What really caused Protective Edge, and more.

Norman Finkelstein on Gaza conflict, Hamas goals and Iron Dome myth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBZhe7nU2M
What caused Operation Protective Edge.

When Sisi got in he sealed the tunnels of Gaza to Egypt.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/middleeast/egypts-floods-smuggling-tunnels-to-gaza-with-sewage.html?_r=2&

GAZA —The Egyptian military is resorting to a pungent new tactic to shut down the smuggling tunnels connecting Sinai and Gaza: flooding them with sewage. Along with the stink, the approach is raising new questions about relations between Egypt’s new Islamist leaders and their ideological allies in Hamas who control the Gaza Strip
(couldn't smuggle rockets in )

For 50 days of war, the home front and soldiers on the front lines were battered by thousands of rockets and mortar shells, as armed groups in Gaza fired 4,564 projectiles (not bombs) at Israel

According to Magen David Adom, there were 842 Israeli casualties during the fighting. Six civilians were killed by rocket or mortar strikes and 36 were wounded by shrapnel, including 10 who were seriously injured, 6 who were moderately injured, and 20 who sustained light injuries.

MDA added that another 33 people were hurt by flying glass, and that 18 people were hurt in traffic accidents that occurred when rocket warning sirens sounded, including one person who was seriously injured. Also, 159 people were injured while running for bomb shelters, and 581 were treated for shock. In addition, nine people were killed in three terrorist attacks in Israel.
http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/50-days-of-Israels-Gaza-operation-Protective-Edge-by-the-numbers-372574

The biggest point is, couldn’t Israel close the tunnels on Israel’s side like SISI did, without going in????? and killing more people and infrastructure.

No because the explosives packed in them would have been detonated before they even found one of tunnels. They did not surface inside Israel but terminated underneath schools and kindergartens. So the only option was to go in and block up the only entrance on the gaza side. For allowing the digging of tunnels into Israel with the sole purpose of mass murdering thousands of Israeli children the UN should have organised a massive carpet bombing of gaza using bunker buster bombs and then arrested all the living Palestinians on charges of genocide and ethnic cleansing. They are just mass murdering terrorist scum that should not be allowed to live

I really didn't think any Zionist would have a response.

Hahahaha. How about this for a response from a thread where after I created it and then posted a second just like yours above:

Your wanting attention for your posts is just a little sad Teddy.

Go get a hug somewhere. There is plenty wrong with what Israel is doing here. Just there is little point in revealing it to you.
Now. Who do you know would can bear to hug you?

Can you believe this, Wanting recognition for something that always should of been allowed. Got to laugh. I have read how Jordan has been sending semi's over , so Israel had better let them in, and also with the money all the countries have put up for rebuilding what Israel had torn down, infrastructure ,homes and roads, they had better allow cement and building materials to go in. Also all of the Pals should be able to come and go at will.

Israel once again, because they want to talk, shows just how oppressed the Pals have been and still are.

Have you still not had your hug, Teddy?
When you bump your threads and passively evading a debate with "Eh? " I Guess you got your daily ass kick, so consider this one a bonus!

Conspiracy fairy-tales.

What is, point out what you do not find as truth?? and then tell me,

why did you have to destroy so many life's and infrastructure to destroy tunnels that Egypt didn't even need to enter Gaza to do. Now if I have someone digging a tunnel onto my property, I would bury the opening of it on my land , not bomb the living daylights out of them , knowing darn well I'd be killing people, including children. But no , the very intelligent Israel gov. bombed the living daylights out of gaza to destroy the tunnels.

also how did they smuggle more rockets in since SISI closed the tunnels on his end in 2013 , did they smuggle them in from Israel's end?? I mean they probably had used all they had in 2012 defending themselves in the Pillar of Defense fighting, so where did the "projectiles" come from?

Why don't you tell the board how to find these tunnels and then to enter them in the 2 hours before the high explosives are detonated. The tunnels into Egypt have two entrances the ones into Israel just one. There are more tunnels going into and out of Egypt than you are told about and only a few were ever found and destroyed. At the last count there was believed to be over 100 tunnels still in use after Protective Edge and then there are the fishing boats that smuggle in rockets. On top of this there are all the steel pipes allowed in for water/sewage repairs that are used to make the qassams, or the ones the hamas thugs steal from the sewage works flooding Palestinians homes with raw sewage. The scum have many workshops in the gaza suburbs making qassams packed with chemical/biological agents along with the shrapnel.

If you had a tunnel at a depth of 50 feet in bedrock without an entrance on your property how would you collapse it without destroying your property in the process. Knowing that as soon as you started digging down the Palestinians were going to detonate the explosives under your childrens rooms killing them while you were still digging the initial hole.

Everything oppose itself and shrinks to the statements made by the terrorists of Gaza.

You obviously have no response to any of this. Ever think maybe your gov. sounded the sirens just to instill fear in everyone, unwarranted fear. Invading and destroying Gaza under the false pretense of destroying tunnels. One big masterpiece theater, but the world didn't fall for or like the show.

NO have you ever thought that you are supporting INTERNATIONAL ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and the murders and genocides of tens of millions of innocents when you support hamas. The simple facts show that you and the conspiracy theorists are just out to support and defend another HOLOCAUST because you are rabid racist Jew haters.

Conspiracy fairy-tales.

What is, point out what you do not find as truth?? and then tell me,

why did you have to destroy so many life's and infrastructure to destroy tunnels that Egypt didn't even need to enter Gaza to do. Now if I have someone digging a tunnel onto my property, I would bury the opening of it on my land , not bomb the living daylights out of them , knowing darn well I'd be killing people, including children. But no , the very intelligent Israel gov. bombed the living daylights out of gaza to destroy the tunnels.

also how did they smuggle more rockets in since SISI closed the tunnels on his end in 2013 , did they smuggle them in from Israel's end?? I mean they probably had used all they had in 2012 defending themselves in the Pillar of Defense fighting, so where did the "projectiles" come from?

Why don't you tell the board how to find these tunnels and then to enter them in the 2 hours before the high explosives are detonated. The tunnels into Egypt have two entrances the ones into Israel just one. There are more tunnels going into and out of Egypt than you are told about and only a few were ever found and destroyed. At the last count there was believed to be over 100 tunnels still in use after Protective Edge and then there are the fishing boats that smuggle in rockets. On top of this there are all the steel pipes allowed in for water/sewage repairs that are used to make the qassams, or the ones the hamas thugs steal from the sewage works flooding Palestinians homes with raw sewage. The scum have many workshops in the gaza suburbs making qassams packed with chemical/biological agents along with the shrapnel.

If you had a tunnel at a depth of 50 feet in bedrock without an entrance on your property how would you collapse it without destroying your property in the process. Knowing that as soon as you started digging down the Palestinians were going to detonate the explosives under your childrens rooms killing them while you were still digging the initial hole.
Its all simple logic but you forget that some people around here lack of simple logic or at least is doing the best they can to pose defected logic to promote their opinion which is why Penelope for example is so eager to discuss a fairy tale as if its true, just hoping to fool somebody and sue you into perfecting this or any other fairy tale.
Don't bother arguing with them, best way is to respond with the same defected logic.
Israel had a serious Humus crisis, we had to steal Gaza's Humus and the reason it took so long was the fear of an ancient urban legend says Arabs pee in the Humus when the olive oil is not enough saucer.
There, satisfied?

Well we know what the start of Protective Edge was, the announced marriage of Hamas and Fatah, and the punitive punishment by Israel of annexing more land for themselves, kidnapped teens, ground invasion and finally all out battle. We know the end as well.

Now tell me what was the cause of Pillar of Defense in 2012? Here let me help you: the maj reason , but others added to it:

Israel’s Coming Elections: Netanyahu Looks Like a Winner–But There May Be Surprises

How the Israeli Prime Minister's bid for early
elections could backfire

By Karl Vick@karl_vickOct. 11, 2012

There was more suspense when the subject was still Iran. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Tuesday announcement of early elections, probably to take place in January or February, carries with it an outcome widely anticipated by analysts and pollsters: the return of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister.
After four years in office, Netanyahu’s approval ratings are down lately, and the way forward more than a bit unclear, but the field is vacant of credible candidates to replace him.
Israel 8217 s Coming Elections Netanyahu Looks Like a Winner 8211 But There May Be Surprises TIME.com

Last edited:

Hahahaha. How about this for a response from a thread where after I created it and then posted a second just like yours above:

Go get a hug somewhere. There is plenty wrong with what Israel is doing here. Just there is little point in revealing it to you.

Can you believe this, Wanting recognition for something that always should of been allowed. Got to laugh. I have read how Jordan has been sending semi's over , so Israel had better let them in, and also with the money all the countries have put up for rebuilding what Israel had torn down, infrastructure ,homes and roads, they had better allow cement and building materials to go in. Also all of the Pals should be able to come and go at will.

Israel once again, because they want to talk, shows just how oppressed the Pals have been and still are.

Have you still not had your hug, Teddy?
When you bump your threads and passively evading a debate with "Eh? " I Guess you got your daily ass kick, so consider this one a bonus!

Wrong guess.

Try again,

Here mark my words, A war against Hezbollah is about to happen soon, there you go, no surprise.

So I've read, when, and how are you going to start it? or have you already with ISIS?

I was right, just Daniyel and well you never responded to the topic, so I guess just Daniyel.

Protective Edge was all about Humus, and you must've known it, Israel recaptured Humus restaurants in Gaza prior to the Gaza withdrawal few years ago,you know it Penelope don't try to lie to Beelzebub, he is not one of the brightest life forms around here.

Protective Edge was all about Humus, and you must've known it, Israel recaptured Humus restaurants in Gaza prior to the Gaza withdrawal few years ago,you know it Penelope don't try to lie to Beelzebub, he is not one of the brightest life forms around here.

Humus? and Protective Edge? Unless you mean land , that has always been the goal , getting rid of the Pals and yes PE was just part of that, but alsomainly to remind the world how Israel is being threatened for its very survival with the Hamas and Fatah terrorists, the new minister of defense wanted some action as well I bet, show what he could do at the helm, and it was nasty.

Lets move on to Pillar of Defense 2012, Elections coming, PM Bibl had to get in, he also saw Obama was to be reelected, a thorn in his side for sure, I bet he cried over that one, also Abbas announce he was submitting a draft to the UN to become an observing seat, so lets face it, Gaza would not of been making a scene at this time. You got rid of Jaabari, a plus for BIBI, but the Pals still got voted in as an observing seat at the UN anyway. More than anything though, with the terrorism of Hamas Bibl convinced everyone they needed to re-elect him and his right wing gov.

Denying the truth again. Where were you when the video was posted here about how easy it is for Hamas to make rockets out of fertilizer? How easy it is for Hamas to smuggle other rockets in? from the mouths of Hamas themselves.

Israel had a serious Humus crisis, we had to steal Gaza's Humus and the reason it took so long was the fear of an ancient urban legend says Arabs pee in the Humus when the olive oil is not enough sour.
There, satisfied?

Well, crap. Why didn't you just say so? Now this makes perfect sense. :biggrin::badgrin::clap2:

Aw and please do me a favor and find me any 'actual propaganda' within last month.

You refuse to answer my question of why they couldn't just close off the tunnels on Israel's land, instead of bombing the heck out of gaza even more, and well I no longer believe much of what they say anymore. Where is any proof? None. Where is the proof of the amt. of rockets , and how did they smuggle more in since the 2012 war? answer that? I believe Israel is always out causing riots and they are using the temple mount now to incite. I'm not saying the Pals are not rioting back, but who is really instigating.

What are you planning another false flag? I believe everything is planned and Israel is never surprised, isn't that the motto? We attack before we can be attacked. You act, you do not react.
Prove that Israel attacked Gaza under false premise.

BTW, EVERY TIME, and I mean EVERY TIME Israel conducts an operation, brainwashed sheep like you come up with some conspiracy lie as to why they attacked Gaza.
Maybe that's the problem. Too many "operations", not enough peace.

With people who say "We cherish death like Jews cherish life" I'm not interested in making peace.

Such friends I don't want.

Forum List

Back