What Really Bother's Me Is....

Tell me something good that happened when Dumbya was pres Gigi? And please don't say the Patriots winning the Superbowl...:D

Dumbya is an ass and I didn't vote for him either time. Lets just say.....I'm clairvoyant. Obama is NOT getting my vote no matter how hard you try!
We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the foe, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the next war

Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Dumbya is an ass and I didn't vote for him either time. Lets just say.....I'm clairvoyant. Obama is NOT getting my vote no matter how hard you try!
We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Just like yesterday

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the foe, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the next war

Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Jaysus! You sound like an Obama supporter already! :D

Tell me something good that will happen when the Obama becomes President, Joe.

Will the Fed be Dissolved?
Will we have smaller government?
Will the Department of Education let the kids have their cupcakes back?
Will Fema start doing a better job than Brad Pitt?
Will my bullets be taxed 75% or will my ammunition suddenly become obsolete (while the criminals STILL manage to get guns at a better price than I do)

I got a baddddddd feeling things will not only NOT get better....but that the "change" we are hearing about is a change for the worse.

I don't believe the Obama will get us out of this sinking hole we're in....and I believe he's going to dig the hole deeper trying to keep all his promises. A lot of people paid him a LOT of money to keep his promises....Moreso than anyone in history I hear.

Quite Frankly, I'm Scared.

Comic Relief? YouTube - The Day After Obama Wins

Just like you Gigi, I can't predict the future...

In my life I have voted for Reagan, Bush 1 & 2, Micky Mouse when my choice was Clinton or Dole, and myself when my choice was Kerry or Bush 2.

Here are the simple reasons I support Obama - the first presidential candidate I have ever been excited about and the first campaign I have ever given money to:

According to the plan laid out by the wealth that has controlled both parties since the 60's, it was supposed to be a very controllable Hillary running against McCain. Obama upset their apple cart.

For the first time in my lifetime, the money that holds the power actually cares who wins, and they are scrambling to make McCain electable.

I think Obama decided to seek the presidency when he watched his mom fighting the insurance industry from her death bed. That is why I support him. Well, that and the simple fact that he is the first politician since JFK to actually possess leadership skills and a positive vision for this nation.

-Joe

Last edited:
as a gun owner...i dont buy in the fear that the gop wishes you to have..the ussc has continually upheld the rights of gun owners. Yall really need to get over the paranoid cry of the dems want our guns.

democratic gun owner and proud of it.

Just like you Gigi, I can't predict the future...

In my life I have voted for Reagan, Bush 1 & 2, Micky Mouse when my choice was Clinton or Dole, and myself when my choice was Kerry or Bush 2.

Here are the simple reasons I support Obama - the first presidential candidate I have ever been excited about and the first campaign I have ever given money to:

According to the plan laid out by the wealth that has controlled both parties since the 60's, it was supposed to be a very controllable Hillary running against McCain. Obama upset their apple cart.

For the first time in my lifetime, the money that holds the power actually cares who wins, and they are scrambling to make McCain electable.

I think Obama decided to seek the presidency when he watched his mom fighting the insurance industry from her death bed. That is why I support him. Well, that and the simple fact that he is the first politician since JFK to actually possess leadership skills and a positive vision for this nation.

-Joe

I just don't believe that Obama is this honest American Goes to Washington dude....I believe he is not different than the other corporate candidates and that he has ties to the same crooks as the rest of them. CFR, Bilderberg, NWO....In my eyes he has an agenda.....and a silver tongue.

If you were talking about Ron Paul I'm right behind you. THAT was Mr. Smith and corrupt Washington gave him a tin foil hat and the boot...

Obama.....scares the hell out of me, but then again all snakes do.

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine8.pdf

as a gun owner...i dont buy in the fear that the gop wishes you to have..the ussc has continually upheld the rights of gun owners. Yall really need to get over the paranoid cry of the dems want our guns.

democratic gun owner and proud of it.

Hear, hear.

I knew there was at least one on the board - it isn't me because I don't own a firearm as my weapon of choice / I am an archer.

Gun control is another of the issues that the money behind the power has used over the years to distract us from the real issues, which are economic in nature.

Thanks, Bones!

-Joe

I just don't believe that Obama is this honest American Goes to Washington dude....I believe he is not different than the other corporate candidates and that he has ties to the same crooks as the rest of them. CFR, Bilderberg, NWO....In my eyes he has an agenda.....and a silver tongue.

If you were talking about Ron Paul I'm right behind you. THAT was Mr. Smith and corrupt Washington gave him a tin foil hat and the boot...

Obama.....scares the hell out of me, but then again all snakes do.

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine8.pdf

Believe me when I say I understand... Voting for Obama is a risk, I know; if he does turn out to be 'just another snake-in-the-grass' politician then shame on him for being a deceiver, not me for being deceived.

My only defense is that McCain '08 is obviously a bought and paid for politician, and I will keep my hope in Obama as long as Obama keeps it alive, via his vision and actions.

Too bad McCain 2000 isn't in the race...

-Joe

Believe me when I say I understand... Voting for Obama is a risk, I know; if he does turn out to be 'just another snake-in-the-grass' politician then shame on him for being a deceiver, not me for being deceived.

My only defense is that McCain '08 is obviously a bought and paid for politician, and I will keep my hope in Obama as long as Obama keeps it alive, via his vision and actions.

Too bad McCain 2000 isn't in the race...

-Joe

Well, I understand that too Joe. Basically it means that you still have faith...and that I'm friggen Cynical lol

But I like you Joe, even though we're on opposite ends.

Jillian is another story lol

Well, I understand that too Joe. Basically it means that you still have faith...and that I'm friggen Cynical lol

Thanks, kiddo - I like you too. Keep being honest with yourself and tellin' the rest of us how you feel.

As long as we don't go Shiite -vs- Sunni on each other, none of the snakes can actually kill us... and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

-Joe

P.S. - Nice avatar! :eusa_drool:

1. How many do you know?
2. How many do you know who wish to outlaw guns?
3. Go and check out the gun control threads on DU - you think it gets willing here? :lol:

every liberal i know wants to make certain guns illegal. maybe certain is the key word.

All you Kool-Aid Drinking Obama Worshippers....

are gonna try and take my guns away dammit!!

Its not that anyone loves Obama, or maybe they do but its not that way for me. For me its Sarah Palin that does it. How can McCain lower himself to the level of being forced to pick someone to the far right to pander for the idiots of America, its irresponsible and Its bad judement....things he used to be known for. That is why I am voting for Obama, not because of Obama and his policy which I have problems with as well, but because of one single thing, Palin (the leader of the senate) and the fact that she is even considered for Vice President is embarrassing to me and the country.

Its not that anyone loves Obama, or maybe they do but its not that way for me. For me its Sarah Palin that does it. How can McCain lower himself to the level of being forced to pick someone to the far right to pander for the idiots of America, its irresponsible and Its bad judement....things he used to be known for. That is why I am voting for Obama, not because of Obama and his policy which I have problems with as well, but because of one single thing, Palin (the leader of the senate) and the fact that she is even considered for Vice President is embarrassing to me and the country.

it was a reckless pick on mccain's part for sure. he was trying to keep the conservative base from staying home on election day.

This one has always confused the hell out of me as I see the liberals as the liberty/freedom loving side of America (don’t laugh, I actually do) and it doesn’t make sense that they would love every one of the amendments except the 2nd. I have never owned a gun but I have fired a couple and its fun, I can see the attraction.

Maybe it’s because I am a Western Lefty but my liberal friends don’t have a beef with guns and one couple invited me on a hunting trip this weekend. A tent in the Cascades in October doesn’t appeal to me but if that’s your thing more power to ya. A buddy of mine and I even talked about that guns are not a problem but ammunition might be. Just Raise taxes to high heaven on ammunition (but NOT reloading supplies) for the firearms most used in violent crime and see what happens.

Ok, we were young and stupid, a black market for homemade ammo would just spring up. Point is I never thought that firearms should be banned and I thought the Assault weapons ban was the most retarded thing ever. Oh, the problem with gun related crime is that there are these collectors buying $2,000 FN-FALs so that’s what we need to ban. But of course Colt is exempt and can still sell AR-15s because they are an American gun manufacturer…that makes sense because an AR-15 isn’t as dangerous as an AK-47 or G3?

Then all the gun importers go over the new rules, limit magazine cap to 10 rounds and get rid of the pistol grip and, viola, no more “assault weapon”.

Maybe if the stock market ever goes above 10,000 again I will treat myself to a Browning High-Power.

This one has always confused the hell out of me as I see the liberals as the liberty/freedom loving side of America (don’t laugh, I actually do) and it doesn’t make sense that they would love every one of the amendments except the 2nd. I have never owned a gun but I have fired a couple and its fun, I can see the attraction.

Maybe it’s because I am a Western Lefty but my liberal friends don’t have a beef with guns and one couple invited me on a hunting trip this weekend. A tent in the Cascades in October doesn’t appeal to me but if that’s your thing more power to ya. A buddy of mine and I even talked about that guns are not a problem but ammunition might be. Just Raise taxes to high heaven on ammunition (but NOT reloading supplies) for the firearms most used in violent crime and see what happens.

Ok, we were young and stupid, a black market for homemade ammo would just spring up. Point is I never thought that firearms should be banned and I thought the Assault weapons ban was the most retarded thing ever. Oh, the problem with gun related crime is that there are these collectors buying $2,000 FN-FALs so that’s what we need to ban. But of course Colt is exempt and can still sell AR-15s because they are an American gun manufacturer…that makes sense because an AR-15 isn’t as dangerous as an AK-47 or G3?

Then all the gun importers go over the new rules, limit magazine cap to 10 rounds and get rid of the pistol grip and, viola, no more “assault weapon”.

Maybe if the stock market ever goes above 10,000 again I will treat myself to a Browning High-Power.

Nobody wants to take guns away. What we want is regulation on inner city distribution of guns. Maybe a little oversight would be nice, like strict punishments for gun related crimes, raising the gun ownership qualifications and perhaps giving one gun license per gun, creating more tax revenue per lisence.....also the ban of high powered assualt rifeles is an obvious one. Nobody wants to take guns away, just want a little responsibility with who gets them and how many they get. For example, medical records and criminal records would be a big part of qualifying, also long waiting periods for mulitple gun owners, raising the legal gun age. Trust me if you read the data on gun related violence you would agree. Why dont you google how many infants (5 and under) die from gun related irresonsibility. Then google how many gun related deaths are accidental per year. It will make you think twice about the selfish right to want any and all guns with zero accountability. Being a registered gun owner does not make you responsible.

Last edited:

and in all your, what? two days of posting here, you know me? you're the one running around threads insulting me, honey. so i don't give a flying if you like me or not.

also the ban of high powered assualt rifeles is an obvious one.

No, this is not an obvious one, technically the terms “high power” and “Assault rifle” are mutually exclusive as the Assault Rifle was developed to fire a lighter, less powerful cartridge than the rifles used in WWI and WWII a Remington 30-06 is a much more powerful weapon than say an AR-15.

The Assault weapons ban just wants to outlaw weapons that have a paramilitary look to them, not weapons that are any more dangerous or used in criminal activity more often. Besides, if that were the goal the ban should have been on handguns which are easily concealed, just as deadly at close range, and can be fitted with extended capacity magazines. I think you can still buy a 9mm Beretta handgun with a 15 round capacity but you can’t buy a 1.25 meter long 7.62mm SKS with more than a 10 round capacity, because the SKS looks to “military” and is produced in China.

Forum List

Back