What Republicans are really fighting for. What they really want.

R

rdean

The GOP base has finally turned against it's leadership. It had to happen eventually. As long as enough were employed and making a living wage, they were happy to vote white. But this election, everything has finally come together.

Unemployment is 4.7% and there are 5.8 million unfilled jobs. If every unemployed person could do one of those jobs, we will still be about two hundred thousand short. But they can't do those jobs. You have to have a skill.

So with that in mind, what do right wingers really want? It's easy.

Right wingers want good paying jobs that require no skills. That's it in a nutshell.

The GOP base has finally turned against it's leadership. It had to happen eventually. As long as enough were employed and making a living wage, they were happy to vote white. But this election, everything has finally come together.

Unemployment is 4.7% and there are 5.8 million unfilled jobs. If every unemployed person could do one of those jobs, we will still be about two hundred thousand short. But they can't do those jobs. You have to have a skill.

Right wingers want good paying jobs that require no skills. That's it in a nutshell.

rdean has modified his shit, now he supports the 1%.....what a hypocrite

No what we want is our country
We hate globalism, trade is fine, but we need to be in control of our situation.
We want trade deals and treaties to benefit the United States
We want good jobs in the US
We want a border protected from drugs, arms, and illegal entrants
We want the cops respected
We want lower taxes, both personal and corporate, so we can compete in the world market with trade.
We want school choice, so anyone, even poor black kids can go to good schools
We want the first and second amendments strengthened not weakened.
We want growth in the economy, 0.8 and 1.2% may be good for you, but they suck.
We want to protect innocent unborn children from being killed and slaughtered because of irresponsible men and women.

Just a partial list

I don't know what right wingers want.

I know I want you to quit posting your stupidity.

It makes me feel sorry for your parents.

Last edited:

rdean has modified his shit, now he supports the 1%.....what a hypocrite

No what we want is our country
We hate globalism, trade is fine, but we need to be in control of our situation.
We want trade deals and treaties to benefit the United States
We want good jobs in the US
We want a border protected from drugs, arms, and illegal entrants
We want the cops respected
We want lower taxes, both personal and corporate, so we can compete in the world market with trade.
We want school choice, so anyone, even poor black kids can go to good schools
We want the first and second amendments strengthened not weakened.
We want growth in the economy, 0.8 and 1.2% may be good for you, but they suck.
We want to protect innocent unborn children from being killed and slaughtered because of irresponsible men and women.

Just a partial list
Wow, I love your post. But you left it unfinished. Let me clean it up for you:

rdean has modified his shit, now he supports the 1%.....what a hypocrite wanting people to get a skill so they really can find a good paying job.

No what we want is our country free of anyone black, brown, gay, Muslim and anyone not us
We hate globalism, trade is fine, but we need to be in control of our situation when we understand our situation
We want trade deals and treaties to benefit the United State's billionaires and fuck over everyone else
We want good jobs in the US that pay a lot and you don't need to know anything of value. We don't.
We want a border protected from drugs, arms, and illegal entrants because we can grow our own drugs
We want the cops respected and we want them to kill those we hate
We want lower taxes, both personal and corporate, so we can compete in the world market with trade. We are sure it will work this time unlike the Three and a half trillion deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts.
We want school choice, so anyone, even poor black kids can go to good schools, good schools, schools that teach Noah's Ark as real history, science is a faith and we were shimmered into being from dirt.
We want the first and second amendments strengthened not weakened. The right to hate gays and carry bazookas.
We want growth in the economy, 0.8 and 1.2% may be good for you, but they suck. It will help to fill those 5.8 million unfilled jobs with unskilled people who know nothing. They'll figure it out.
We want to protect innocent unborn children from being killed and slaughtered because of irresponsible men and women. And we don't want to have to help those unfortunate women regardless of their circumstances and we certainly don't want to help a bunch of loud and dirty crying babies. Wasn't getting them born enough?

Just a partial list:
The rest of the list goes like this:
We want:

Sunshine
Burning crosses
Lollipops
White only drinking fountains
Rainbows
Minority voter suppression
Roads that build themselve
Torture
and we want to kill the families of suicide bombers. So they know we mean business. Once they see we mean business, they'll stop. What do you mean by then they are already dead. What a dumbass. Suicide bombers don't stop at one.

actually isnt it the left that is trying to get 15 an hour for some dumbass to dip frozen fries in hot grease?

They also want an educated workforce that would benefit everybody of course through the improvement in the economy. They're not prepared to invest in this educated workforce by financing public education though because it would subtract a little wealth from the 1%. Wanting a benefit but being unwilling to help pay for it is the definition of greed. It's like those corporations wanting a highway system to facilitate their trade and wanting the middle class suckers to pay the whole bill for that system so corporate profits can increase obscenely and CEO salaries can increase exponentially.

What do we want?
Dead puppies & kittens!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Funny you mention dead puppies. This A.M. I watched part of a mini-bio about Edison who electrocuted puppies as part of his propaganda campaign to convince the public that D.C. was a safer way to transmit electricity than A.C. Your reference is a little too obscure for me, is it in any way connected to Edison's scheme?

What do we want?
Dead puppies & kittens!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Funny you mention dead puppies. This A.M. I watched part of a mini-bio about Edison who electrocuted puppies as part of his propaganda campaign to convince the public that D.C. was a safer way to transmit electricity than A.C. Your reference is a little too obscure for me, is it in any way connected to Edison's scheme?
It's just a preemptive goal to achieve before we get to push all the grandmother's off cliffs & force their husbands to eat dog food.

If you're still confused ask rderp to explain our master plan

What do we want?
Dead puppies & kittens!
When do we want it?
NOW!

It's just a preemptive goal to achieve before we get to push all the grandmother's off cliffs & force their husbands to eat dog food.

No, I think I get it now. A clever distillation of the message that Republicans like Ted Cruz seem to communicate, right?

That does not meet the usual criterion for being GOP -- over $250K/year income.

Below that and you should be voting DEM.

actually isnt it the left that is trying to get 15 an hour for some dumbass to dip frozen fries in hot grease?
Either the companies pay for it or we do. You can't let them work full time and starve.

What do we want?
Dead puppies & kittens!
When do we want it?
NOW!

I did explain it. And I did a very good job:

What Republicans are really fighting for. What they really want.

And we both know you know it.

Either the companies pay for it or we do. You can't let them work full time and starve.
flipping burgers is meant for a school age kid to make gas money. It is not designed for someone to support themselves on.
Get an education or starve. Its not really that hard of a concept.

History has shown us that republicans want the same thing democrats want

to increase the size scope cost and intrusiveness of government

Forum List

Back