What Reason Do All of You Post Here?

I would guess that most people post for two reasons:

1. To piss off the other side.

2. To get validation from their side.
Telling on yourself.

No. Actually, I told on you. I looked at the list of every thread you posted and every one of them seems to be anti-Trump and pro-liberal.

Now you seriously can't tell me that the reason you post such tripe is to "inform" or "convert" we poor "uniformed" and "misguided" conservatives because after all, we're not only actually pretty hip to what's happening in this world, we are also rock steady in our resolve. You are certainly not going to convince me because truthfully, I've already been where you are. I was once one of you, and I know that you leftists are on a road to nowhere.

I would have to ascertain that you are in reality, just "virtue-signalling" to those of your same ilk. It most likely makes you all "warm and fuzzy" inside when some other leftist agrees with you and gives you the "thumbs up."

Some of us are well paid to post here

So are you one of those "Correct The Record" fucktards that posted tripe and propaganda throughout the Obama administration, or just one of those Russian trolls?

Truthfully, nobody's buying your shit anymore.

So are you one of those "Correct The Record" fucktards that posted tripe and propaganda throughout the Obama administration, or just one of those Russian trolls?

I am insulted
I am no troll, I am an internationally famous message board poster for which I am well compensated

I am insulted
I am no troll, I am an internationally famous message board poster for which I am well compensated

Between you and me, I knew that. Those Russians never really fooled anyone. :biggrin:

Personally I do it to say things I'm too civilized to say to some members of my family (they have no qualms themselves about saying whatever moronic things they think, however). Obviously I don't have time to get on here often. Sometimes I wonder why I do at all. When I do it's fun but it's to no real avail. Nobody's mind is ever changed. Facts go ignored by others so they can continue to believe what they believed in the first place. Insults become personal. I've never seen any REAL instance of anyone changing their mind because of anything said on this message board. So my question is why do you/we do it? Just curious.
I loved your question, "What reason do all of you post here?" I've infrequently wondered the same thing. First of all, I stopped long ago posting here on a regular basis as I prefer another message board and also because I work and haven't the time nor the inclination to post anywhere, often at all. I'm glad for that as I could never just be happy posting on message boards most of my day. I need lots of variety and time for myself, alone.

However.....there are a few reasons I have remained here and some of those include the posters, even the liberal ones, and the accompanying whimsy the match of ideologies that result. I also "like" many of them and because of that, I don't often respond to posts in ways that make ME feel uncomfortable as I don't wish to make waves. It's just how I am. I like Pogo, ( :11_2_1043:) rw, moonglow, Toro, and others. These are very nice people and I would love to live next door to any of them. They have great senses of humor and I like that. They are not deep-down haters at all. So, I enjoy reading what they have to say ( sometimes. ) lol

I love the selection of Emojis as they help with understanding "tone" and they are so fun and prolific.

Another reason I like coming here is that the page colors are inviting and uplifting. I very much love that.

Another reason I come here is that my favorite, supereminent, person of wisdom and knowledge is still here trying to help liberals understand the way things "really" were and are. Let's give a HUGE "shout-out" for PoliticalChic, the little engine that can. :love_ya4: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Additionally, I feel comfortable here because of the familiarity of many years with many posters. As Gracie once pointed out and to which I thought "perfect" it is our version of Cheers, the former TV sitcom. "Where everybody knows your name."

I even like that idiots have a right to express themselves. And I like that I like it here for brief periods. When I read that a poster needs to smear others, I consider that my problem and that only I am a solution to my problems. So, I don't read them again. I prefer whimsy and I like gentle people.

I also like that we can ramble on without limitations on space. I like when posters post within :th_avatar107484_8:

Love ya, one and all,

Ta-Ta for now. I have a beer to drink. :cul2:

I am insulted

Between you and me, I knew that. Those Russians never really fooled anyone. :biggrin:
Russians
They are too cheap

They can’t afford me

I post here because sitting with the wife watching the news, especially the local variety, mostly what I get from her is an assessment of what the newscasters are wearing.

Forum List

Back