Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Muslim

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Spiritual, but not "religious"

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
I'm not "in" church, but when I was, and when I go, I go to my families Church which is Pentecostal.

opted for spiritual but have found principals in different religions to be helpful and many amazingly similar if one studies closely.

Jewish. Raised orthodox, but more "reform" myself. Do you know how hard it is to find a Kosher butcher in Ohio ?!

DaTroof said:
Jewish. Raised orthodox, but more "reform" myself. Do you know how hard it is to find a Kosher butcher in Ohio ?!

cool I had to reform myself from Mennonite/Lutheran ! :teeth:

nakedemperor said:
The religious flavor of the USMB isn't readily apparent? Fo sheez!

Not necessarily.. So far, it's an almost even split between "Christian" and "other".. :)

Christianity. God is good enough for me. Were did the atoms come from? :D

manu1959 said:
undecided voter huh?

Well, I believe in God. But I don't think he/she/it doesn't mess with our everyday lives. He/She/It created the universe and is now sitting back watching the whole thing unfold.

MrMarbles said:
Well, I believe in God. But I don't think he/she/it doesn't mess with our everyday lives. He/She/It created the universe and is now sitting back watching the whole thing unfold.

if you belive in god you can not be an agnostic

Sure he can, an agnostic can believe in a deity so long as the agnostic does not claim knowledge of the nature of the deity.

Forum List

Back