What Republicans believe.

Originally posted by nycflasher
It was moved tothe humor section by a moderator.

Well it sure would have been nice of them to let me know I was censored instead of me thinking I mistakenly posted it somewhere else.

Originally posted by posternutbag
Well it sure would have been nice of them to let me know I was censored instead of me thinking I mistakenly posted it somewhere else.
You weren't censored, it was moved to the appropriate thread.

You weren't censored, he just thought it was meant as humor.

Since you don't list sources, I'm assuming it was. ;)

I haven't laughed this hard in I can't remember when.

Bwaaaaaaa, my post got moved! Call the ACLU, it's CENsORSHIP!

Give me a friggin break. they didn't censor ou, they moved your thread. If you get lost again, the site has a search feature.

Censored - that is rich!

Please don't repost the same thing more than once. You were obviously aware it now existed in the humor section, there was no need to post it a second time. Thanks

Originally posted by HGROKIT
I haven't laughed this hard in I can't remember when.

Bwaaaaaaa, my post got moved! Call the ACLU, it's CENsORSHIP!

Give me a friggin break. they didn't censor ou, they moved your thread. If you get lost again, the site has a search feature.

Censored - that is rich!

Right, no censorship, just got moved to a far less popular thread. Whatever. Same effect.

But intent does matter. If the person who moved it genuinely thinks I intended it to be humourous, that's different. I figured they just didn't want the multiple hypocrisies of the Republican belief system known.

Right, no censorship, just got moved to a far less popular thread. Whatever. Same effect.

The humor section is pretty popular, actually.
It's possible you just don't have a sense of one...:p:

Originally posted by jimnyc
Please don't repost the same thing more than once. You were obviously aware it now existed in the humor section, there was no need to post it a second time. Thanks

Except that I wanted it to be in THIS section. So there WAS a need to post it a second time.

Do you understand what the word censorship means?

Is your post not still available?

It was moved to the appropriate forum, end of discussion.

Except that I wanted it to be in THIS section. So there WAS a need to post it a second time.

And it was moved, so it WON'T be in this section. YOU don't get to decide what goes where.

Do you understand what the word censorship means?

Is your post not still available?

It was moved to the appropriate forum, end of discussion.

Right, just like moving a bunch of protestors somewhere where they can't be seen or heard isn't "censorship", its "moving them to an appropriate forum."

And it was moved, so it WON'T be in this section. YOU don't get to decide what goes where.

I am aware this is the job of the board censors.

Right, just like moving a bunch of protestors somewhere where they can't be seen or heard isn't "censorship", its "moving them to an appropriate forum."

I'll repeat myself - it was moved, end of discussion. Move along now.

Forum List

Back