What Really Bother's Me Is....

come on dems, respond. defend your candidate.:eusa_angel:

First give me a link to a document that says Obama is in favor of abolition of gun ownership rights for law abiding citizens.

When a simple opinion predicting a future event with no evidence is given, there is nothing to defend...

-Joe

First give me a link to a document that says Obama is in favor of abolition of gun ownership rights for law abiding citizens.

When a simple opinion predicting a future event with no evidence is given, there is nothing to defend...

-Joe

gigi started the thread. it's up to him to supply links.

My NRA Newsletter came...and they told me OBAMA LIE!

Gun BaN Obama

Well, If I find any of you Libs taking my guns away when this is over....I'm gonna taser your asses!

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

My NRA Newsletter came...and they told me OBAMA LIE!

Gun BaN Obama

Well, If I find any of you Libs taking my guns away when this is over....I'm gonna taser your asses!

Will you taser my ass even if I don't take your gun? :D

P.S. Obama is a Harvard grad - not nearly stupid enough to waste time trying to take away your gun... this nation faces bigger problems than Gigi with a gun right now.

-Joe

Last edited:
Will you taser my ass even if I don't take your gun? :D

P.S. Obama is a Harvard grad - not nearly stupid enough to waste time trying to take away your gun... this nation faces bigger problems than Gigi with a gun right now.

-Joe

Tell me something good that will happen when the Obama becomes President, Joe.

Will the Fed be Dissolved?
Will we have smaller government?
Will the Department of Education let the kids have their cupcakes back?
Will Fema start doing a better job than Brad Pitt?
Will my bullets be taxed 75% or will my ammunition suddenly become obsolete (while the criminals STILL manage to get guns at a better price than I do)

I got a baddddddd feeling things will not only NOT get better....but that the "change" we are hearing about is a change for the worse.

I don't believe the Obama will get us out of this sinking hole we're in....and I believe he's going to dig the hole deeper trying to keep all his promises. A lot of people paid him a LOT of money to keep his promises....Moreso than anyone in history I hear.

Quite Frankly, I'm Scared.

Comic Relief? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgAi4-LgCY]YouTube - The Day After Obama Wins[/ame]

Tell me something good that will happen when the Obama becomes President, Joe.

Will the Fed be Dissolved?
Will we have smaller government?
Will the Department of Education let the kids have their cupcakes back?
Will Fema start doing a better job than Brad Pitt?
Will my bullets be taxed 75% or will my ammunition suddenly become obsolete (while the criminals STILL manage to get guns at a better price than I do)

I got a baddddddd feeling things will not only NOT get better....but that the "change" we are hearing about is a change for the worse.

I don't believe the Obama will get us out of this sinking hole we're in....and I believe he's going to dig the hole deeper trying to keep all his promises. A lot of people paid him a LOT of money to keep his promises....Moreso than anyone in history I hear.

Quite Frankly, I'm Scared.

Comic Relief? YouTube - The Day After Obama Wins

I gotta bad feeling that this is where the US really sees our sovereignty plummet and we melt into the rest of the world. Buy your ammo now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back