What racism really is?

Racism is the only politically correct excuse for black failure.
Racism is the only excuse for white failure. PC not needed to see an idiot in a trailer blaming generations of failure on Affirmative Action.

What is wrong with living in a trailer? Some people would rather own their mobile home than try to play the big shot in someone else’s rent house? I know blacks that live in trailers.

What is wrong with living in a trailer? Some people would rather own their mobile home than try to play the big shot in someone else’s rent house? I know blacks that live in trailers.

Nothing is wrong with living in a MOBILE HOME. But it's the black racists' only opportunity to throw some shit back in the face of whitey. There are nice folks who live in the ghetto...just not many of them. And they are sick to death of blacks blowing away other blacks. Soon, there won't be any nice ones left.

Or YOU could try something more honest. If a black disagrees with a white...you call them racist.It is seen all of the time. If a black stands against discrimination...whites call them racist. Crying racist has become the new way whites attack blacks.

I'm sure you find it enormously comforting to always have a ready-made excuse handy so as to blame others for your own shortcomings, but some of us have grown up to the point we take personal responsibility for our behavior instead of always blaming others.

This institutionalized sense of victimization is holding you back more than anything your hated white folks are doing.
Typical hate filled teaper, attributing an argument to me that I never made.

Oh yeah...I forgot, Obama is the white man''s excuse for failure. After he is gone, they go back to blaming Al SHarpton for their failures.

Get this boy a doublewide...those negros have kept him down for too long!

Forum List

Back