What Really Is Hell? non-believers and my fellow Christians.

Why is God's creation, Satan, so powerful and your God so insecure that your God felt obligated to prove himself to his creation, Satan?

Do you think maybe those intelligent angels witnessing the conversation between Satan and God might wonder if Satan might be right if God didn't prove him wrong ?
So it's the angels' fault your God is insecure! :cuckoo:

By Gods actions he eliminated any doubt. Not insecure he is all knowing but he is slowly but surely putting all the correct names in the lambs book of life.

He is allowing everyone to make their own choice.

Look at this conversation God had with Job does he sound insecure ?

Job 38:1 And Jehovah answered Job out of the tempest, and said,
Job 38:2 Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
Job 38:3 Now gird up your loins like a man; for I will ask of you, and you teach Me.
Job 38:4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell if you have understanding!
Job 38:5 Who has set its measurements, for you know? Or who has stretched the line on it?
Job 38:6 On what are its bases sunk, or who cast its cornerstone,
Job 38:7 when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it broke forth as it came from the womb?
Job 38:9 When I made the clouds its robe, and darkness its navel-band,
Job 38:10 and set My limit on it, and set bars and doors,
Job 38:11 and I said, You shall come to here, but no further; and here your proud waves shall stop.
Job 38:12 Have you commanded the morning from your days, and caused the dawn to know its place,
Job 38:13 that it might take hold of the ends of the earth; that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
Job 38:14 It is turned like clay under a seal; and they stand forth like a garment.
Job 38:15 And from the wicked their light is withheld, and the high arm shall be broken.
Job 38:16 Have you gone to the springs of the sea? Or have you walked in search of the depths?
Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened to you? Or have you seen the gates of the shadow of death?
Job 38:18 Have you understood the breadth of the earth? Tell, if you know it all!
Job 38:19 Where is the way where light dwells? And where is the place of darkness,
Job 38:20 that you should take it to its boundary, and that you should know the paths to its house?
Job 38:21 You know, because you were born then. And the number of your days is great.
Job 38:22 Have you entered into the storehouses of the snow? Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
Job 38:23 which I have kept for the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?
Job 38:24 How is it, the way the light is distributed, and how does the east wind spread itself on the earth?
Job 38:25 Who has cut a channel for the flood, or a way for the thunderclaps;
Job 38:26 to cause rain to fall on the earth where no man is, a wilderness and no man in it;
Job 38:27 to satisfy the desolate and waste ground, and to cause the source of grass to spring forth?
Job 38:28 Has the rain a father? Or who has brought forth the drops of dew?
Job 38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? And the frost of the heavens, who fathered it?
Job 38:30 The waters are hidden like stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
Job 38:31 Can you bind the bands of the Pleiades, or loosen the cords of Orion?
Job 38:32 Can you bring the constellations in their season? Or can you guide the Bear with its sons?
Job 38:33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you set up their rulership on the earth?
Job 38:34 Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, so that floods of waters may cover you?
Job 38:35 Can you send lightnings, that they may go, and say to you, Here we are?
Job 38:36 Who has put wisdom in the inward parts? Or who has given understanding to the mind?
Job 38:37 Who can number the clouds by wisdom; or who can empty out the jars of the heavens,
Job 38:38 when the dust is melted into hardness, and the clods cling fast together?
Job 38:39 Will you hunt the prey for the lion, or fill the appetite of the young lions,
Job 38:40 when they crouch in dens, and sit in the cover of their hiding place?
Job 38:41 Who provides food for the raven, when its young ones cry to God and wander about without food?

Last edited:
As I recall Gabriel had to rally a bunch of angels to save gods ass from Satan's rebellion in heaven.

Care to share your story I am not familliar with it ?

It was Gabriel who needed aid from Michael in a fight with satan and his demons. Gabriel was a cherub where Michael is the one and only Ark Angel and Michael is the Angel of the LORD which is anoter person of God.

Do you think maybe those intelligent angels witnessing the conversation between Satan and God might wonder if Satan might be right if God didn't prove him wrong ?

By Gods actions he eliminated any doubt. Not insecure he is all knowing but he is slowly but surely putting all the correct names in the lambs book of life.

Talk is cheap, the more insecure, the more the bluster!
Actions speak louder than words, and your God acts insecure.

Talk is cheap, the more insecure, the more the bluster!
Actions speak louder than words, and your God acts insecure.

Believe as you wish.

Forum List

Back