*What Race Has A Harder Time Expressing Itself*

Nascar

They just keep going and going in ovals for hundreds of miles before the winner gets to express his joy at winning. And since you can't see the dejected looks on the losers faces...

Now sprinting

You see the expressions of men and women pushing themselves full bore, then the elation of the winner is seconds later and you always see the dejection of some of the losers immediatly.

Sorry bout that,

Nascar

They just keep going and going in ovals for hundreds of miles before the winner gets to express his joy at winning. And since you can't see the dejected looks on the losers faces...

Now sprinting

You see the expressions of men and women pushing themselves full bore, then the elation of the winner is seconds later and you always see the dejection of some of the losers immediatly.

1. I'd say,......... *Get off the dope*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Nascar

Now sprinting

1. I'd say,......... *Get off the dope*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd say your IQ is to low for my high brow humor.

Forum List

Back