What really makes Romney tick?

Friends see a warm, charitable man with a sense of duty rooted in his Mormon faith. So why is so much of his past kept under wraps?

Did they ask that question about Obama in '08??:eusa_whistle:

Probably not, since Obama '08 used his biography as the centerpiece of his campaign.

Which no one bothered to fact check... but since they have started, it appears that your messiah's biography was not quite accurate.

The OP's article goes into detail of the incredible acts of selfishness and charitable deeds of Romney. I contrasts deeply of Obama who will not even help his aunt who is on the welfare list in America or his brother who enlisted the help of a reporter to obtain a $1,000 for an operation for his ill child. What a difference between these two men!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Gary Johnson is a vote for Obama.

Actually believe it or not its a vote for Gary Johnson. When ya get a chance look at the sample ballot his name will be there probably below Willard and Barack's names...

Actually, I thought I was replying to an adult.

Says the moron that can't comprehend the fact that we DON'T vote for the lesser of 2 evils we vote for who shares of principles. You vote for Willard be my guest but I won't neither will millions of others.

The OP's article goes into detail of the incredible acts of selfishness and charitable deeds of Romney. I contrasts deeply of Obama who will not even help his aunt who is on the welfare list in America or his brother who enlisted the help of a reporter to obtain a $1,000 for an operation for his ill child. What a difference between these two men!

It must take a lot of work to build up that much hate.

It must take a lot of work to build up that much hate.

What hate? The simple facts are that Obama has allowed his aged aunt to live illegally in the United States on the charity of the U.S. taxpayers. She lives in public housing and receives disability payments of about $700.00 per month. Obama is a rich man but it doesn't seem to occur to him that he could help his own family. His half brother went to a reporter to ask for help that he should have been able to turn to his brother to get. Obama talks the talk about being your brother's keeper, but he damned sure doesn't walk the walk.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

handjob.gif

Probably not, since Obama '08 used his biography as the centerpiece of his campaign.

Which no one bothered to fact check... but since they have started, it appears that your messiah's biography was not quite accurate.

Right...

So what fact about Obama wasn't actually put out there, exactly?

(This should be good.)

David Maraniss Obama Biography Questions Accuracy Of President's Memoir

It's even from the HuffPuff, the let wing Bible. Look for yourself - I assume you can read.

Right...

So what fact about Obama wasn't actually put out there, exactly?

(This should be good.)

David Maraniss Obama Biography Questions Accuracy Of President's Memoir

It's even from the HuffPuff, the let wing Bible. Look for yourself - I assume you can read.

Yeah, if I can be bothered...

I asked you to list what facts were not out there, that are a big dark secret no one knows about.

You present some hack writer who said that he wasn't all that and a bag a chips despite what he said in his autobiography.

What really makes Romney tick?

His devotion to his country, utilizing all of his experience in business and politics. He loves what he does and he loves his country and he wants it back and this is what drives a worthy person to action, if they have the intestinal fortitude...

Forum List

Back