What Republicans don't seem to understand about Jesus' Teachings.

[
The church is the reason Republicans want to use government to destroy the lives of gays, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims and force women to have unwanted children. Duh!

HowDoesItFeel.jpg

Sacrifice for the good of all is the greatest strength of the benevolent ---------- and the greatest enemy of the selfish.

I read this in a book and thought it was so important that I wrote it down. I realized, this one statement is the opposite of everything today's right wing Republicans believe. Especially the ones that claim to follow Jesus.

Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be.

Wanting a man who is a serial liar and a serial adulterer to be a role model for their children proves they aren't not followers of Jesus.

I'm amazed they can continue to insist to be on the side of Jesus, but seem to admire what Satan stands for much more.

Understanding what Jesus taught isn't difficult. Trying to figure out why people who don't have a clue what Jesus said seem to think they are experts on it, nearly Impossible

Republicans are supposed to separate church from state! Right?
It's impossible for the moonbats to separate church from state, because the state is their church.
The church is the reason Republicans want to use government to destroy the lives of gays, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims and force women to have unwanted children. Duh!

No one wants the government to destroy anyone's lives.

At least not anyone on the right.

Doesn't the Bible warn us not to judge others; that is for Him?

Deany doesn't seem to remember that part.

Jesus values agency above all else.

But deany thinks he can force people to do what he thinks Jesus wants them to do.

Deany is a moron.

Idiotic shitpost OP, from an ignoramus blasphemer.

View attachment 111915
Right! If all the people calling themselves Christian in the U.S. were Christians, there would be no need for government welfare measures.
As I read your post, I remembered the stats...Democrats give less to charity than do Republicans.
Democrats tend to give to education. Republicans put the enemy of public education to head education.

So why do Democrats help people when Republicans only give them charity?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Holy crap, republicans put Hillary Clinton in charge of education?!?!

Outsource your fishing responsibility to the government and you can pretend your helping and not really do anything at all. Thats the progressive way

Sacrifice for the good of all is the greatest strength of the benevolent ---------- and the greatest enemy of the selfish.

I read this in a book and thought it was so important that I wrote it down. I realized, this one statement is the opposite of everything today's right wing Republicans believe. Especially the ones that claim to follow Jesus.

Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be.

Wanting a man who is a serial liar and a serial adulterer to be a role model for their children proves they aren't not followers of Jesus.

I'm amazed they can continue to insist to be on the side of Jesus, but seem to admire what Satan stands for much more.
Liar, adultery...what about Bill?
Liars... we've been lied to for years!

Role models...um, like who?
Pelosi, Madonna, Katy Perry, Beyonce

Hillary, who has clearly demonstrated
she is not only a sore loser but, a hypocrite

Obama, who has clearly demonstrated that
he wasn't a leader but a follower....
he didn't leave a legacy...he left a fucking disaster

People didn't elect Trump
to be a role model for their children...
he was elected to run the country.

Who has been acting like adults in Washington?
NO ONE!

Separation of church and state I thought.
Or, only when it suits your argument

Besides, I fail to see why you, an unbeliever,
would have a problem with the lack of Godliness....
I mean, how else could the perversion continue and thrive?!
Bill paid the piper. Trump was embraced. You can't compare the two.

Bill paid the piper? When? You guys still deny he did anything wrong.

I'm a former Conservative Democrat that was driven out of the Democratic Party for refusing to conform to the "party line of Progressive Group Think" . For you to say "Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be." shows to me at least you are not a "true Christian by your own standard" as if judged by your own words you fall short. You fail to defend the weak in the face of evil both in word and deed.

Democrats and lefts have held up Bill Clinton who is a serial Liar and a Serial Adulterer who has even been accused of being a Rapist yet I for one have neither heard or seen similar outrage as is coming from someone such as yourself directed toward him. I know because I am a native born Arkansan. Where have you and others like you been when Bill Clinton was using the Arkansas State Police to drive around his many mistresses? Where were you when Democrats were saying Character did not matter and while Bill and Hillary were trying to destroy a young intern until she produced a certain "Blue Dress". Democrats Lying does not matter, Adultery does not matter, Character does not matter. Exactly what does matter to liberal progressives?

I guess you are a little hypocrite yourself huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back