CDZ What really happened in Penn State sex abuse case?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Recently heard a sports radio interview with this guy named John Ziegler, writer for
Media-ite, who has been following and diving deep into the Penn state case. What he has found was jaw dropping about he case. Now, when I first heard him talking about it, my first thought was this guys a nutty conspiracy theorist. When he was done, my brain had trouble wrapping around what I heard that contradicts what it one time thought was fact. It just further illustrates the problems in our ratings and scandal driven media. I will give a brief synopsis and post clips of this guy talking about it as well.

So, The penn state sex scandal. Started out with one teenager making a claim that he wasn't comfortable around Sandusky. Later files a complaint (I believe). This case is just about to be thrown out for lack of evidence, when Investigators then come in to interview Mike McQueary, who at the time is in the middle of a scandal of him sending dick pics to a woman that's not his wife, and thinks the police are asking about that. Instead he finds out they're asking about Sandusky, and he tells them about how he saw Sandusky in the shower preforming a sex act on a boy (Allen Myers), of which he gets the month date and year wrong of the incident. And in this story he does nothing to stop it, slams a locker, runs off, and tells Joe Paterno about this, and then never brings it up again until the investigators come 10 years later (sounds pretty shady right). I mean if you witnessed that, I think most of us would at least stop it, if not, certainly not let this guy hang out around kids in the lockeroom. Anyway, Allen Myers (the shower room victim) gets interviewed by police, has nothing but high praise for Sandusky, and says the incident never even happened. In fact in later years ask Sandusky to speak at his commencement, which Sandusky does (not really in line with how any of us would treat our sex abusers). Then Penn state, Sanduskys charity, and the media catch wind of McQueary 's testimony, and media hell breaks loose. Sandusky tells penn state and the charity to ask Allen Myers himself about it, they never call him once. Instead Penn State fires Paterno, set up a 110 million dollar fund for victims, and all of a sudden victims start coming out of the word work. Surprise surprise. One of these victims, Represented by a law firm representing almost all of the other victims, Telling a similar story to the rest of the victims. Well, John Ziegler actually sets up a sting operation with this victim, that proves he isn't actually a victim, and has it all on tape.

That's about the briefest I could make that synopsis. Now I'm not totally sold on what Ziegler is saying, but I really am leaning his way. I'm also convinced the media absolutely failed us in this story. To a horrendous level. The clips will be posted below, and Ziegler explains it much better and more accurate than I can if you are interested.

Your thoughts?

QUICK HIT: John Ziegler

This is a shorter clip about it

Jerry Sandusky & Joe Paterno Are Innocent! John Ziegler Shares His Research W/ Host Brian Engelman | The New American Media

This is a longer more in depth clip about it for those interested

Recently heard a sports radio interview with this guy named John Ziegler, writer for
Media-ite, who has been following and diving deep into the Penn state case. What he has found was jaw dropping about he case. Now, when I first heard him talking about it, my first thought was this guys a nutty conspiracy theorist. When he was done, my brain had trouble wrapping around what I heard that contradicts what it one time thought was fact. It just further illustrates the problems in our ratings and scandal driven media. I will give a brief synopsis and post clips of this guy talking about it as well.

So, The penn state sex scandal. Started out with one teenager making a claim that he wasn't comfortable around Sandusky. Later files a complaint (I believe). This case is just about to be thrown out for lack of evidence, when Investigators then come in to interview Mike McQueary, who at the time is in the middle of a scandal of him sending dick pics to a woman that's not his wife, and thinks the police are asking about that. Instead he finds out they're asking about Sandusky, and he tells them about how he saw Sandusky in the shower preforming a sex act on a boy (Allen Myers), of which he gets the month date and year wrong of the incident. And in this story he does nothing to stop it, slams a locker, runs off, and tells Joe Paterno about this, and then never brings it up again until the investigators come 10 years later (sounds pretty shady right). I mean if you witnessed that, I think most of us would at least stop it, if not, certainly not let this guy hang out around kids in the lockeroom. Anyway, Allen Myers (the shower room victim) gets interviewed by police, has nothing but high praise for Sandusky, and says the incident never even happened. In fact in later years ask Sandusky to speak at his commencement, which Sandusky does (not really in line with how any of us would treat our sex abusers). Then Penn state, Sanduskys charity, and the media catch wind of McQueary 's testimony, and media hell breaks loose. Sandusky tells penn state and the charity to ask Allen Myers himself about it, they never call him once. Instead Penn State fires Paterno, set up a 110 million dollar fund for victims, and all of a sudden victims start coming out of the word work. Surprise surprise. One of these victims, Represented by a law firm representing almost all of the other victims, Telling a similar story to the rest of the victims. Well, John Ziegler actually sets up a sting operation with this victim, that proves he isn't actually a victim, and has it all on tape.

That's about the briefest I could make that synopsis. Now I'm not totally sold on what Ziegler is saying, but I really am leaning his way. I'm also convinced the media absolutely failed us in this story. To a horrendous level. The clips will be posted below, and Ziegler explains it much better and more accurate than I can if you are interested.

Your thoughts?

Jerry Sandusky & Joe Paterno Are Innocent! John Ziegler Shares His Research W/ Host Brian Engelman | The New American Media

Really nothing from any side? I get it's viewed as an untouchable subject...but damn, this is stuff reminiscent of Netflix making a murderer.

Your thoughts?

This is the same investigative team that cleared the Climate-gate scientists.....

Forum List

Back