What race would you rather be?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
If you could be reborn, and be any race, along with your family, which would it be? Seriously.

I'm white, and would only want to be reborn white. Why? It seems our race is the one that is least obsessed with it's own skin color, thus, we focus more on success in life rather than being victim all the damn time.

If you could be reborn, and be any race, along with your family, which would it be? Seriously.

I'm white, and would only want to be reborn white. Why? It seems our race is the one that is least obsessed with it's own skin color, thus, we focus more on success in life rather than being victim all the damn time.

I think I would enjoy being a homo sapiens again. So far, it's been fun.

Are you planning to return as a different type of mammal, bucs?

I think I would enjoy being a homo sapiens again. So far, it's been fun.

Are you planning to return as a different type of mammal, bucs?

Maybe. I thought about coming back as a Democrat. But then I'd have to de-evolve, and that might hurt.

Then I thought about coming back as a liberal, but I'd have to forfeit my brain.

WHich race I like to be?

Hmmm...

how about this one:

kahless2.jpg

Tralfamadorian.

"Their building is known as "Slaughterhouse number 5". ... travels in time and is abducted by the four-dimensional aliens from planet Tralfamadore. ... Tralfamadorians: The extraterrestrial race who appear (to humans) like upright ..... volume on Kurt Vonnegut, about the protagonist's name, Stanley Schatt says: ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse-Five"

I wouldn't mind being polynesian. The men are big and beefy, and they like their women large & curvy. I could eat what I wanted, and I wouldn't have to exercise.

Forum List

Back