What Really Happen to Rachael Corrie?

o ed and x i really thought a little more of you two than this...i wont make that mistake again

Lighten up , Stroll.

What can one say about such a horrible death that isn't sacarine to the extreme?

Of course it's horrible.

But it's extrmely stupid to stand in front of a bulldozer, too.

You might want to reserve your outrage for the TRULY outrageous things that ARE happening there to people who are TRAPPED THERE, don't you think?

That woman went there on purpose.

o ed and x i really thought a little more of you two than this...i wont make that mistake again

Lighten up , Stroll.

What can one say about such a horrible death that isn't sacarine to the extreme?

Of course it's horrible.

But it's extrmely stupid to stand in front of a bulldozer, too.

You might want to reserve your outrage for the TRULY outrageous things that ARE happening there to people who are TRAPPED THERE, don't you think?

That woman went there on purpose.

I always enjoy a good Darwin Award story.

Bones, her death was unfortunate...an idealogist that was in over her head. But seriously, you stick up for an idiot that calls people "jeewhook" and you expect anyone to think you are for real. :confused:

Dumb bitch should have moved. Israel was destroying TERRORISTS' houses. I mean, if someone wearing a bright flourescent jacket started waving their arms and yelling at you from about 50 feet away, you wouldn't just stop moving your bulldozer forward, would you? No, that wouldn't make sense! Those TERRORIST houses aren't going to destroy themselves, after all. Moreover, since the area was a known center of TERRORIST activity, the IDF should have lobbed some white phosphorus shells around the entire place and killed all of the non-Israelis there for being close to TERRORISTS.

:booze:

Dumb bitch should have moved. Israel was destroying TERRORISTS' houses. I mean, if someone wearing a bright flourescent jacket started waving their arms and yelling at you from about 50 feet away, you wouldn't just stop moving your bulldozer forward, would you? No, that wouldn't make sense! Those TERRORIST houses aren't going to destroy themselves, after all. Moreover, since the area was a known center of TERRORIST activity, the IDF should have lobbed some white phosphorus shells around the entire place and killed all of the non-Israelis there for being close to TERRORISTS.

Are you claiming she was wearing a bright florescent vest?

Are you claiming she was wearing a bright florescent vest?
I'm claiming that she wore a bright fluorescent jacket.

Rachel_Corrie_crushed_by_bulldozer.jpg

Does "safety orange" not make the cut?

From the movie "occupation 101" she and the others were there because they were dozing the doctor's house.

From the movie "occupation 101" she and the others were there because they were dozing the doctor's house.

He was obviously a doctor for TERRORISTS.

Bones, her death was unfortunate...an idealogist that was in over her head. But seriously, you stick up for an idiot that calls people "jeewhook" and you expect anyone to think you are for real. :confused:
People could call Jesus an "idealogist" too.

In fact many in that day rejoiced as they did not care to hear that they were sinners and hypocrites. Even so he held fast to what He believed.

Sure and so we may want to call attorneys who defend criminals, "criminals". Guilt by association works so well in a civilized society.

Whatever she was wearing, she purposefully put herself in front of a huge earthmoving machine. She failed to heed the warnings of a determined force.

In fact many in that day rejoiced as they did not care to hear that they were sinners and hypocrites. Even so he held fast to what He believed.
Are you talking about Soggy or R. Corrie?

Jesus was not one to call Jews Jeewhooks. Matter of fact, he wasn't one to demonize anyone, even Muslims (though they weren't invented until several centuries after his death). Ms. Corrie was really no different than people that strap themselves to trees to save the environment...self made martyrs. Sad, but nothing they weren't actively cultivating. So while I can feel regret for her wasted life, I think she also was misguided and blinded by talking points.

Are you talking about Soggy or R. Corrie?

Jesus was not one to call Jews Jeewhooks. Matter of fact, he wasn't one to demonize anyone, even Muslims (though they weren't invented until several centuries after his death). Ms. Corrie was really no different than people that strap themselves to trees to save the environment...self made martyrs. Sad, but nothing they weren't actively cultivating. So while I can feel regret for her wasted life, I think she also was misguided and blinded by talking points.
Corrie.

Shogun and whoever calls one another names that do not fit in order to strengthen their points only shows their own personal prejudices and bias. We all fit in that category from time to time.

Jesus was a self made martyr if one wanted to get technical about it. I do not believe that gives justification for those who called for His murder. Then again He realized they knew not what they doing or whom they were doing it too.

You have every right to your opinion as does everyone. Then again I do believe that this particular situation shows how little respect that many are giving for the life of one person who obviously cared enough to stand in a place of protest. Many great people throughout history have stood, marched and/or been in places or situations that they knew they were not safe in. Martin Luther King had hope. Joan of Arc knew she was in danger. Journalist daily go into situations of danger to show the world truth for we may understand what is happening. Again and again throughout history people have stood up for God and human rights. Some we have heard about others you may never hear about or have knowledge of, yet that does not make their deaths any less tragic or their beliefs, thoughts and ideals for man's inhumanity to man any less.

Last edited:
Remember when Saddam Hussein paid $25,000 to the relatives of Palestinian suicide bombers? The families were more than happy to take the money. Then Israel decided to bulldoze the relatives' houses and the families said, "you're destroying my house!" Their house was more important than a dead son and a bunch of dead Israelis.

Sure and so we may want to call attorneys who defend criminals, "criminals". Guilt by association works so well in a civilized society.

You might want to check your reading comprehension, Kalam is being sarcastic.

Quit your quoting from propaganda movies you stupid bitch! Are you going to quote off of Birth of a Nation for how Blacks in American act!

I need to ask, are you seriously mentally challenged?

Quit your quoting from propaganda movies you stupid bitch! Are you going to quote off of Birth of a Nation for how Blacks in American act!

I need to ask, are you seriously mentally challenged?

"Propaganda" or is it simply an account of events? I suppose that depends on which side of the fence you are on. Since this "dumb bitch" is not on either side of the fence, she will keep searching for the truth.

Obviously it will not be coming from some hack that only cares about human life if he thinks it is beneficially advantageous to his own cause.

Your credibility just went down along with your predetermined precepts GHook.

I have never seen "Birth of a Nation." Maybe it is something I should take a look at.

Forum List

Back