even though I barely survive off of scraps for years now, it is my pleasure to continue fighting on no matter what I must endur! THIS MADNESS MUST BE STOPPED OR THE LIFE IN THIS COUNTRY AND ON THIS PLANET IS TOAST! WAKE UP! Research David Jeffrey Spetch and you will find allot of slander, people even pretending to be me, just keep in mind that I am the one who shares facts on the foundations of primary issues. Been banned off of so many sites because of policies designed to shut people up and hide you from the public in protection of their lies deceptions while forcing lobbyist dictation it would make your head spin! I for example am also on my 3rd consecutive 30 day ban on facebook for sharing the fact that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Ah, here we likely have more greedy selfish politicians trying to protect their money bag at the expense of destroying Canadian values, the economy, us socially while supporting we all deserve to be stoned to death or beheaded and gang raped and underaged children being raped for not being muslim by electing these traitors, in lieu of responding here as members with fake names with such rhetoric. Makes perfect sense.

Wonder which politicians they are hiding behind fake names.

15380690_347668862281984_2760823609317773918_n.jpg

Globalists are annoying, politician sell outs to lobbyist dictation are annoying! Trying to pass of lobbyist dictation as democracy is annoying LGBT manifestation of lies and deceptions is annoying, destroying our economy is annoying etc. to say the very least!

And in lieu of such, it is my pleasure that what I share annoys you!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back