What r some Good inexpensive investments?

Zook

Constitutionalist
Well I have a little bit of money I have saved up what are some good inexpensive investments? Personal stories and examples would be appreciated

One dude said in another thread:
"I've been buying stock heavily since last November. Even betrayed my hatred and distrust of commodities and bought $39.50 oil ( now trading at $53.25). And I've been buying every foreclosed house the banks will let me"

So oil stocks sound like a cheap investment. What do you'll think? Houses are a bit out of my price range but stocks seem reasonable.

Last edited:
Wait for a double bottom on the S&P, then buy BAC, AA, GE. If you want to take a flyer, consider GM once it is below $2. Hang onto all of them until they double.

Impax Labs, (ipxl), is a Hayward, CA, generic drug manufacturer, with many patents, in an Obama Adminstration. It had some kind of running accounting dispute with TEVA, got de-listed early last summer, then re-listed in January, and back on NASDAQ just this month.

Soon it will get on analyst's radar again: And anyone notices that it does seem to have a knack for avoiding pain.

Wait for a double bottom on the S&P, then buy BAC, AA, GE. If you want to take a flyer, consider GM once it is below $2. Hang onto all of them until they double.

double bottom in the s&p pls explain. but overall i think they financials could pull back a bit. gm you could be right. it is expected for the governmemt to give them an extension and more money.

Have been an S&P futures trader for many years. Am not offering you official investment advice, but a personal email on my opinion. And the opinion I have given you is not your usual vacuous forum nonsense.

A double bottom is when a previous major bottom (Mar 9 on the S&P in this case) is revisited. If that happens, not totally convinced it will or not at this point, the public will be seriously concerned. That is the exact moment to enter. Go to barcharts.com and you can see it on a weekly chart or daily view at not charge.

This is the end of my input on this subject. Good luck.

My advice to you would be to not take advice over a message board.

Well I have a little bit of money I have saved up what are some good inexpensive investments? Personal stories and examples would be appreciated

One dude said in another thread:
"I've been buying stock heavily since last November. Even betrayed my hatred and distrust of commodities and bought $39.50 oil ( now trading at $53.25). And I've been buying every foreclosed house the banks will let me"

So oil stocks sound like a cheap investment. What do you'll think? Houses are a bit out of my price range but stocks seem reasonable.

Stocks are looking a bit better but are not out of the woods yet. If you're looking for low risk, I'd stick with municipal bonds for now if you can get a good rate.

Have been an S&P futures trader for many years. Am not offering you official investment advice, but a personal email on my opinion. And the opinion I have given you is not your usual vacuous forum nonsense.

A double bottom is when a previous major bottom (Mar 9 on the S&P in this case) is revisited. If that happens, not totally convinced it will or not at this point, the public will be seriously concerned. That is the exact moment to enter. Go to barcharts.com and you can see it on a weekly chart or daily view at not charge.

This is the end of my input on this subject. Good luck.

My advice to you would be to not take advice over a message board.

I tend to agree with you on the double bottom. I'm not completely convinced this rally is for real yet. I have some money up on the table and I'm prepared to pull it out if we see 3 or more triple digit losses during a week before we break Dow 9000.

And Toro's advice is the best in the thread. If you're looking for advice from anonymous people on the internet, be prepared to lose some money and at least be willing to take responsibility for your ultimate decisions should you lose any.

Forum List

Back