What Race Does Zimmerman Look Like To You?

Zimmerman looks like he is...

• 1. Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Hispanic

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • 3. White

• 4. Asian

• Total voters
That's a screwy racial classification system. Mexican Indians are NOT white.

Zimmerman is a mestizo.

What "race" are Native Americans?

Amerindian.

1. Racial categories are bullshit. Ethnicities are not, but race is.

2. Mestizos have been consistently regarded as 'white enough' byt the vast majority of caucasians except for the racial purist fringe like the Nazis, for whom mopst ethnicities were not white except for the Nordic ethnicities.

3. There are very prominent American families with Amerindian blood who are regarded by everyone as white. There are huge populations of hispanic nations that are entirely of caucasian descent. So speaking spanish does not mean you are likely Mesitizo.

4. The only reason we are still talking about race today, after the complete discredting of the Nordic Eugenicists, is because of racial identity politics that dominates our system today. IF these people dont grow the fuck up and stop race baiting, they will revive ideological racism within the white community and that group will not be influenced by appeals to Christian charity as few of them are Christian any more and Christianity has largely discredited itself on social issues lately anyway.

If we really want to end racism then we should STOP TALKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH.

Why is it relevant what race Zimmerman or Martin are? IT is only relevant to the race-baiters and their gullible fools that follow their every word.

:lol:

Everyone looks human but not everyone has the same ethnicity.

Meh, I don't do 'race'. We're all human - more than that - I just don't care.

Zimmerman looks like he is mixed with a little Homo Erectus, although probably not as intelligent.

And the last time you saw a homo erectus was....ah, thats right when you looked in the mirror this morning.

lo, just kidding, but seriously, how do you think you know what a homo erectus looks like? What about Neanderthals who Europeans have some DNA from?

Last edited:
Meh, I don't do 'race'. We're all human - more than that - I just don't care.

Zimmerman looks like he is mixed with a little Homo Erectus, although probably not as intelligent.

And the last time you saw a homo erectus was....ah, thats right when you looked in the mirror this morning.

lo, just kidding, but seriously, how do you think you know what a homo erectus looks like? What about Neanderthals who Europeans have some DNA from?

I was kind of joking there professor. I'm trying to not have a stroke over this matter while still keeping up with developments. If you want a good example of different races, ethnicities, DNA, whatever, drop in and visit my classroom. We're just a few miles up the road from you.

Yeah I should have said ethnicity not race, my bad.

George-Zimmerman.png

Take the poll, it is private so you can lie comfortably :razz:

I did not include other, you must take a stand and make a choice or not vote.

Hispanic is not a "race"; it is description of ETHNIC origin. Zimmerman is WHITE.

Good God, can anyone explain to me what speaking Spanish has to do with what race you are?

Anyone ever hear of the Visigoths? They lived in Spain for centuries and so alot of Spanish are blonde haired and blue eyed. The VAST MAJORITYof the inhabitants of Spain are white/caucasian.

This just proves how stupid and nonscientific racial categories are when those promoting those 'theories' (and I am being very generous to call them theories) cant even recognise a caucasian because they speak a different language.

It also shows how stupid our identity politics are when hispanics are treated as nonwhite victims when it suits them and white perps when that suits them.

Zimmeran is a white hispanic, but that should be irrelevant to the facts regarding what he DID.

It is irrelevant to the facts. I was just curious if he looked hispanic or caucasian to people....or if people though he was asian or black :lol:

Forum List

Back