What role should policy play in miscegenation?

What role should policy play in miscegenation?

• A) We must all be the same 'race' one day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) Miscegenation is ideal, best for most, but not for everybody.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never claimed any other definition for miscegenation,

Liability,
Why do you think it is neccesary to lie to make your "point"?

Fact is you did try to redefine the word "miscegenation" as if it were some sort of epitaph.
miscegenation: even the word itself cries out "racist stupidity!"

To which I responded...
If you truly feel that "miscegenation" as a word is somehow an epitaph or offensive, then your issue is with Websters. Please do update us with your success at getting them to change their definition to your definition, or at least provide a usage piece on just how offensive the word is, like they do for real epitaphs.

...is that its roots lie in racism.
Again, this begs the question... Is Latin racist?
:lol:

Rather than take another trip around your logical circle...
Would you prefer I use the term "hybridization"?

nia588,
Would you have the same disagreement with people who say that the 'races' should mix?

no i wouldn't have the same disagreement. that reason for that being is that most people who encourage mixing of the races don't care if people breed with their own race. people who encourage mixing of the races are just trying to break these racial barriers and ignorant ideas about race. whereas people telling people not to mix races is due to their racism.

but in the end it's the perosn's choice who they have to have kids with. now im not saying people should force one to breed with someone of another race. but my point is that people who say not to mix say that because they have racial prejudices. whereas people who encourage mixing races generally have goo intentions.

nia588,
Would you have the same disagreement with people who say that the 'races' should mix?

no i wouldn't have the same disagreement. that reason for that being is that most people who encourage mixing of the races don't care if people breed with their own race. people who encourage mixing of the races are just trying to break these racial barriers and ignorant ideas about race. whereas people telling people not to mix races is due to their racism.

but in the end it's the perosn's choice who they have to have kids with. now im not saying people should force one to breed with someone of another race. but my point is that people who say not to mix say that because they have racial prejudices. whereas people who encourage mixing races generally have goo intentions.

This is just more misguided hogwash, from this nia588, who has been brainwashed by the whiteman. "So, people who are for race mixing, just want to break racial barriers".
"And people who are not for race mixing, have racial prejudices".Please I am tired of this nia588 misguided , and dis- informed ideas on race in America.

Blacks who are not for race mixing with whites, or any other race , do not all have racial
prejudices. They are just culturally aware blacks, that believe in keeping the black race
black. There is nothing prejudicial about wanting to continue your race on the planet Earth.! People who believe in race mixing, just have no sense of racial indentity, or may not like their own race. Its not just about "love", or "race doesn't ,matter", thats the hogwash line white liberals sell to other minorities.
Well I want to know what kind of barriers are you breaking by marrying someone outside of your race.?. None, racial barriers will still exist if you marry some one outside of your race. On the contrary, you may encounter more barriers because of your mixed
marriage.!

I think that miscegenation is a personal matter.

However, it should be an executable offense.

people who encourage mixing of the races are just trying to break these racial barriers and ignorant ideas about race. whereas people telling people not to mix races is due to their racism.

That seems to contradict your previous statement.

....but what i don't agree with is people who say that races shouldn't mix. when looking for love and someone to have kids with, race shouldn't matter.

So is it really about "love" or is it about 'racial' politics?

IMHO someone who encourages miscegenation is at least as guilty of "racism" as someone who discourages it, especially in a public policy. I strongly believe that it is a private decision.

Isn't someone who advocates miscegenation essentially preaching mullatto supremacy?
Moreso, if one considers a mixed-'race' couple to be morally superior (which is essentially what you are saying) then how is that not racist?

If you really think about it... By encouraging mass miscegenation you are, by UN definition, encouraging genocide. Which is of course, absolutely racist.

Like you said, encouragement/dicouragement of miscegenation is more about politics than it is about "love". If it was really about love then it shouldn't be anyones business what happens in private.

Sure some people who seek to influence what others do with their own private lives may have what they perceive as altruistic motives, whether it be for miscegenation or against it, the fact is that they are treading on privacy either way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back