What rdean doesn't get about science.

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Science does not go in quotes, nor does it get air quotes.

air_quotes.jpg

Unless, of course, you are referring to Christian "science." That gets air quotes.

But But Republicans are white man. I mean white!! and oh the horror, CHRISTIAN.....oh and don't forget Confederate.

That last part is my favorite. How he tries to say Republicans are Confederate when the Republican Party was born in opposition to slavery and FOUGHT a war against the confederacy :)

Then 100 years later was instrumental in passing civil rights, despite the opposition of Southern DEMOCRATS!!! :)

Last edited:
But But Republicans are white man. I mean white!! and oh the horror, CHRISTIAN.....oh and don't forget Confederate.

That last part is my favorite. How he tries to say Republicans are Confederate when the Republican Party was born in opposition to slavery and FOUGHT a war against the confederacy :)

Then 100 years later was instrumental in passing civil rights, despite the opposition of Southern DEMOCRATS!!! :)

Today's Republicans would have fought "AGAINST" slavery? That is wrong on so many levels. If slavery existed today, the slaveholders would BE Republicans.

My mom always bragged about her grandpa being in the GAR parade when she was growing up.

Family was republicans then, and we are still Republicans now.
He missed the march through GA because he took a bullet at Vicksburg that ended his involvement in the war.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VboQYicCa-M&feature=related"]Marching through Taisho Tokyo[/ame]

Today's Republicans would have fought "AGAINST" slavery? That is wrong on so many levels. If slavery existed today, the slaveholders would BE Republicans.

Interesting commentary.

So how many people of color did you hire last month?

Interesting commentary.

So how many people of color did you hire last month?
rdean just continually proves he is a pathetic moron

20080625215058!1952_Electoral_Map.png

Try again.

BEFORE conservatives left the Democratic Party to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. Todays 90% white Republican Party would BE the slaveholders.

Does everything have to be explained to you people? You sit in front of the Internet. Why do you think today's Republicans are so "fond" of Confederate memorabilia?

And it's not just blacks. No one "different" is truly accepted into the Republican Party. That includes gays, Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, atheists, and feminists.

When I pointed out there are literally no liberals in the Republican Party, but there are conservatives in the Democratic Party, some of you actually had the nerve to say that's wrong. Do you guys know anything? Seriously?

But only 6% of scientists are Republicans. Fact!

It is a fact. Why would anything think there would be more?
because it would be hard for YOU to understand that polling a specific group of pro-AGW scientists would give more than 6%
however, if they did a general poll of random scientists i'm positive they woulds get a much different results
this is a case of you reading a poll and getting something out of it that it doesnt actually say

BEFORE conservatives left the Democratic Party to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. Todays 90% white Republican Party would BE the slaveholders.
washington-dc-lincoln-memorial-s.jpg

He took a bullet for opposing the Democrats. True story.

Last edited:
rod-serling-twilight-zone.jpg

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind, a dimension where only 6% of the scientists are Republicans. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Rdean Zone.

But only 6% of scientists are Republicans. Fact!

because it would be hard for YOU to understand that polling a specific group of pro-AGW scientists would give more than 6%
however, if they did a general poll of random scientists i'm positive they woulds get a much different results
this is a case of you reading a poll and getting something out of it that it doesnt actually say

I'm sure they polled every one they could find. I ask again, "Why would you think more than 6% of scientists would be Republican?"

You can go online and find organizations of scientists whose membership is "Latino", or "Gay", or "Black" or "Women", but NOT conservative and certainly NOT Republican.

If you find one, post it. By all means, post it. Teach us. Let us know. I suspect it's not going to happen.

I'm sure they polled every one they could find. I ask again, "Why would you think more than 6% of scientists would be Republican?"

You can go online and find organizations of scientists whose membership is "Latino", or "Gay", or "Black" or "Women", but NOT conservative and certainly NOT Republican.

If you find one, post it. By all means, post it. Teach us. Let us know. I suspect it's not going to happen.

Yes, rdean, yes.

This sounds familiar. Oh, right!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjSVRsoBYNY[/ame]

Forum List

Back