What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in night often OUT OF ORDER

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in night often OUT OF ORDER

I want to ask express my view point what reasons in our city of Karachi which is consider mini Pakistan where Main Road and Area wise streets lights switch off or because they are not working OUT OF ORDER. I am not hitting any particular area in Karachi but which I observe that is why try to bring higher authority notice so they can questioned those who are responsible for their maintenance and repairs of all street and road lights.

Than whose duty and responsibility to first detect which street and road lights not burning in night which creates more problems for those who are driving car or bike, everyone knew what is our road condition and how much a person get risk or hazards when driving specially in night where no street or road lights ON.

Request to higher authority to depute some sincere and honest people to remove the fault so our city people can be benefited those are paying taxes which is lion’s share but no benefits or facility tax payer’s nothing get from our Government which is very sad back.

In last I would question from higher authority that Karachi is the city of Light or darkness?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Gather together about two or three hundred people. Apparently many hands make light work.

Forum List

Back