What real lynching looks like..

PMZ woke with a start as he heard the mailbox slam shut. Rushing across the floor, dodging the yellowed carcasses of old issues of The Nation and Pravda, PMZ opened the front door quickly as his eyes darted back and forth to the sun drenched world where hid conservative nazi's who hungered for his downfall.
A smile became to emerge from the depths of PMZ's oily pool of facial ticks. "Yes", PMZ thought , "Soon, very soon, I will prove that Rush Limbaugh is a Nazi sympathizing lizard alien".
The Nazi sympathizing lizard alien theory had evolved ever since PMZ's brain surgery and butt lift. The thought had shone like a bright star flaring over a drab world.
In PMZ's shaky hand, folded neath anxious pudding stained fingers, was the TV GUIDE! This was PMZ's ammunition against the nazi lizard people who now owned the GOP, Fox News and Miley Cyrus. In these pages were people who knew the real story of the cryogenically unfrozen nazi lizard hoards that grew in ranks everyday. Names like Christ Mathews, Racheal Maddow and Big Bird swam in PMZ's memory as those who could be trusted. Those who told the truth about a world ... FULL OF LIES!
PMZ closed his bathrobe tight while drawing the curtains as a way of protecting himself from nazi eyes most assuredly watching him now.
The light from the tv splashed the dark living room with sporadic shades of green. PMZ's eyes were fixated on the vastly unknown MSNBC personality lineup. Sometimes, when PMZ listened extra hard and squinted his eyes, he could tell what the tv was REALLY saying. Yes, Racheal Maddow new about the nazi lizard people. PMZ was certain of this by the way Maddow hid her fear like a professional midget bullfighter. Soon, the whole world would know. Till then though, PMZ would stand as a sentinel before the gates of nazi hell, warning the good citizenry about the Fox News Reich and it's lizard alien supporters.
Upon the coffee table was a half eaten strawberry poptart. Within the processed strawberry pulp was a small receiver sending information to a man down the street covered in a fedora and raincoat. The man whispered something in his cufflink and began to walk away... his lizard tail tattooed with a swastika was barely noticeable as a heavy rain began to saturate an innocent and naive city.

Last edited:
I am a conservative evangelical Christian who has resided in Oklahoma for over 35 years (I notice that two of the 'stories' of lynching involved my home state). Let me catagorically state that if a situation developed where a mob or group of individuals (I don't care what color) were dragging someone to a place to lynch them, I would stand in front of them and I would consider the use of deadly force to be reasonable to prevent the occurrance. I know for a fact, that if they knew of the situation, a number of my friends, family and neighbors would join me and yes, would without hesitation, use the same deadly force to stop the act.

You know that history is rife with atrocities and miscarriages of justice. However, I also know that to judge a person in history by the standards we use today is folly and totally illogical. I also know that to constantly dredge up instances of past injustices is nauseating. We know that slavery was wrong and we know that Jim Crow laws were wrong and we also know that the predujices suffered by minorities, not just African-Americans was terribly wrong. But you can't go back in time and fix them. All you can do is acknowledge them and ensure that they do not happen again. Ensure that the society we have today is true to the words of our founding fathers, "... that all men are created equal."

I am tired of the constant harping, whining, shieking and finger pointing. As long as EVERYONE holds on to the atrocities of the past, there can be no moving forward. How long are we, those who had NOTHING to do with these atrocities, supposed to atone for the sins of our fathers? I thought one of this nations founding principles was the fact that we did away with familial sins? Where the son could make his own way, despite the fact that his father was guilty of even the most vilest of crimes.

By the way, in 1921 Tulsa had one of the worst race riots in the history of America. It was horrible and they believe that over 200 African-Americans were murdered and thrown into mass graves. It started because a white woman said she was 'accosted' by a black man in one of the elevators of a downtown hotel. After the riot, she recanted. To this day there are those in the African-American community who demand reparations. Another 'I want you to write me a check' excuse.

Let's move on...

Good, well written, sentiments. At least down to "Card Carrying Tea Party Terrorist". While that's a good description of Tea Party members, we Americans don't give in to terrorists of any stripe. We're a democracy and if you want influence here it has to be earned. Threats just don't get votes.

PMZ woke with a start as he heard the mailbox slam shut. Rushing across the floor, dodging the yellowed carcasses of old issues of The Nation and Pravda, PMZ opened the front door quickly as his eyes darted back and forth to the sun drenched world where hid conservative nazi's who hungered for his downfall.
A smile became to emerge from the depths of PMZ's oily pool of facial ticks. "Yes", PMZ thought , "Soon, very soon, I will prove that Rush Limbaugh is a Nazi sympathizing lizard alien".
The Nazi sympathizing lizard alien theory had evolved ever since PMZ's brain surgery and butt lift. The thought had shone like a bright star flaring over a drab world.
In PMZ's shaky hand, folded neath anxious pudding stained fingers, was the TV GUIDE! This was PMZ's ammunition against the nazi lizard people who now owned the GOP, Fox News and Miley Cyrus. In these pages were people who knew the real story of the cryogenically unfrozen nazi lizard hoards that grew in ranks everyday. Names like Christ Mathews, Racheal Maddow and Big Bird swam in PMZ's memory as those who could be trusted. Those who told the truth about a world ... FULL OF LIES!
PMZ closed his bathrobe tight while drawing the curtains as a way of protecting himself from nazi eyes most assuredly watching him now.
The light from the tv splashed the dark living room with sporadic shades of green. PMZ's eyes were fixated on the vastly unknown MSNBC personality lineup. Sometimes, when PMZ listened extra hard and squinted his eyes, he could tell what the tv was REALLY saying. Yes, Racheal Maddow new about the nazi lizard people. PMZ was certain of this by the way Maddow hid her fear like a professional midget bullfighter. Soon, the whole world would know. Till then though, PMZ would stand as a sentinel before the gates of nazi hell, warning the good citizenry about the Fox News Reich and it's lizard alien supporters.
Upon the coffee table was a half eaten strawberry poptart. Within the processed strawberry pulp was a small receiver sending information to a man down the street covered in a fedora and raincoat. The man whispered something in his cufflink and began to walk away... his lizard tail tattooed with a swastika was barely noticeable as a heavy rain began to saturate an innocent and naive city.

Some people, when they run out of ammunition, surrender. John retreats, covering his trail with bullshit.

Fox news teaches that America the beautiful is history. That our people and our culture and our principles and our government and our institutions are bankrupt and they will remain so until we put those who brought a lot of that about, back into power.

We are smarter than that. At least a majority of us are.

Listen to President Obama's belief in our future. Then listen to Rush and Fox New's. And Boehner and Rove and McConnell and Norquist and the Koch's.

No wonder they have to rely on marketing to sell their crappy product.

Playing his record over and over and over and over again and again and again and again ....

Some folks at least pick a good track.

PMS prefers to loop on the scratch.

We're still waiting for your first contribution.

^ "We're" -- uh huh.

PMS apparently has multiple personalities.

They are all equally dull-witted and boring, unfortunately.

:clap2: :lol: I owe you a rep

I am a conservative evangelical Christian who has resided in Oklahoma for over 35 years (I notice that two of the 'stories' of lynching involved my home state). Let me catagorically state that if a situation developed where a mob or group of individuals (I don't care what color) were dragging someone to a place to lynch them, I would stand in front of them and I would consider the use of deadly force to be reasonable to prevent the occurrance. I know for a fact, that if they knew of the situation, a number of my friends, family and neighbors would join me and yes, would without hesitation, use the same deadly force to stop the act.

You know that history is rife with atrocities and miscarriages of justice. However, I also know that to judge a person in history by the standards we use today is folly and totally illogical. I also know that to constantly dredge up instances of past injustices is nauseating. We know that slavery was wrong and we know that Jim Crow laws were wrong and we also know that the predujices suffered by minorities, not just African-Americans was terribly wrong. But you can't go back in time and fix them. All you can do is acknowledge them and ensure that they do not happen again. Ensure that the society we have today is true to the words of our founding fathers, "... that all men are created equal."

I am tired of the constant harping, whining, shieking and finger pointing. As long as EVERYONE holds on to the atrocities of the past, there can be no moving forward. How long are we, those who had NOTHING to do with these atrocities, supposed to atone for the sins of our fathers? I thought one of this nations founding principles was the fact that we did away with familial sins? Where the son could make his own way, despite the fact that his father was guilty of even the most vilest of crimes.

By the way, in 1921 Tulsa had one of the worst race riots in the history of America. It was horrible and they believe that over 200 African-Americans were murdered and thrown into mass graves. It started because a white woman said she was 'accosted' by a black man in one of the elevators of a downtown hotel. After the riot, she recanted. To this day there are those in the African-American community who demand reparations. Another 'I want you to write me a check' excuse.

Let's move on...

Good, well written, sentiments. At least down to "Card Carrying Tea Party Terrorist". While that's a good description of Tea Party members, we Americans don't give in to terrorists of any stripe. We're a democracy and if you want influence here it has to be earned. Threats just don't get votes.

Okay... and what does the tirade about the tea party have to do with lynchings?

Oh, I just read JohnL.Burke's post: PMZ communicates in Progresso-Speak?

Last edited:
One of the funniest things that hacks like PMS object to is the "bias" of FOXNews.

Let us stipulate that FOXNews is biased, i.e., it leans to the right side of the political spectrum.

Ok.

It's funny as hell that a liberal hack like PMS will whine about THAT, but has no problem with the fact that general cluster of media organizations (ABC, SEE B.S., NBC, The New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, CNN, MSLSD, etc) are all fully dedicated to slanting their "reporting" to the far left side of the political spectrum.

FOXNews is a small counterbalance to all of those blatantly left wing propaganda outlets, and yet THAT small counterbalance perturbs the bejeezus out of dipshits like PMS.

Too funny.

:lmao:

From the perspective of Fox News addicts, everything is far left. Including the middle of the road where all solutions come from.

There is only one way to see the middle of the road. Take in facts, news, and objectively analyze them.

The fact that Fox News addicts, and left wing extremists as well, can't do that does not mean that it can't be done. At least by the willing and those with critical thinking skills.
Given your postings you only rationalize you're middle of the road. It's not how many drive on one side or the other, it's the shoulders that determine the middle, always has been, always will be. You ain't a moderate.

No, I'm not a moderate.

I'm a middle of the roader. I'm not in your field of view at all. You, however, are in my field of view. We tried your ideas and they spectacularly failed us. So, you've earned your place on the bench.

There may be problems in the future that benefit from your phobic perspective. We know where you are and will call your name when and if that happens.

As I said in a previous post, respect has to be earned in a democracy and you have failed to do that. Go sell your proven junker politics in Yugoslavia or Nowhereistan. We go for winners here not whiners.

Let's move on...

Okay... and what does the tirade about the tea party have to do with lynchings?

Oh, I just read JohnL.Burke's post: PMZ communicates in Progresso-Speak?

I agree with your points on lynchings and said so.

I was expressing my opinion on terrorists and how ineffective they've been in influencing America.

From the perspective of Fox News addicts, everything is far left. Including the middle of the road where all solutions come from.

There is only one way to see the middle of the road. Take in facts, news, and objectively analyze them.

The fact that Fox News addicts, and left wing extremists as well, can't do that does not mean that it can't be done. At least by the willing and those with critical thinking skills.
Given your postings you only rationalize you're middle of the road. It's not how many drive on one side or the other, it's the shoulders that determine the middle, always has been, always will be. You ain't a moderate.

No, I'm not a moderate.

I'm a middle of the roader. I'm not in your field of view at all. You, however, are in my field of view. We tried your ideas and they spectacularly failed us. So, you've earned your place on the bench.

There may be problems in the future that benefit from your phobic perspective. We know where you are and will call your name when and if that happens.

As I said in a previous post, respect has to be earned in a democracy and you have failed to do that. Go sell your proven junker politics in Yugoslavia or Nowhereistan. We go for winners here not whiners.

Moderate is within the middle of the road in politics and you ain't either Sparky no matter how hard you try and convince yourself you are. Besides you can only allude as to what my politics are based on your blinders, in your case that big blue bubble you live in so you truly are clueless. :thup:

Moderate is a behavior. Middle of the road is a position from which all possibilities are considered and the most appropriate taken. It's the position that Rush and Rupert removed from the table and the reason we have no Congress now.

It's the reason that your politics don't work and the reason that you're on the bench and will be for quite a while.

Moderate is a behavior. Middle of the road is a position from which all possibilities are considered and the most appropriate taken. It's the position that Rush and Rupert removed from the table and the reason we have no Congress now.

It's the reason that your politics don't work and the reason that you're on the bench and will be for quite a while.

Again with "my politics" and Rush....... Dayamn are you predictable. :lmao:
Hey, I've helped ya make a couple of bucks with your paid posting. You don't have to thank me, reading your posts is hysterical thanks enough. Have a nice life Sparky. :thup:

Some of the evidence indicting Foxaddicts is their cultish repeat that America's current President is a socialist when the truth is he's probably, objectively, the most middle of the road President since Eisenhower.

The reason that Fox invests so much in maintaining that delusion is that they know that Bush's performance relegates them to the sidelines until they make major changes. As the Bush years are indefensible, the only option left is propagandize that Obama is even worse.

Politics is politics but until now politics has been limited to stuff pretty benign to the country as a whole. In their desperation, the boobs and boobies at Fox have dropped the gloves and nothing is off limits.

Party way before country.

As their viewers can't distinguish between sports and government that kind of "kill the bastards" gets them a faithful following.

However that marketing strategy has run the course because real life experience has demonstrated to a majority of the electorate that they have no desireable product to offer. They're selling apples from an empty barrel.

So, this will all correct itself but transitions are always raucous.

So between now and 2015 expect some politics befitting a party going extinct. After that expect the new republican look to return to country first politics.

Forum List

Back