What Romney thinks it's important the American people should know!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
We already know he wants to be president. And of course he wants your vote. I'm sure he would like everybody to seriously consider voting for him.

So, what does he want us to know?

Apparently, he doesn't want us to know too much regarding the details about his economic plan since nobody can manage to get Romney to offer any real specifics.

He also isn't offering any real details about his tax plan. In fact, contradictory information regarding who it is exactly who gets tax cuts versus reduced tax deductions etc seems to be confusing everyone.

And what about Obamacare? Romney said he would repeal it entirely several times. And more recently he said he would keep some of its provisions.

And by now everyone knows that Romney says he has no intention or releasing any more than the two most recent years of his tax returns. (Note: so far we've only gotten one year's worth of information with an estimate of the latest year).

So, what does Mitt Romney and his wife think it's important for us to know?

Well, he likes Snooki! That's right! He also loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. What else? They want us to know that he snores. I'm not sure why. I mean, it's not like he's ever going to be sleeping down the hall from us. He also wants us to know that peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk are guilty pleasures of his.

Do you want to know more? Well, all you have to do is either watch excerpts from "Live with Kelly and Michael" on YouTube or elsewhere on the Internets, or you can read the below article. Then you will know what it is that Romney, his wife, and his staff think you need to know in order to cast a ballot for him for president.

Romney dishes on daytime TV: He loves Snooki and sleeps in

Forum List

Back