What Rand Paul really believes

A corporatist-libertarian is an oxymoron.
No it isn't. I have yet to see a libertarian speak up against corporations.

A corporatist is a person who believes that government should help out private businesses. That would be absolutely opposed by a libertarian.
A libertarian is someone that believes all laws should be weighted toward the benefit of private business.

There is no real difference.

Come on that website can't be truthful in the least, but if even half of its true, then I retract my statement! :eek:
It's a fake website made up by Rand Paul's goons to look real. Paul apparently only expects to win by lying.

Can you prove that the positions attributed to Jack Conway on that website are false? I'd be more than glad to pass on that information if you can provide it.

No it isn't. I have yet to see a libertarian speak up against corporations.

A corporatist is a person who believes that government should help out private businesses. That would be absolutely opposed by a libertarian.
A libertarian is someone that believes all laws should be weighted toward the benefit of private business.

There is no real difference.

Completely false.

So they need to be completely false now. So, half truths are the truth? That seems to be Rand Paul's method of communication.

The GOP is going to hide Mister Paul until he is indoctrinated into their thinking. He will come back with some big changes to his platform, you know, something that republicans can support.

So they need to be completely false now. So, half truths are the truth? That seems to be Rand Paul's method of communication.

The GOP is going to hide Mister Paul until he is indoctrinated into their thinking. He will come back with some big changes to his platform, you know, something that republicans can support.

So the answer is no on providing any evidence that the positions attributed to Conway are incorrect?

..i don't like son rand...too much of a stinking republican for me..

...but i heard some stooooooooopid republicrat calling him an 'isolationist'...actually you stoooopid republicrat fucks, i sense he's a 'non-interventionist'..

...in reality, you stoooooopid fucks who tell us we can't deal with (isolating us from) cubans, iranians, north koreans, syrians, and anyone else you fucks don't like..you are the ones who utilize 'isolationism'...look the word up in your dictionary, you stoooopid fuck republicrats...your ignorance is getting old..

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

So the answer is no on providing any evidence that the positions attributed to Conway are incorrect?

Actually, I could care less about Kentucky and Conway. But you have illustrated that posting a half truth is, according to your standard, posting the truth. So, when you make posts, we all need to keep that in mind.

Just a bit misleading. This is talking about Pure Libertarism. There is no identication he goes that far. One can be a libertarian without taking it as far as the author attributes to Paul.

He's a SEMI-libertarian?

That's encouraging.

Actually, I could care less about Kentucky and Conway. But you have illustrated that posting a half truth is, according to your standard, posting the truth. So, when you make posts, we all need to keep that in mind.

Well if you could prove that it's a half truth then maybe that statement would have some merit.

Because if he doesn't believe this, he is not a Libertarian and then the Libs will run their own candidate. I want to hear an answer on this! :doubt:

Umm Paul is running on the Republican ticket.

He does not have the balls to run on the LIbertarian ticket.

Forum List

Back