What Republican President Has Ever...

I do see a problem with the combination of Obama, Kerry and Hagel. It does send a very passive view by the US going forward. Muslim extremists view that as weakness and attacks might be stepped up.

The radicals that want to cause terror in the eyes of Americans have absolutely no concern over the personalities that are at the top of our government. They are cowards that kill for the sake of killing. John Wayne could be president and they will still try to blow up an airplane filled with infidels.

Better said this way....they know we will retaliate even if Mary Poppins were president.

I do see a problem with the combination of Obama, Kerry and Hagel. It does send a very passive view by the US going forward. Muslim extremists view that as weakness and attacks might be stepped up.

The radicals that want to cause terror in the eyes of Americans have absolutely no concern over the personalities that are at the top of our government. They are cowards that kill for the sake of killing. John Wayne could be president and they will still try to blow up an airplane filled with infidels.

Better said this way....they know we will retaliate even if Mary Poppins were president.

I don't take anything out of Washington as a given much any more. We pull out of Afghanistan in 2014. I have heard it may be a complete pull out now. How will that be viewed in the Muslim world?

What GOP President has ever nominated a Democrat to a position similar to Secretary of Defense?

Who cares?...We oppose Hagel based on his positions, not his party plus he's not qulified..Which doesn't matter much to liberals since Obama's not quilified to be president

You oppose Hagel because you are told to oppose Hagel. Just like you guys hated Romney, then loved him. BAAAA! BAAAA!

Bullshit.

I have offered my reasons why Hagel is a poor pick.

I have yet to get one reason as to why he is a good pick...other than the fact that he has 2 purple hearts and an R after his name...both of which are not reasons, just facts.

And yes, we did not see Romney as the best choice during the primaries....but when it came down to him or Obama, I opted for the one with sentiments closest to mine.

Your response holds no water and, in my opinion, quite childish and pooorly thought out..

i'm definitely going to need to see her long form birth certificate

I don't take anything out of Washington as a given much any more. We pull out of Afghanistan in 2014. I have heard it may be a complete pull out now. How will that be viewed in the Muslim world?

saveliberty....do you really think they sit around and say "maybe we shouldnt do that becuase it may piss them off"?

On the other hand...do you think they sit around and say "we ShOULD do that becuase they are weak and wont care"?

saveliberty....do you really think they sit around and say "maybe we shouldnt do that becuase it may piss them off"?

On the other hand...do you think they sit around and say "we ShOULD do that becuase they are weak and wont care"?

Most of these folks are tribal people. Yes, they do base many of their decisions on perceived weakness. Why do you think most of their countries are run by strongmen?

This is why all the nation building we attempted was and is worthless.

Most of these folks are tribal people. Yes, they do base many of their decisions on perceived weakness. Why do you think most of their countries are run by strongmen?

I disagree.

I believe they are motivated by their perceived religious beliefs....and the strength or weekness of their victims is irrelevant.

But that is strictyly my opinion.

I disagree.

I believe they are motivated by their perceived religious beliefs....and the strength or weekness of their victims is irrelevant.

As is mine Jarhead. Have a great day.

I disagree.

As is mine Jarhead. Have a great day.

Everyday is great for me. A wife of nearly 3 decades. 2 kids out of college. And I was one of those affected by the tax deal...yes...I am one of the evil top 2%.....so all is going well for me!
You have a great day as well Saveliberty

Forum List

Back