What Race are you?

Yes, that's hilarious. The black president of the NAACP looks white. Only, I'll bet some blacks are jealous of him, for that and his ascendancy to the leadership of a group that's called The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. There's a breed of racial regard I'm sure you've not heard of called "colorism," in which lighter 'people of color' are accused of discriminating against darker 'people of color.' There have actually been lawsuits over this.

What do you think of that?

Great deflecting! Touche!

The point of the post was to disprove your theory that distinguishing between race is the most basic of human instinct. I successfully did that because you could not distinguish his race, although it is different than your own.

Well I am happy that the people on the post are showing the exact reason why we need to unite and cut the racism out of our lives. It does nothing but divide us.

So I applaud all of you for strengthening the need to move to a new era and pass all this BS.

-Religions are the problem as you can see as well. We also do need to have the personal Relationship with the Lord without the mediators of the religions to tell us what is right or wrong. We do not need them to know God. They need us to have a reason for existing and as a means of control.

Did you notice all the rules the religions have? These rules take you away from your natural human instinct and make you what you are not. The make sex a bad awful thing. They call it a sin. If it was a sin to have sex before marrage why would I have a Penis and you have a Vagina?

-Religions are made also to divide us and to make us feel bad, they are made to control you. They are just as much as a Brian Washing as the Media is. The Media and Religious believes influence your thought process this is who the Brain Washing takes place. Be Aware of it.

-They say you can not have multiple wives or husbands.... When you divorce and get another spouse that means that now you have had multiple spouses. Doesn't make sense at all.

We can have a personal relationship with God without a Relgion. That is the way it is suppost to be. The original chosen people did not call there relationship with God a Religion. The people after words that started the Roman Catholic Church started the word Religion. This was to group the people up and divide them further then they were already.

Now we are supporting the division by having dumb quarrels between ourselves.

Be Aware that the "Sheep" is you.

Hey, Penis Vagina Prophet, where are the flowers in my car? You never made them appear. You said anything Jesus did other people can do, show me the proof! Why don't you talk about how we need to unite because the Devil Aliens are controlling the pro-Illuminati Catholic Church that is controlling the Federal Government?

First you say they are a billion year old, extragalactic federation of do-gooders and then you say they are Fallen Angels, make up your mind.

I bet the Catholic church recommends catholics marry other catholics.
Merovingian Kings?

Well I am happy that the people on the post are showing the exact reason why we need to unite and cut the racism out of our lives. It does nothing but divide us.

So I applaud all of you for strengthening the need to move to a new era and pass all this BS.

-Religions are the problem as you can see as well. We also do need to have the personal Relationship with the Lord without the mediators of the religions to tell us what is right or wrong. We do not need them to know God. They need us to have a reason for existing and as a means of control.

Did you notice all the rules the religions have? These rules take you away from your natural human instinct and make you what you are not. The make sex a bad awful thing. They call it a sin. If it was a sin to have sex before marrage why would I have a Penis and you have a Vagina?

-Religions are made also to divide us and to make us feel bad, they are made to control you. They are just as much as a Brian Washing as the Media is. The Media and Religious believes influence your thought process this is who the Brain Washing takes place. Be Aware of it.

-They say you can not have multiple wives or husbands.... When you divorce and get another spouse that means that now you have had multiple spouses. Doesn't make sense at all.

We can have a personal relationship with God without a Relgion. That is the way it is suppost to be. The original chosen people did not call there relationship with God a Religion. The people after words that started the Roman Catholic Church started the word Religion. This was to group the people up and divide them further then they were already.

Now we are supporting the division by having dumb quarrels between ourselves.

Be Aware that the "Sheep" is you.

Not that I completely agree with your synopsis, but religion is man-made and not anything that God or Jesus specifically addressed in the bible (with intent of choosing one right religion). So for you religion haters out there, hate mankind for his creation....

If you believe the Holy Bible then God delivered to Moses (and Moses to the rest of Israel) explicit and specific religious instructions which can be found heavily in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, though it is sprinkled throughout the last four books of the Pentateuch.

If you believe the Holy Bible then God delivered to Moses (and Moses to the rest of Israel) explicit and specific religious instructions which can be found in Leviticus and Deuteronomy.

This is the OLD testament. Even though it gives specific religious "rituals" it does not specifically adocate any specific religion. In the New testament, it tells you that in order to be "saved" all you have to do is believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God and died on the cross for your sins. It does not say that you must be Catholic, or Babtist, Methodist, etc....

Religion is man's creation...if God or Jesus specifically advocated a certain religion in the Bible, then all Christians would belong to the same church, because they would know which one is mentioned in the Bible.

You asked for God, I provided God.

wait... nevermind

anyways -- the mentioned parts of the Old Testament establishes a religious practice with a priestly caste, duties, regulations, and observances. The people followed what was proscribed, thus creating a religion.

As for the New Testament, I am surprisingly not as well versed and will leave its apology to someone else.

This is the OLD testament. Even though it gives specific religious "rituals" it does not specifically adocate any specific religion. In the New testament, it tells you that in order to be "saved" all you have to do is believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God and died on the cross for your sins. It does not say that you must be Catholic, or Babtist, Methodist, etc....

Religion is man's creation...if God or Jesus specifically advocated a certain religion in the Bible, then all Christians would belong to the same church, because they would know which one is mentioned in the Bible.

Need more than belief in Jesus, you must repent and not sin habitually. That does not mean not commit sin, that means not commit the same sin over and over. We can no more not commit sin then we can quit breathing. However when you CHOSE to sin a specific sin over and over, you can not be forgiven forever. If you know it is a sin and chose to do it repeatedly and continuously you are outside the required commitment to be saved.

Shin color is actually a poor indicator of race. Some Caucasians are quite dark, but if you say that around a black person you run the risk of being accused of being a prejudice; I think they mean racist. Fact are not racist they are just facts.

Need more than belief in Jesus, you must repent and not sin habitually. That does not mean not commit sin, that means not commit the same sin over and over. We can no more not commit sin then we can quit breathing. However when you CHOSE to sin a specific sin over and over, you can not be forgiven forever. If you know it is a sin and chose to do it repeatedly and continuously you are outside the required commitment to be saved.

I agree, but I'm not quite sure why this discussion went that way. It was a good post though.

Specific religion is not mentioned in the Bible. Babtist, Lutheran, Methodist, Catholic, all have rituals that are in the Bible. That's all I'm saying. Religion as we know it is man made.

What race am I? Well, I am of a group of people categorized as Caucasian or Caucasoid. A race of people whose homeland extends from Scandinavia south to North Africa, east to northern India and then north to Central Asia. I personally believe that Mongoloids, Caucasoids, Negroids all have a common ancestor that that is now nonexistent. As the ancient Africans moved north into central Asia they were force to genetically adapt to the environment. They developed lighter skin to produce more vitamin D and round hair in order to keep the head warmer. These people would not have looked like Negroid. From these people evolved both the Caucasoid and Mongoloid people. We now know the word Caucasoid is inaccurate. At the time that the natural scientist of Europe were developing the classifications it was thought that the Caucasians had orientated in the Caucasus mountains; we now know it was Central Asia. Negroid is correct; it comes from two Greek words that mean “black like”. And Mongoloid is correct because it means “like the Mongolians “. But does it really matter when a scientist is classifying and naming things, what the name is as long is understood to mean a certain things

Forum List

Back