CDZ What reason have middle and working class voters to think Trump gives a damn about them?

If one is part of the middle or working class base of Trump's supporters, I bid you tell me, when prior to wanting your vote did Donald Trump ever cater to anything you wanted or needed?
Heck, you can't even buy stock in his company because it's not publicly traded. Every single business deal he's done is for his and his immediate family's personal gain. Moreover, he's the least charitable billionaire on the planet.

The only thing he's ever put his name on that is readily accessible to the people he claims to be "for" is his clothing line. And unlike Sam Walton, he doesn't even wear the suits branded with his name. The man wears bespoke Brioni suits...suits costing every bit of what you'd expect a billionaire might be willing to spend on a suit.

The simple reality is that until he decided he wanted middle class and working class citizens' votes, Trump didn't even think about them. Now the man's decided that since he can't sell them anything, other than his reality shows and beauty pageants, he'll milk them for their votes and try to get them to elect him President.
FYI there hasn't been a politician in your lifetime that gave a shit about the people
Why do you think Trump would be any different

The line from his supporters is that he is and will be. I'm asking folks to look at the evidence available in total and ask themselves how is it they come to actually think that is or will be so.

I believe he'll be different; I don't believe it'll be in a good way that he differs from what we've seen before. I believe that were Trump elected, we'd be taken from bad to worse, not bad to better.

The line from the supporters of every politician is the very same

Trump is not a politician or ever held office.

If one is part of the middle or working class base of Trump's supporters, I bid you tell me, when prior to wanting your vote did Donald Trump ever cater to anything you wanted or needed?
Heck, you can't even buy stock in his company because it's not publicly traded. Every single business deal he's done is for his and his immediate family's personal gain. Moreover, he's the least charitable billionaire on the planet.

The only thing he's ever put his name on that is readily accessible to the people he claims to be "for" is his clothing line. And unlike Sam Walton, he doesn't even wear the suits branded with his name. The man wears bespoke Brioni suits...suits costing every bit of what you'd expect a billionaire might be willing to spend on a suit.

The simple reality is that until he decided he wanted middle class and working class citizens' votes, Trump didn't even think about them. Now the man's decided that since he can't sell them anything, other than his reality shows and beauty pageants, he'll milk them for their votes and try to get them to elect him President.

You are trying to post from the angle only millionaires benefit from him.

A low ball estimate of the workers he employs is around 20,000 people

Donald Trump has created about 34,000 jobs

Then you have the jobs that he indirectly employs / employed ....

For some reason that I can never figure out with liberals its always about money/what financial gain they can get and can never understand why with conservatives it is So much more ...that money can not buy... Morals, integrity , honor, freedom and so forth.

There was a review of all the tax plans recently and Trumps plan does little to help the middle class, but MORE than any other plan by any other candidate.

Hilarious...what in God's name would make someone think Hillary gives a flying doughnut about ANYONE who cannot do something for her in return??

Man people are blind.

FYI there hasn't been a politician in your lifetime that gave a shit about the people
Why do you think Trump would be any different

The line from his supporters is that he is and will be. I'm asking folks to look at the evidence available in total and ask themselves how is it they come to actually think that is or will be so.

I believe he'll be different; I don't believe it'll be in a good way that he differs from what we've seen before. I believe that were Trump elected, we'd be taken from bad to worse, not bad to better.

The line from the supporters of every politician is the very same

Trump is not a politician or ever held office.
He's running for office therefore he is a politician

You are trying to post from the angle only millionaires benefit from him.

A low ball estimate of the workers he employs is around 20,000 people

Donald Trump has created about 34,000 jobs

Then you have the jobs that he indirectly employs / employed ....

For some reason that I can never figure out with liberals its always about money/what financial gain they can get and can never understand why with conservatives it is So much more ...that money can not buy... Morals, integrity , honor, freedom and so forth.
"Morals, integrity , honor, freedom and so forth."
Truly amazing to me, that you could cite these qualities in connection with Donald Trump. Astonishing. Appalling that you so casually dismiss the souls of what... half of your own country, most of humanity? More than that? Yeah, them liberalz, they got no values!

The vast majority of people aren't terribly dogmatic or doctrinaire. They are not in the extremes of the left or the right. Do they have souls, or do they only lose their souls when they cross a certain threshold of liberalism? Or is it like the old "one drop" rule where if you hold one unacceptable opinion you are "the enemy" and you no longer possess values? That's a strange basis on which to start a conversation or a debate.

Donald Trump's candidacy offers a repudiation of political correctness and the pay-to-play rules by which our government currently operates. He also wants to add as many jobs as possible to the economy, which will benefit the middle/working class by creating a tighter job market and higher wages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back