What rdean doesn't get about science.

It is a fact. Why would anything think there would be more?
because it would be hard for YOU to understand that polling a specific group of pro-AGW scientists would give more than 6%
however, if they did a general poll of random scientists i'm positive they woulds get a much different results
this is a case of you reading a poll and getting something out of it that it doesnt actually say

I'm sure they polled every one they could find. I ask again, "Why would you think more than 6% of scientists would be Republican?"

You can go online and find organizations of scientists whose membership is "Latino", or "Gay", or "Black" or "Women", but NOT conservative and certainly NOT Republican.

If you find one, post it. By all means, post it. Teach us. Let us know. I suspect it's not going to happen.
why on earth would conservatives as scientists risk loss of funding by being public about their political leanings?

again, you are a fucking idiot that can post the poll results and post a link to it and you still dont understand they didnt poll a RANDOM group of scientists, just a SPECIFIC group that were all PRO-AGW

Last edited:
I'm sure they polled every one they could find. I ask again, "Why would you think more than 6% of scientists would be Republican?"
For the same reason why there are homosexuals in Iran.

I wondered where that poll came from.

We need to sit deany down for a bit and read him a lecture about lies, damned lies and statistics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back